2 hours ago, phantomphan said:

The first photo is a blatant fake that has been debunked several times.

Yeah, you can tell it's shooped. Badly shooped at that.

On 5/6/2017 at 8:15 PM, wsxcgy said:

I've noticed that the FROG uniforms have two textures, I was wondering, which set of textures is used currently? Is it frog02?

From looking at the boots, the in-game textures are the ones from the frog02 textures.

• Like 1

Just now, Savage_Donkey said:

From looking at the boots, the in-game textures are the ones from the frog02 textures.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Laqueesha said:

Yeah, you can tell it's shooped. Badly shooped at that.

At least they're not using pics from ArmA3... :) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, phantomphan said:

The first photo is a blatant fake that has been debunked several times.

It's from ISIL no doubt it's fake.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, miketim said:

I was on with like 30+ people, I think really the biggest issue was no squads, everyone just talking on team chat was to disorganized I think.

You can now ungroup yourself from the default squad (which is your whole team) and form your own squads using the vanilla dynamic groups (U key)

17 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

The only problem I've noticed with the server was that hardly anyone was playing. Oh, and I noticed in a push game, I was playing defense and the attackers didn't know you had to capture in sequence, so they flanked to echo doing nothing while neglecting alpha, maybe there would be some way to make it clear that they are captured in order?

I'll add this to the F1 menu soon. Once you've played it once hopefully that becomes clear though. I'll look into adding more to the map to make it more obvious. (edit: added lines between sectors)

19 hours ago, MrFies said:

the server could need some more vehicles in my opinion and  its a bit hard to know  where are team mates are fighting atm....   all in all  the Mission should  use more RHS Stuff ;D   right now its  like Squad but without (extremly rare) vehicles ;D

Yeah I think I'll turn on friendlies on map so you can get a better idea what's going on (edit: done). At the moment the first mission on the server is an infantry-only version; to avoid troubles with the vehicles not respawning when the owner dc's or respawns before the deserted distance kicks in; this seems like an oversight with arma's vehicle respawn module. I've temporarily added more vehicles to the second mission in rotation (RHS-PUSH-feres).

• Like 2

Mirror. Victory day message & T-14 progress update - it's looking good!

• Like 14

I know that it's too early ,  But  Will there be an active protection system on T-14  or you will not add it because of the balance of the gameplay?

On 2017-5-8 at 10:44 PM, ActionIdiot said:

Am I right in thinking the RHS team have worked out the armor values on their own due to there being no official documentation? Cause if so I'd love to know how the hell you worked out Chobham armor's values. By the way just to clarify this isn't a dig like 'oh Chobham is secret, you guys have to have gotten it wrong'. It's just growing up near(ish) Bovington it is understandable that one is obsessed with the challie 2. As far as i know the only tank outside of the Challenger series to have Chobham armor is the Abrams...and the only people who have taken time to do the maths is you guys. So I'm genuinely interested to know how you did it, cause I have to say i'm very impressed. Although, I am aware that this could be a trade secret, so not gonna cry if you say no....well maybe a little...

http://www.rhsmods.org/b/5

This blog post covers our initial research process. Also it's no secret, we'll publish the other parts detailing the full process over time as we get to it.

5 minutes ago, sammael said:

I know that it's too early ,  But  Will there be an active protection system on T-14  or will you not add it because of the balance of the gameplay?

I mean if the T-90 has one... then maybe

• Like 3

I am trying to use the RHS paradrop waypoint thru scripting. I am unsure of actually how to use that in a script. I can get the below to work fine and I can get the RHS paradrop to work if I put a waypoint down thru the editor. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

_newvehicle flyInHeight 100;

_waypoint = _pilot_group addWaypoint [ halo_position, 25];
_waypoint setWaypointType "MOVE";
_waypoint setWaypointSpeed "FULL";
_waypoint setWaypointBehaviour "CARELESS";
_waypoint setWaypointCombatMode "BLUE";
_waypoint setWaypointCompletionRadius 100;

This is what mission.sqm looks like from a placed  waypoint. Just changing the setWaypointType to wpParadropInfantry in the script does not work.

type="wpParadropInfantry";
                    expCond="call{true}";
                    script="\rhsafrf\addons\rhs_c_air\scripts\WP_ParaInf.sqf";

Hi everyone,

From now on our public server will be online without password. In addition the mission received new fixes.

