Yes. Underneath it has the same muzzlebrake from the IV8888 video.

• Like 2

I'm asking for a lot of forgiveness.
But in the RHS yet, APS and APB, RPK, RPG-27 and RMG,  A lot of things are not there, but that is very necessary.

Why this perversion?

• Like 1

because noone did it, as i remeber corectly Red Hammer studio do what they want to do, i Still wait for change scope of Sraw, for me works pretty well :p, and for that RPK you mentioned, its done but you need to put a model, really thats all

for you its meme, for me nice weapon: 

Spoiler

i just created separate classname for RPK, copied everything from RHS one and added directory of model that i found in our mods (no i won't share)

nsrWncp.jpg

And i wonder how RHS is going to do their RPK im sure they will do it better for now its just placeholder for our unit

40 minutes ago, [ha]boris said:

I'm asking for a lot of forgiveness.
But in the RHS yet, APS and APB, RPK, RPG-27 and RMG,  A lot of things are not there, but that is very necessary.

Why this perversion?

Because they haven't been created yet, making content takes time. If you need them urgently, perhaps consider to learn to create content and donate it to RHS :f:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Because they haven't been created yet, making content takes time. If you need them urgently, perhaps consider to learn to create content and donate it to RHS :f:

Or better yet join their team.

• Like 2

More than half of those things aren't necessary at all idk what you're talking about 

• Like 2

Pistols in general are of limited utility in ArmA. I've never found myself in a situation in which I'd pull out a pistol, they're underpowered and not that accurate. RPG-26 already does a good job at knocking out all US tanks available in RHS, so RPG-27 would be of little use, too (it's the same thing, but bigger, heavier, and a little more powerful). RMG is impossible to simulate properly in ArmA, because there is no penetration+explosion mechanic. Not only are those things not "necessary", but they're completely useless, except for RPK. If Tanks DLC brings a better system for bunker busters and penetration with explosive rounds, then RMG would become a nice idea, too, but it's way too far off.

I'd rather see some more teasers of new/revised aircraft weapons. 

• Like 1

We are having troubles with gunner and commander in RHS Abrams having no compass or instrumentation that tells the direction of the gun after 1.70 jets DLC patch. It is very hard then to lead a tank without specific instrumentation. Russian T- series have their specific instrumentation inside the tank so they were not affected by the patch. Anyone has a fix for that? Or suggestion how to fix this in vehicle config? We had no success so far. Help appreciated!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, dragon01 said:

Pistols in general are of limited utility in ArmA. I've never found myself in a situation in which I'd pull out a pistol, they're underpowered and not that accurate. RPG-26 already does a good job at knocking out all US tanks available in RHS, so RPG-27 would be of little use, too (it's the same thing, but bigger, heavier, and a little more powerful). RMG is impossible to simulate properly in ArmA, because there is no penetration+explosion mechanic. Not only are those things not "necessary", but they're completely useless, except for RPK. If Tanks DLC brings a better system for bunker busters and penetration with explosive rounds, then RMG would become a nice idea, too, but it's way too far off.

I'd rather see some more teasers of new/revised aircraft weapons. 

I'd have to disagree, I've been saved by my pistol multiple times, when I don't have enough time to reload my primary. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, dragon01 said:

RPG-26 already does a good job at knocking out all US tanks available in RHS, so RPG-27 would be of little use, too (it's the same thing, but bigger, heavier, and a little more powerful).

Okay, then what about the RPG-28?

On 11.07.2017 at 7:46 PM, Vasily.B said:

Is this fixable?

I get this everytime on squads with BMP/BMD.

Thanks for the answer

• Like 1

14 hours ago, {bdr}*nemesi* said:

We are having troubles with gunner and commander in RHS Abrams having no compass or instrumentation that tells the direction of the gun after 1.70 jets DLC patch. It is very hard then to lead a tank without specific instrumentation. Russian T- series have their specific instrumentation inside the tank so they were not affected by the patch. Anyone has a fix for that? Or suggestion how to fix this in vehicle config? We had no success so far. Help appreciated!

