So what about that fire from engine and persicopes? How to repair it?

We hope you are enjoying all the goodied that Jets DLC brought (visual and functional)! We are working very hard to upgrade our mods to the new standards and configurations that were introduced in 1.70. While that is happening our artists are cooking up something special. Check out the new R-27 air-to-air missiles that Hatchet has been working on.

ejwnxsknwyaqambekidlmhok2g.png

• Like 39

:icon_dj:

Now the remainig question is

Mikojan-Gurewitsch desing bureau

or

Suchoi desing bureau

I hope both :yay:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghostworrior said:

:icon_dj:

Now the remainig question is

Mikojan-Gurewitsch desing bureau

or

Suchoi desing bureau

I hope both :yay:

if track back carefully in this thread your question has already been answered.

• Like 1

I'm having an issue with the Mi-24V HIND. The gunners 12.7mm MG turret (can't remember the name of the weapon system) has no ammo. At first, I thought it was an issue with ACE3, so I uninstalled ACE3 real quick, but alas, even then the Mi-24V has no ammo for its gunners turret. The ATGM still works for the gunner, as does the pilots rockets and other weapons, its just that 12.7mm gun that has no ammo.

Is this an issue anyone else is having? Google didn't turn up anything, haven't seen it mentioned before.

Mi-24 missing ammo was due to an arma update changing stuff; Reyhard fixed it already so you just have to wait for the next update.

• Like 8

RHS Team great work on this mod it gets better every update, I do have a few questions though. Is there any plan to add the M1 Abrams ABV and or the mine plow to the Abrams that are already in game (kind of like an attachable option so every tank doesn't have to have one). I think this would more options for the US armor in the game and get more people interested in armor combat, plus it would bring a different feel to armor game play if there was different variants of tanks working together to complete there mission (just a thought). Here's some pictures of what I'm talking about Anyhow great work on this mod keep up the good work! http://imgur.com/a/XLzK0

Well, since a similar question has been asked here recently and since it seems reasonable, I want to ask if the Tunguska Anti-Air System that was shown on facebook around 2015 is only on hold or cancelled? 

it's currently sitting in an rhs-developers-only.pbo, along with the LAV-25, Stryker, MT-LB, and 10 million USD in bitcoin.

But really, the person who was working on it hasn't been around in a long time.

• Like 18

And it's highly unlikely that that person will show up again in Arma modding.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Redphoenix said:

:sad:

• Like 8

I guess we wont be seeing any of them in the near future then... :down:

14 hours ago, bek said:

it's currently sitting in an rhs-developers-only.pbo, along with the LAV-25, Stryker, MT-LB, and 10 million USD in bitcoin.

But really, the person who was working on it hasn't been around in a long time.

9 hours ago, Redphoenix said:

So like... Vehicles that were teases are on the shelf? :( .... SOC-R Boat, Zil-131, MTVR, Cougar MRAP? :(

2 hours ago, Poentis.K said:

So like... Vehicles that were teases are on the shelf? :( .... SOC-R Boat, Zil-131, MTVR, Cougar MRAP? :(

Well Ull have to wait and see. That's why RHS updates are more exciting than BIS ones. Cause you never know what you will get.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, sargken said:

That's why RHS updates are more exciting than BIS ones. Cause you never know what you will get.

Nope, it's more exciting because you know you'll get some useful stuff :hehe:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Ltf said:

Nope, it's more exciting because you know you'll get some useful stuff :hehe:

We don't need those sort of comments here. - Thanks

• Like 7

Quick question, I checked the wiki and couldn't find the answer but when it comes to the M1087A1P2 MedCenter vehicle, I see the shelter folds out, but is there any interactivity with that, or is it just currently for looks?

Hi there !

First, thanks for your awesome work ! 

I have a question about an equipement, it's the mortar M252. I'm using ACE3 mod with the vanilla mortar (Mk6) and the other mortar with the advanced module (the artillery computer is off on it), and I saw the awesome M252, but they uses differents targeting/fire system, the M252 use degrees, so it's impossible to use it with the ACE3 range table, so i don't know if you have some table for the mortar, but now, if somebody want to play with the mortar without the artillery computer, it's impossible.

Do you have some tips / mod / script or some references to use it ?

Thanks !

1496962161-capture.jpg

1496962315-vanilla-mortar.jpg

• Like 2

On 8.06.2017 at 11:29 AM, JD Wang said:

Quick question, I checked the wiki and couldn't find the answer but when it comes to the M1087A1P2 MedCenter vehicle, I see the shelter folds out, but is there any interactivity with that, or is it just currently for looks?

it's just decorative and it's used in CTI for deploying HQ (mission scripted feature)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, James Sullivan said:

Hi there !

First, thanks for your awesome work ! 

I have a question about an equipement, it's the mortar M252. I'm using ACE3 mod with the vanilla mortar (Mk6) and the other mortar with the advanced module (the artillery computer is off on it), and I saw the awesome M252, but they uses differents targeting/fire system, the M252 use degrees, so it's impossible to use it with the ACE3 range table, so i don't know if you have some table for the mortar, but now, if somebody want to play with the mortar without the artillery computer, it's impossible.

Do you have some tips / mod / script or some references to use it ?

Thanks !

1496962161-capture.jpg

1496962315-vanilla-mortar.jpg

You just can grab an callculator and do some math.

360° = 6400 mil

so

1° = 17.777777778 mil

but indeed it would be cool for example to load manually like the mk6 does in ace

Hi RHS!
You announced recently camo suits for AFRF

Spoiler

6D-zeIuVTbE.jpg

Will you make 6ш122?

Spoiler

%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%
1483019452265212143.jpg
IMG_0762-1000x1000.png