Is that mean RHS in next update will follow armaverse sensor range standart and not realism?:sad_o:

21 minutes ago, sammael said:

Is that mean RHS in next update will follow armaverse sensor range standart and not realism?:sad_o:

Well if you shoot an 114 has a range 8k according to Wikipedia that's a stretch for ArmA. Besides your view distance isn't that high so you wouldn't see your target. You have to make it playable, you just can't sit halfway across the map pegging missiles off and hitting tanks. 

• Like 2

7-11km  depending on 114 version

RHS always try to follow realism and not balance to vanilla  or  some popular gamemodes and I always like this 

24 minutes ago, sargken said:

Well if you shoot an 114 has a range 8k according to Wikipedia that's a stretch for ArmA. Besides your view distance isn't that high so you wouldn't see your target. You have to make it playable, you just can't sit halfway across the map pegging missiles off and hitting tanks. 

Beg to differ.  I'm currently running at 12K View and 12K ObjView for our Zeus games while flying aircraft.    It's possible.
Now whether you hit something that you targeted at that distance is another story.  The target get pop smoke to break laser locks, get behind cover etc...

• Like 1

Hey everybody, I have a question regarding the Serbian PB M-99 vests. I can't seem to find any information on them online, but when exactly do they date back to?

With all the lovely Cold War era Soviet gear and vehicles, I've been trying to make a circa 1986 mission set in Chernarus, but I have no LBE-style vests with which to outfit the fledgling CDF.

16 minutes ago, REFORGER88 said:

Hey everybody, I have a question regarding the Serbian PB M-99 vests. I can't seem to find any information on them online, but when exactly do they date back to?

With all the lovely Cold War era Soviet gear and vehicles, I've been trying to make a circa 1986 mission set in Chernarus, but I have no LBE-style vests with which to outfit the fledgling CDF.

I'm fairly sure that they're from 1999, and the PBB M-98 are likely from 1998. Yeah it's too bad about the lack of LBE/LBV-type vests in Arma 3 in general, I haven't found any mods besides US Military Mod that have it, and there's obvious problems with USM being very outdated and buggy.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, REFORGER88 said:

M98=Vest Model 1998

M99=Vest Model 1999

like the uniforms:

M93=Uniform Model 1993

M10=Uniform Model 2010

At that period, CDF would be running just basic soviet pouch, canteen, and maybe a shovel, theres pouches available think the pouch is designated 6Sh46 in arsenal.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

M98=Vest Model 1998

M99=Vest Model 1999

like the uniforms:

M93=Uniform Model 1993

M10=Uniform Model 2010

At that period, CDF would be running just basic soviet pouch, canteen, and maybe a shovel, theres pouches available think the pouch is designated 6Sh46 in arsenal.

Appreciate the clarification, I had a feeling that's what it stood for, but I couldn't find anything on the nomenclature online. Thanks again!

Don't know if that's redacted or just not open for public discussion, but did Delta Hawk ever pick up on your offer? ;)

On 5/23/2017 at 3:00 AM, drgreenthumb said:

I am trying to add RHS units to be dynamically spawned in my map (it's a domination map) but I can't get the AI squads to spawn. The ground vehicles spawn in fine. 

["East","rhs_faction_msv","Infantry","rhs_group_rus_msv_infantry_squad"]  Does this seem correct or am I using the wrong faction class?

Think this got passed over...

"EAST" >> "rhs_faction_msv" >> "rhs_group_rus_msv_infantry" >> "rhs_group_rus_msv_infantry_squad")

• Like 2

Hey guys. I'm getting an error in the editor when I select an M82 to place on the ground (classname: "rhssaf_weapon_m82a1", found under "Props > Weapons > Sniper & Marksman Rifles"). The error is:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.rhsusaf_10rnd_792x57_m76'

The weapon still appears and I can place it as normal, plus it can still be picked up in-game with a functional mag. But the error shows whenever I click on the weapon in the list (in-editor) or whenever I load my mission that's using it.

7 hours ago, beno_83au said:

The weapon still appears and I can place it as normal, plus it can still be picked up in-game with a functional mag. But the error shows whenever I click on the weapon in the list (in-editor) or whenever I load my mission that's using it.

Yeah, the error's actually caused by the M76 which is in the same subcategory. Has the wrong magazine classname assigned to the weaponholder and so spawns without a mag, but the M82 is actually fine

For some reason Eden appears to process the classes of both weapons when highlighting either of them though, so it'll pop up if you click on the M76 or M82

It's fixed now anyway.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

It's fixed now anyway.

Good to hear :rthumb:

Hello i seem to be having an issue with the American Scopes (TA31RCO, M150) where the clothing clips in front of the scope making it difficult to aim. It seems to only happen with the m249 (i have tested the m16A4 as well) and only while the Bipod is deployed. The backup optic is not hindered by this bug. I looked on the previous pages and didn't see any reference to this issue but my apologies if this has already been answered.

On 5/25/2017 at 0:49 AM, Nicholas.Bell said:

Think this got passed over...

"EAST" >> "rhs_faction_msv" >> "rhs_group_rus_msv_infantry" >> "rhs_group_rus_msv_infantry_squad")

You are a beautiful person. I am eternally grateful. 

Still can't find a suppressor for the T-5000. Someone commented there is one. I have seen some rifles won't have a suppressor. Let me know if there is one and what the classname is, thanks

Is there any intention on adding armor for the turret gunners on the Humvees?

Similar to this:

800px-Humvee_Turret.jpg

I have question - how to repair periscopes and engine burning? Everytime i fire commend to repair vehicle, or repair it in gameplay style (by driving to repair point) all become fixed, but pericopes (vision ports) on vehicles are still damaged and fire keep coming from engine (when engine was damaged before repair).

Abrams - is there any way to stop it faster than it is now? I noticed many formation breaks as rest of tanks cant follow leader - once commander stop, rest of tanks keep moving further around 10 meters, then they pulling back, by showing their back to where the commander facing front. It touches all tanks, russian too. Is there "mountain brake" somewhere binded to some key?

Also am i doing something wrong while i'm spawning Mi-24? Everytime i do it, it have no ammo to Yak.

How do you unfold rotor blades on the AH-1Z or CH-53 when you enter the game

Squid11 - right now You can't, but it would be nice option, especially when putting tightly helicopters on Nimitz and then towing them out for unpacking and sending in hell to support usmc troops :)

35 minutes ago, Vasily.B said:

Also am i doing something wrong while i'm spawning Mi-24? Everytime i do it, it have no ammo to Yak.

As I know already reporeted and will be fixed in next release

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fingolfin said:

Certainly not. :satisfied:

PS: Welcome to the forums and next time please use the search function before asking.

That a yes, then? I'm not great with sarcasm.

1 minute ago, BlueNexus said:

That a yes, then? I'm not great with sarcasm.

Yes, they are working on a T-14 and you can find two (older) pictures on their Facebook page:

Picture 1

Picture 2

• Like 2