How to fix this ? RHS guys we need your help ;-)

3 hours ago, shurka said:

What about RPG-29? 30? 31? 42? 69?

The developers of this mod decide what they want to do. Maybe they are doing an RPG-27 right now. But that doesn't matter, because you have to be as patient as I am.

• Like 2

On 17/07/2017 at 4:58 PM, Will_The_Gamer_PT said:

The RPK is the meme of this thread...

is the meme inside RHS just as well...

22 hours ago, sargken said:

Or better yet join their team.

we don't allow just anyone to join us, they need to meet our standards 

3 hours ago, Vasily.B said:

Thanks for the answer

you are special enough to not get any answers, here or elsewhere, not really sure why you still bother

1 hour ago, sarakgaming said:

How to fix this ? RHS guys we need your help ;-)

most issues with the recent patches will be fixed in the next update. if you feel the need to write a ticket about it go ahead and do it on feedback.rhsmods.org

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, PuFu said:

most issues with the recent patches will be fixed in the next update. if you feel the need to write a ticket about it go ahead and do it on feedback.rhsmods.org

Thanks PuFu, already did http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=3406

Any possible solution/workaround to play with in vehicle config? We tried different things but none worked so far...

3 hours ago, PuFu said:

you are special enough to not get any answers, here or elsewhere, not really sure why you still bother

PuFu chill.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shurka said:

How exactly is that different? It's an RPG-27 with an even larger warhead. Maybe it would be able to kill a tank with less skill in some situations, but in the end, RPG-26 works just fine. Really, the only RPG RHS could possibly use in its current state is RPG-29, if only because it can punch through the frontal armor of just about every vehicle in game. Since the Russians have no shoulder-launched missile that can do that (the US have the Javelin, even if it doesn't technically attack frontal armor and is actually more comparable to Metis), it would be potentially useful. Still, with some tactics, RPG-26 and RPG-7 are all you need.

22 hours ago, dragon01 said:

Pistols in general are of limited utility in ArmA. I've never found myself in a situation in which I'd pull out a pistol, they're underpowered and not that accurate.

I generally use mine if I have to clear a building when running as the squads machine gunner, or marksman. 
Much easier/smoother to clear with a pistol than an M249 or a long rifle 

• Like 1

OK, i catched bug, what you do with it is your thing, its not my fault.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JD Wang said:

I generally use mine if I have to clear a building when running as the squads machine gunner, or marksman. 
Much easier/smoother to clear with a pistol than an M249 or a long rifle 

I suppose that's one use. Though after a case where I emptied an entire pistol mag into a guy and he didn't die, I started to doubt their utility in any situation. I think he was wearing armor and the pistol was silenced, but still. Might have even been in ArmA2. Given the AI's penchant for immediately firing back with perfect accuracy, in spite of having just been shot, I usually found the instant kill of an MG a somewhat more reliable option, despite its clumsiness. Or at least, it used to be that way last time I tried, which admittedly was a while ago. 

11 hours ago, dragon01 said:

I suppose that's one use. Though after a case where I emptied an entire pistol mag into a guy and he didn't die, I started to doubt their utility in any situation. I think he was wearing armor and the pistol was silenced, but still. Might have even been in ArmA2. Given the AI's penchant for immediately firing back with perfect accuracy, in spite of having just been shot, I usually found the instant kill of an MG a somewhat more reliable option, despite its clumsiness. Or at least, it used to be that way last time I tried, which admittedly was a while ago. 

Just a tip, train yourself to go for headshots with pistols, can be hard sometimes but with some practice it takes care of the job pretty well

If this is the place where I can make mod requests I have some about usaf uav stuff.

It just came to my mind if you can add the mq 9 reaper UAV and an actual GCS(Ground Control Station) for the UAVs

1 minute ago, Jeremy Smonk said:

If this is the place where I can make mod requests I have some about usaf uav stuff.

It just came to my mind if you can add the mq 9 reaper UAV and an actual GCS(Ground Control Station) for the UAVs

Nope it's not.

• Like 2