8 hours ago, alduric said:

Lot of ppl have problem with steam workshop, for example here - Im downloading it with 30kb/s  max....

We cannot maintain multiple distribution points. The amount of data is too high, the demands on effort and time are too high. Especially if the problems people have are local and not general. 99% (almost 200,000 people now) of people and servers can use Steam without an issue. It is then up to the user to align with the distribution and solve any software issues. We do not want to waste development time to tailor to the 1% of people having issues, also taking into account that they also want different methods: torrent, wget, PWS whatever.

• Like 10

The new M252 is very handsome!!
I would, however, really like to turn off the artillery computer on it and learn how to fire it manually.
I've noticed you've still got mils (?) measured on the HUD when in the gunner's seat, and wouldn't mind learning how to fire it manually.

BUg.

error between laser and rocket impact point with konkurs or metis when try to hit target at   distance more than 2km

I am getting an error when starting my server...

8:35:12 Error 20 reading file 'C:\TCAFiles\Users\JohnCook\254\@RHSAFRF\addons\rhs_optics.pbo'
ErrorMessage: Cannot open file 'C:\TCAFiles\Users\JohnCook\254\@RHSAFRF\addons\rhs_optics'

Has anyone else experienced any errors?

I assume it is 2 bad/corrupt files.

I have re-uploaded those 2 files from my client to the server but still get the errors..

Any help would be appreciated.

Diesel

3 hours ago, sammael said:

BUg.

error between laser and rocket impact point with konkurs or metis when try to hit target at   distance more than 2km

1 hour ago, diesel tech jc said:

I am getting an error when starting my server...

8:35:12 Error 20 reading file 'C:\TCAFiles\Users\JohnCook\254\@RHSAFRF\addons\rhs_optics.pbo'
ErrorMessage: Cannot open file 'C:\TCAFiles\Users\JohnCook\254\@RHSAFRF\addons\rhs_optics'

Has anyone else experienced any errors?

I assume it is 2 bad/corrupt files.

I have re-uploaded those 2 files from my client to the server but still get the errors..

Any help would be appreciated.

Diesel

Hey sammael and diesel tech could you please use the RHS bug tracker to report those bugs like RHS has asked for?

It keeps the thread clean.

Thank you!

• Like 3

Is RHS in any way modular?

Like, we would like to merely use the US weapons and uniforms. Are all the pbos dependent on oneother?

55 minutes ago, Crielaard said:

Is RHS in any way modular?

Like, we would like to merely use the US weapons and uniforms. Are all the pbos dependent on oneother?

RHS isn't modular, because it is a total conversion mod not a pack of models. the pbos are dependent of each other, yes.

• Like 4

yeah actually not so bright question. I knew of all the 'under the hood' features.

thnx for the reply.

Hey guys, fantastic work as always. Any plans on making the PP-19 at all?

6 hours ago, wolfbite said:

Forgetting that it's a request, the PP-19 is hardly used by the Russian military. The helical magazine is very unreliable (it's just not a good design for a magazine, see the Calico series for another example) and the 64 round capacity is generally regarded as excessive for a 9x18mm SMG. The Vityaz-SN, the direct successor, and the newer PP-2000 are far more common with actual military forces, and even then they aren't all that common.

Don't get me wrong, it's a very cool gun, which is a big part of why it's so over-represented in games. The Bizon, in reality, is one of those guns like the Kedr/Klin, Kiparis, AN-94, AEK series, and all of those 9x39mm proto-ARs (besides the VSS/AS VAL) that are "around" and in the hands of some soldiers but rarely see actual use. The American equivalents are things like the HK Mark 23 and MP5 series, which might see some spec-ops use once in a blue moon but are really just hanging around because they can't or don't want to get rid of them.

Point being I wouldn't expect it to be a priority if it's even planned at all.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, wolfbite said:

Please don't post requests in this thread, the RHS guys have said on countless occasions not to. If you need to make a request the place is in this thread: 

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/201544-arma-3-addon-request-thread/

16 hours ago, wolfbite said:

Isn't the gun already in game. I swore i have seen it using RHS. 

1 minute ago, sargken said:

Isn't the gun already in game. I swore i have seen it using RHS. 

No it's like the pp2000 or something cant remember. The PP-19 has a round mag

7 minutes ago, Alex150201 said:

No it's like the pp2000 or something cant remember. The PP-19 has a round mag

Yep ur right, I got those two confused. 

Just now, sargken said:

Yep ur right, I got those two confused. 

It's all good, I usually get any gun that start with PP confused except the PPSh because its an iconic gun. The rest are all PPs to me.

On Fri Apr 07 2017 at 10:11 AM, Alex150201 said:

It's all good, I usually get any gun that start with PP confused except the PPSh because its an iconic gun. The rest are all PPs to me.

hehehe

On 4/7/2017 at 10:11 AM, Alex150201 said:

From personal experience, once you've seen one PP you've seen them all to be honest.

Ugh, so immature, guys -.-

hehe, pp

would you please show your ignorance regarding russian weapons (PP or not PP) someplace else?

• Like 4

Dear RHS Developers,

during the last two or three releases the sound of many assault rifles like M4 or AK got changed. I honestly wondered a little bit, as the weapon sounds created by laxemann, especially distance sounds, were quite impressive. Is there any deeper reason behind this? I understand that this topic is always subject to personal taste. Sadly, right now especially the weapon distance effects sound a little bit dull. Before, it was possible to hear weapons from much further.

This is not supposed to be criticism or offensive. I just wondered, also because these changes were not mentioned in any changelogs. During the releases before, the soundscape in combination with dynasound was nearly perfect. However, i could somehow understand it if you try to blend in with vanilla Arma 3 sounds better.

Best regards,

Eyleude

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eyleude said:

Dear RHS Developers,

during the last two or three releases the sound of many assault rifles like M4 or AK got changed.

The new sounds are also created by Laxemann.

• Like 3

I'm mr. meeseeks, look at meeeeee

evDCmr0.jpg

YPNQ0Ex.jpg

Anyone know if the white paint on the engraved EKP-8-02 text is a US-import thing? Some references have it, some don't.

• Like 33

On 10/04/2017 at 9:03 AM, bek said:

I'm mr. meeseeks, look at meeeeee

Anyone know if the white paint on the engraved EKP-8-02 text is a US-import thing? Some references have it, some don't.

I believe it's hit or miss on if it has white pain for not. I've seen them both ways stateside so I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it's the same in Russia 

Edited by R0adki11
removed quoted images

Bek, just so that you know: You're aweeesooomme! I'm looking at you ;)
And I did check your ArtStation portfolio - makes me wanna play a couple of rounds in an instant :D

Guys i don`t know if this has already been addressed, but the top mounted Peq 15 is not compatible with the HK416, it clips with the rail.

Is it a problem in my end?

Thanks alot and i`m sorry for any inconveniences

Edit: found answer/solution in the thread

Edited by Gabriel.13
  • Like 1