4 hours ago, soul_assassin said:

I think the sound issue is a known bug and has been already resolved (or is an arma bug, cant remember)

Laxmann sound bug 

Sorry for disturbing, but I have a question; I and a friend want to make a weapon retexture mod. Is there a way to retexture m249s, zenitco and 74mr aks? We couldn't find hidden selections on configs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ltf said:

Is there a way to retexture m249s, zenitco and 74mr aks? 

nope, currently there are no hs for these (for AK i mean the specific parts, the base mesh should be the same)

• Like 2

Thank you RHS team for this fantastic set of mods. Truly great work. I've just found some time to get back into Arma and this was one of the first things I downloaded. 

I wasn't disappointed to say the least.

Once again, thanks!

• Like 5

Question, when flying the hind, what is the panel on the top with flashing lights meant to represent? And why does it make such a loud noise every now and then?

The noise might be the overtorque alarm. If you're not very good at realistic flying and are using AFM, then you're gonna be hearing that one often. :) 

1 hour ago, A. Lietuvis said:

Question, when flying the hind, what is the panel on the top with flashing lights meant to represent? And why does it make such a loud noise every now and then?

SPO-15 radar warning receiver

4 hours ago, A. Lietuvis said:

:)

Hi everyone. Sorry for the stupid question, but which faction (if any) within the family of RHS mods would most resemble the Ukrainian's currently trying to protect their own land IRL? 

I've seen quite a bit of footage online (sad stuff really), and I have an idea which factions most reflect the current gear and stuff, but rather than assuming, because I really know next to nothing about real life conflicts, I'd prefer to ask the experts if any of them were designed (or could pass) for them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Hi everyone. Sorry for the stupid question, but which faction (if any) within the family of RHS mods would most resemble the Ukrainian's currently trying to protect their own land IRL? 

I've seen quite a bit of footage online (sad stuff really), and I have an idea which factions most reflect the current gear and stuff, but rather than assuming, I'd prefer to ask the experts if any of them were designed (or could pass) for them.

Hey you'll probably want to check out the "GREF" addon which includes factions like the CDF (a fictional Eastern European country threatened by a "Russian backed" separatist force called the ChDKZ). Both those factions are the closest you are going to get to a Ukraine style conflict with RHS modset. HOWEVER, there are retextures and I think a few models created by Keeway in his 'Project OPFOR' pack which represent the Ukrainian Army and even the LNR/DPR militias which I think you should check out... Maybe if I've got enough time in the next month or two I'll get around to releasing my T-64BV model and some UAF uniforms/camo retextures. 

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:91cac9b6cc1e
Huge thanks btw to the RHS team, ArmA 3 would be really..... weird if not for you guys. *inserts Iranian bug soldier image* 

• Like 3

@wendyvonbraun Thanks! Nice screens too!

Yeah I've been using Project OPFOR's Ukrainian Army, but watching some recent videos of the Ukrainian fighters, Project OPFOR's camo patterns and helmets and stuff don't really look right. Not based on the video's I've seen.

I just looked at GREF and looked at CDF and that looked much more accurate but since they didn't say "Ukraine" in the title I wasn't really sure so I figured I'd ask.

Thanks for the reply!!!

EDIT: Keeway does AMAZING work. His mod is one of my favorites and he's a super nice guy too. So fair warning, I have no idea what I'm taking about and he might have nailed it. It's just looking more closely I wasn't sure. I appreciate you pointing me in the right directions!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Not based on the video's I've seen.

Because on the Ukraine side  fighting many nationalists military formations . For example, the Right Sector. Of course they use any  gear weapon and outfit they want

Spoiler

001ae1747cb1.jpg

3205848e5259.jpg

• Like 3

18 hours ago, A. Lietuvis said:

Here is a reminder sheet i made when 0.4.2 came out.

• Like 2

This is an exception or they always wear vests  IRL (KA-52 pilots)?

7b710165f82c.jpg

Hey guys any idea what is causing these errors on our dedicated server?

Picture \rhsafrf\addons\rhs_decals\data\numbers\nochange\3_ca.paa not found
Picture \rhsafrf\addons\rhs_decals\data\numbers\nochange\4_ca.paa not found
Picture \rhsafrf\addons\rhs_decals\data\numbers\nochange\5_ca.paa not found 

9 hours ago, rekkless said:

Hey guys any idea what is causing these errors on our dedicated server?

Picture \rhsafrf\addons\rhs_decals\data\numbers\nochange\3_ca.paa not found
Picture \rhsafrf\addons\rhs_decals\data\numbers\nochange\4_ca.paa not found
Picture \rhsafrf\addons\rhs_decals\data\numbers\nochange\5_ca.paa not found 

Some old mission? Due to some changes in eden some older missions after loading them in 1.64+ version of game

Are there any plans to add a Glock 19 to the inventory, and give your MARSOC faction their current day sidearm?

A Glock 19 shouldn't involve a lot more than slightly modifying the model of a Glock 17; slightly shorter barrel, shorter pistol grip, reduce to a 15 round mag.  There are no other discernible differences in performance - so you could literally port over the Glock 17 mechanics.

SEALs using it too now, so would be a good accompaniment to your users MK18 and HK416 loadouts.

25 minutes ago, il_padrino said:

I hope you guys checked the latest FB post on the new CVC-H D132B model, it's a beauty. :)

So is this a new model, then? It seems slightly different than the current ones, will it be replacing or supplementing them? I should probably know, but the CVC-H we use in our HIMARS look more like the current green ones in the mod, these seem slightly different. Though that may just be the improved quality!

1 hour ago, REFORGER88 said:

So is this a new model, then? It seems slightly different than the current ones, will it be replacing or supplementing them?

Well, i think you should look again at the models if you see it just "slightly different".  ;)

7fc0886a5efe41abaeebe17496e88d7b.jpeg

• Like 34

28 minutes ago, chompster said:

Is the shemagh a seperate mod?

Nah, those will be included in RHS too.

Cunico made them. I've been trying to finish them off with LODs and all that boring modding stuff so that we can include them in the next version of the mod, along with a few more of his items.

• Like 14

7 hours ago, reyhard said:

Some old mission? Due to some changes in eden some older missions after loading them in 1.64+ version of game

As far as I'm aware it was a brand new mission.

4 hours ago, il_padrino said:

I hope you guys checked the latest FB post on the new CVC-H D132B model, it's a beauty. :)

Oh man that looks amazing! I can't wait to see what the new headgear looks like with the new uniforms :wink_o:

Nice work!