1 minute ago, Jeremy Smonk said:

If this is the place where I can make mod requests I have some about usaf uav stuff.

It just came to my mind if you can add the mq 9 reaper UAV and an actual GCS(Ground Control Station) for the UAVs

We do not really take requests, sorry. Pretty much everything that anyone one can come up with we already have on our list, its just a matter of getting there.

• Like 2

Looks awesome,I hope it can be updated soon,keep work man!

Edited by bra233

Quick question, is there any way to disable the scripted engine warmup process found in some RHS vehicles?

I've noticed that the AI sometimes derps while it's waiting for the engine to startup (as in they'll spam issue orders). If it's not possible, that's fine, just wondering.

Just a polite reminder, asking such questions as:  "Any updates", "When will it be out", etc. is not permitted. When the author has an update, and when they are ready to share it, they will post it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gossamersolid said:

Quick question, is there any way to disable the scripted engine warmup process found in some RHS vehicles?

Mentioned in the USAF changelog: RHS_ENGINE_STARTUP_OFF = true;

• Like 1

1 hour ago, da12thMonkey said:

Mentioned in the USAF changelog: RHS_ENGINE_STARTUP_OFF = true;

So it's just a global var, not per vehicle?

Could you guys provide me with your NVG and NV scope class names so I can upgrade my full-screen NV mod to support RHS NVG's and variants.

Thx for your help with this.

Scott

PS., your NVG class names are not included on the RHS web site.

@swtx Go in the virtual arsenal and put the mouse cursor over them, class name reveals itself.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AZCoder said:

@swtx Go in the virtual arsenal and put the mouse cursor over them, class name reveals itself.

Thx for that, I will give it a shot.

Possible to add the 1P78 Kashtan as Rail Mounted optic in future?

11 minutes ago, mad_mm said:

Picatinny rail Kashtan doesn't exists. 

This is probably not the right place to ask this but why do Russian weapons (AK series) have multiple muzzle brakes? Why do they not simply have one that is specifically designed for the weapon? Is it the intention to use different muzzle brakes with different ammo types? 

In RHS does it actually make a difference which muzzle brake is chosen and if so how does one determine which is most appropriate? 

9 minutes ago, escforreality said:

This is probably not the right place to ask this but why do Russian weapons (AK series) have multiple muzzle breaks? Why do they not simply have one that is specifically designed for the weapon? Is it the intention to use different muzzle breaks with different ammo types? 

In RHS does it actually make a difference which muzzle break is chosen and if so how does one determine which is most appropriate? 

The ability to replace muzzlebrakes is needed to re-purpose the weapon for the operational environment. Different designs of brakes serve a different purpose, such as reducing recoil or more effectively hiding the flash or other demasking properties of the weapon. This is simulated in our mod. Some brakes will reduce recoil, others will reduce the flash or hide it all together. You can chose the most appropriate one for the mission at hand, depending on what you need.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mad_mm said:

nope. I personally feel that together with the NPZ adapter, there is no point in having the same optic twice. That goes for the Rakurs as well - the rail version will remain the only version for the foreseeable future

2 hours ago, soul_assassin said:

The ability to replace muzzlebrakes is needed to re-purpose the weapon for the operational environment. Different designs of brakes serve a different purpose, such as reducing recoil or more effectively hiding the flash or other demasking properties of the weapon. This is simulated in our mod. Some brakes will reduce recoil, others will reduce the flash or hide it all together. You can chose the most appropriate one for the mission at hand, depending on what you need.

Where can I educate myself on the pro's and con's for RHS weapon attachments?

• Like 4

Gorgeous. I look forward to using them. 

any chances to make the AI fire BM-21 Grad with "SALVO" fire mode? (artillery barrage) not a single rocket.

I've used "drongo's mod" but each unit fires only 1 rocket. any suggestions how to make real ARTILLERY BARRAGE ?  (ONLY WITH BM-21 GRAD) 

My friends and me are waiting patiently (as patient as we can :drinking2: ) for the next update. What specific hurts are the vehicles - like AI in tanks not firing or turret issues on Hind copters - broken by last Arma update. I was just wondering if, for the future, it would make sense to have a more simple "Arma light" config included and a "realism" config as separate addon? So when future Arma updates break the more complex configs, players could revert to the "simple" as a fix? Having not idea on Arma configs, it might be to much work or not possible. I just wanted to bring it up as an Idea.

Thank you RHS team for your incredible work and dedication.

53 minutes ago, quiet_man said:

My friends and me are waiting patiently (as patient as we can :drinking2: ) for the next update. What specific hurts are the vehicles - like AI in tanks not firing or turret issues on Hind copters - broken by last Arma update. I was just wondering if, for the future, it would make sense to have a more simple "Arma light" config included and a "realism" config as separate addon? So when future Arma updates break the more complex configs, players could revert to the "simple" as a fix? Having not idea on Arma configs, it might be to much work or not possible. I just wanted to bring it up as an Idea.

Thank you RHS team for your incredible work and dedication.

Thats propably not possible, but some of things appear in vanilla game and mod developers can make a use of them instead creating their own systems. Remember FCS? One thing created by rhs is not working as its too complicated for this engine to handle - before mentioned BMP/BMD squads - i know their approach to realism (limiting crew of BMP's to 2) but engine of this game... did not foresee such solution. 

Hopefully, we wil get more aspects, subsystems and features in future, so all mod developers could use them in their mods, limiting the complicated codes to write.

Maybe its foolish optimist thinking, but dreaming is not forbidden ;)

• Like 2