1 minute ago, Neviothr said:

Apparently, Steam downloads all 4 mods in one package instead of 1-by-1. Is that new?

Guys on the team noticed the same - Steam only showing a single 580-ish MB transfer that updates all mods if they're subscribed.

Steam's doing I guess, for whatever reason.

But seems it's all there after the update.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2017 at 7:23 AM, bars91 said:

Interestingly, I remember a mod for OFP that allowed you to go prone with launchers... even AI tended to sometimes use it. Was cool at the time, and fairly handy at that )

Arma3_x64%202017-04-04%2010-29-43-791_zp

SLX. Works but some bugs..

• Like 2

The Abrams loader is now dependant on vehicle speed. Finally, the injustice is ended.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, amonrada34 said:

where could download torrent?or updater bat?

only SW or Armaholic (only full update at armaholic -no bat file)

31 minutes ago, amonrada34 said:

where could download torrent?or updater bat?

the wget updated (what you call updater .bat) is obsolete, the last version available there is 4.1.1 (at least until SA closes it down altogether)

the torrent is something i would personally scrap, mainly because it is manual labor and usually requested by people who don't own a legit copy of A3 game, which is something we have never supported or condoned..

• Like 4

Is there any way to update my server without having to re-download the entire Mods again and upload them with FTP? Love the Mod but thats almost 6 Hours to re-upload via ftp...uugghh. The price you pay for good stuff I guess.

Diesel

1 hour ago, PuFu said:

and usually requested by people who don't own a legit copy of A3 game

True bullshit.

I would like torrent. Have I legal A3 or not?

Spoiler

Answer:

I turned off all steam crap except client because it is absolutely needed for launching the game. And I don't want to subscribe anything.

Servers are another stories.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kromka said:

True bullshit.

Reveal hidden contents

Answer:

I turned off all steam crap except client because it is absolutely needed for launching the game. And I don't want to subscribe anything.

Servers are another stories.

Just subscribe once and after the download is completed, copy mod files and use them manually. You don't have to stay subscribed after that

@Ltf

I do it exactly in this way.

2 hours ago, PuFu said:

the wget updated (what you call updater .bat) is obsolete, the last version available there is 4.1.1 (at least until SA closes it down altogether)

the torrent is something i would personally scrap, mainly because it is manual labor and usually requested by people who don't own a legit copy of A3 game, which is something we have never supported or condoned..

I used to request torrents before the mods were uploaded to the Steam workshop. Yet I own a legit copy of A3. :P

• Like 2

MFD camera is useless at day time at range more than 1km.  Maybe I`m wrong.need more tests

And one lil bug .. laser beam don`t follow  automatic target tracking  when you go to "1st person " cabine mode

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, sammael said:

MFD camera is useless at day time at range more than 1km

Welcome to Arma 3's PiP rendering

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Neviothr said:

I used to request torrents before the mods were uploaded to the Steam workshop. Yet I own a legit copy of A3. :P

4 hours ago, kromka said:

True bullshit.

i said usually so there is little reason to get your pampers in a knot...it is unlikely for torrents to be back, considering that besides SW there are always community mirrors such as armaholic and pw6 as alternative

• Like 2

I've downloaded AFRF, USF, GREF, and SAF from Steam and I'm getting:

Addon 'rhs_2s3' requires addon 'rhs_c_2s3'

I tried redownloading AFRF from Steam twice now and same thing keeps popping up.  Is "rhs_c_2s3" in GREF or SAF?  I wouldn't think so but figured I'd ask here.

25 minutes ago, gatordev said:

I've downloaded AFRF, USF, GREF, and SAF from Steam and I'm getting:

I tried redownloading AFRF from Steam twice now and same thing keeps popping up.  Is "rhs_c_2s3" in GREF or SAF?  I wouldn't think so but figured I'd ask here.

Nope, it's part of AFRF.

2VNqCfw.png

And now it's there, after the third download.  But then GREF and USAF are having random config issues, as well, so I'm suspecting Steam is having issues.  Looks like every time I redownload, it fixes the next one, so...patience, I guess.

But it all loads fine now, so #winning.

What's the matter? Why torrent, torrent, torrent and more torrent? :eh: I mean: is a torrent-downloader so fast compared to a "normal" server? I don't want to be polemic. Just curious. (And sorry if I go off-topic in case.)

Anyway, congratulations for release RHS :eyeheart:. Without your work, surely A3 hasn't the same experience. Thanks guys and be patient with us :f:

Nice update. I really dig the painted HK-416's and the new AK-74 variants.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sfod-d_snakebite said:

What's the matter? Why torrent, torrent, torrent and more torrent? :eh: I mean: is a torrent-downloader so fast compared to a "normal" server? I don't want to be polemic. Just curious. (And sorry if I go off-topic in case.)

Anyway, congratulations for release RHS :eyeheart:. Without your work, surely A3 hasn't the same experience. Thanks guys and be patient with us :f:

Lot of ppl have problem with steam workshop, for example here - Im downloading it with 30kb/s  max....

1 hour ago, alduric said:

Lot of ppl have problem with steam workshop, for example here - Im downloading it with 30kb/s  max....

Configure your steam settings. I download at 5mbps 

• Like 4