Just now, da12thMonkey said:

There is an issue with body armour not being effective on RHS uniform/character-models. Seemed like infantry damage got changed and the armorstructural value applied to RHS units is now considered too low for body armour to have any appreciable scalar effect on the ability to take damage, for the unit wearing it.

I removed the offending config parameters several weeks ago at our end though. So a fix of sorts is there in a future patch.

We also fixed the fact that wound textures are currently not working on several uniforms in AFRF, GREF and SAF.

This might also be the case for the others mods.

But why does it only happens in game, while in the Virtual Arsenal everything seems normal?

Virtual Arsenal entities don't use the RHS uniforms/character-models (or CSAT uniform/character models, going back to your original example)

• Like 1

Just now, da12thMonkey said:

Virtual Arsenal entities don't use the RHS uniforms/character-models

Hm, so that's why if I equip the character with all your gear it works fine.

Thanks for the answer...This constant updating of the game kind of breaks you guys huh?

You guys have patreon?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hamakaze said:

It came up briefly a few times after GREF and SAF was released and had even been asked before that so unless a BAF mod team has folded in under the RHS banner then i wouldn't expect another project so close after SAF became a thing let alone BAF.

I could be wrong and RHS are the only ones who know for sure but i personally don't see a reason for them to do BAF when we've already got nice mods covering british equipment plus they've got alot on their plate already with AFRF, USAF, GREF and SAF.

Aka 3CB going into RHS:BAF

Hey there, is there a possibility to also mod the M60 as well as the T-62 and T-64 into the game? I would certainly be interested in cold war era tanks.

20 minutes ago, scrable said:

Hey there, is there a possibility to also mod the M60 as well as the T-62 and T-64 into the game? I would certainly be interested in cold war era tanks.

Please don't clutter up this thread with requests, addon request belong here: https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/201544-arma-3-addon-request-thread/

9 hours ago, sargken said:

Aka 3CB going into RHS:BAF

i am personally not aware of that...

13 hours ago, mihal190 said:

remember when it was? Also RHS said long ago that there will be only US and RU?

http://www.rhsmods.org/b/7

...maybe a little bit later we could see some Sa80 rifles

nope

13 hours ago, Hamakaze said:

I could be wrong and RHS are the only ones who know for sure but i personally don't see a reason for them to do BAF when we've already got nice mods covering british equipment plus they've got alot on their plate already with AFRF, USAF, GREF and SAF.

there is little to no reason to do things twice, yes

14 hours ago, DonbassCZ said:

US NAVY is coming up next? :yay:

no

• Like 10

So, will it be 4.2.5. or 4.3.?

Useless question is useless.

5 hours ago, PuFu said:

i am personally not aware of that

It isn't a real thing just said it in a reply.

From this conversation all I can conclude with is this: RHS-BAF confirmed!

So as that is out of the way as confirmed lets dare to speculate about RHS next step after that, which one of the rest of the worlds armies will they do then? Maybe Nepalese navy or Vatican shock-troops?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, andersson said:

Maybe Nepalese navy or Vatican shock-troops?

China.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, andersson said:

From this conversation all I can conclude with is this: RHS-BAF confirmed!

So as that is out of the way as confirmed lets dare to speculate about RHS next step after that, which one of the rest of the worlds armies will they do then? Maybe Nepalese navy or Vatican shock-troops?

Dude Vatican shock troops sounds like an interesting force. They all come in purple and red camo?

• Like 1

I'm really hoping to see the Liechtenstein Armed Forces. I'm utterly saddened nobody has bothered yet to make them.

• Like 7

@wsxcgy

Just PM me pics and info, I'll make them. 

I have no idea why, but I will- it will be a challenge for obvious reasons. 

I really hope RHS BAF is next.. looking at da12thMonkey's avatar, I can make a fair assumption that's their next direction. 

If yoy look at the individual images inside the cog, you can identify the swords of the British Army, the bird from the RAF logo and finally the anchor to represent the navy as well.. you can quite work the Royal Navy logo into that image without it looking naff xD 

1 hour ago, jarrad96 said:

@wsxcgy

Just PM me pics and info, I'll make them. 

I have no idea why, but I will- it will be a challenge for obvious reasons. 

They uh, don't have one. They have a police force and then they call the Swiss military.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Flinty said:

I really hope RHS BAF is next.. looking at da12thMonkey's avatar, I can make a fair assumption that's their next direction.

Sure, if one just completely bloody ignores the post I made where I stated categorically, that it's nothing to do with that, and no such project exists.

Would it have been a more believable to you people, if I pretended to be an arsehole and said "No, I'm just doing it to troll people"?

Since nobody seems to believe me when I post the sincere reason: The same honest response I have the half dozen people who PMed me about it before someone asked in this thread.

I guess it's time to delete it, along with the imaginary RHS:BAF project folder on my P:\ drive (god I always hated the "BAF" acronym), if it's over-stimulating for the kids here with ADHD.

• Like 21

Please don't delete the RHS:BAF project folder you have on your P:\ drive. I need to make sure 3CB have it all first. I can't recall if everything was successfully transferred and backed up when we secretly merged with you guys.... :whistle:

Seriously though, while we enjoy working with the guys at RHS, there are no plans to for 3CB to merge into the team. Not sure where that suggestion came from!

• Like 11

5 hours ago, evrik said:

There are no plans to for 3CB to merge into the team.

Of cource! Why should we have one big mod with tech adopted to each other and which is sharing the models and other stuff between factions, if we can get 10 mods with 10 versions of M1a1 Abrams but with different count of polygons and large variety of textures of different quality!)))))

(But i do respect the choice of mod creators, they can do whatever they want)

Everybody peace!:dummy:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Devastator_cm said:

is it normal that  AN/PVS-27 has no reticles?

27 is purely a NOD that allows day scopes to be used at night. So the actual device has no reticle. You use the scope's it's attached in front of

• Like 5

hey, will you guys include the Mk48 and Mk46 SAW´s into RHS that Toadie did for his NiArms pack?

• Like 1