You can check our servers here:  play.rhsmods.org

• Like 2

Just FIY, on devbranch, RHS SACLOS missiles don't guide when launched by an AI gunner. BIS recently fixed a similar issue with their own missiles, so I thought it'd also fix RHS ones, but it didn't. Just thought that you guys would like to know (seeing as the sensors overhaul from dev will be hitting the main in a few days).

BTW, is there any way I can help with adopting new sensors and dynamic loadout to RHS? I've been playing with those features for quite a while on dev branch.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dragon01 said:

Just FIY, on devbranch, RHS SACLOS missiles don't guide when launched by an AI gunner. BIS recently fixed a similar issue with their own missiles, so I thought it'd also fix RHS ones, but it didn't. Just thought that you guys would like to know (seeing as the sensors overhaul from dev will be hitting the main in a few days).

BTW, is there any way I can help with adopting new sensors and dynamic loadout to RHS? I've been playing with those features for quite a while on dev branch.

Thanks we've already addressed these issues and adjustments in our development builds.

• Like 2

Looking forward to the next release, then. :) I hope it won't come too long after the 1.7 patch. Both sensors and dynamic loadouts are real gamechangers, can't wait to play around with them on RHS assets.

• Like 1

Hello. My question is: Has anyone besides me encountered an error in rhs_turretAction.sqf while turning out via top cargo hatch of M113 APC? Is it known thing or is it something worth mentioning on bug tracker? Bug simple to reproduce . In editor or map simply turn out via left or right cargo hatch of any of M113s.

I am using stable 1.68 game branch.and naturally 0.4.2.2 RHS.

Regards.

F202C36E207FA4080A9F4F109447D248E7211DB6

3 minutes ago, bolo861 said:

Hello. My question is: Has anyone besides me encountered an error in rhs_turretAction.sqf while turning out via top cargo hatch of M113 APC? Is it known thing or is it something worth mentioning on bug tracker? Bug simple to reproduce . In editor or map simply turn out via left or right cargo hatch of any of M113s.

Regards.

are you using any other mods?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reyhard said:

are you using any other mods?

No other mods. Tested only with CBA 3.3.1 and RHS 0.4.2.2. Sometimes error occurs randomly on driver slot, rear hatch left and rear hatch right positions but it s 100% reproducable.

Regards.

12 minutes ago, bolo861 said:

No other mods. Tested only with CBA 3.3.1 and RHS 0.4.2.2. Sometimes error occurs randomly on driver slot, rear hatch left and rear hatch right positions but it s 100% reproducable.

Regards.

CBA = other mods. can you try without CBA (RHS does NOT require it)

16 minutes ago, PuFu said:

CBA = other mods. can you try without CBA (RHS does NOT require it)

Tested without CBA. Error still persists.

BTW. I ve submitted ticket on feedback tracker.

Regards.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bolo861 said:

Regards.

F202C36E207FA4080A9F4F109447D248E7211DB6

I can reproduce when placing the unarmed version down in the editor. I leave the vehicle as commander and re enter to one of the seats, turn out, and it causes the error. Reproduce able 

Is there any trick to getting AI to use the Kornet and Metis "turrets"? Just ran a mission and noticed they were tracking/aiming at Abrams but never once fired. TOW was blasting away as fast as it could. Was latest RHS w/ latest Arma release version.

Hadn't played in a while but was certain the AI used them before. 

• Like 1

Thank you very much bakerman, its a very interesting read :smile_o:

In roughly two hours me and potentially more developers will play on the game server. Additionally I'll also stream playing.