2 hours ago, lex__1 said:

This did not prevent developers RHS block, standard Arma3, changing the type of ammunition in the gun of the tank So It creates some tactical features for the tank T. Abrams Tank tactical features has and can be used without any restrictions.

...we didn't really block anything, did we now? in the end it is a mod made by us, in our free time, for our own enjoyment. Our mod, our decisions based on the limitation of the engine, time, skills (whatever you wanna add here). do understand that we are aware that we cannot please everyone, and we don't even intend to...again, you are free to write your own configs

The developers RHS mod as close to realism. But some of the advantages and disadvantages are not taken into account. In the game, this will cause one side to act close to the realism of the environment, or not realistic conditions (lack of good animation). The other side, not facing the obstacles of realism, or realistic problems has not.

I without any constraint.

advantages and disadvantages are modeled as closely as possible based on what this particular engine allows it.

But I don't know how to work with animation and code.

All these questions not a claim. Good mod RHS. This is a request to the Developers of RHS to pay attention to help in some problems.

well, if you would have spent the same amount of time trying to learn to write a simple config instead of repeating the same stuff over and over again here, you might have managed something..

in any case this should either cataloged as a bug, in which case, use feedback.rhsmods.org, or as a request, which we don't take...

This problem affects the game. The server creates an imbalance of players. Players do not want to experience problems. The preponderance of players on the side BLUFOR kills the game.

it only affects "the game" for you because you are using the "mirrored stuff on both A and B side using a different model" mindset.

i was under the assumption that both life communities and alt+f4 kills the game, not RHS, but it seems that i am learning new things each day, and for that i do thank you...love the mindset.

also, if please have a try and post in English if you really want to get your point across, most of what you post here makes little sense, i am pretty sure it is due to whatever translator you are using.

• Like 5

A question for the RHS modeling team, what program do you guys use to build your models? Following that, what's the best way to learn that program?

16 minutes ago, HellcatDotExe said:

A question for the RHS modeling team, what program do you guys use to build your models? Following that, what's the best way to learn that program?

Most use 3DS Max with some also using Blender. The best way to learn 3DS Max is by following tutorials on Youtube and lots of patience/time... it takes a lot of time though.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, j0zh94 said:

Most use 3DS Max with some also using Blender. The best way to learn 3DS Max is by following tutorials on Youtube and lots of patience/time it takes time though.

Cool, thanks for the quick reply.

1 hour ago, HellcatDotExe said:

3DS Max, Blender, Modo and Maya.

So pick one.
Results matter.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, PuFu said:

...we didn't really block anything, did we now? in the end it is a mod made by us, in our free time, for our own enjoyment. Our mod, our decisions based on the limitation of the engine, time, skills (whatever you wanna add here). do understand that we are aware that we cannot please everyone, and we don't even intend to...again, you are free to write your own configs

When you are the shooter of the T-xx, standard menu (as in the picture) does not work.
I can browse the menu, but to perform an action can't. Tanks Abrams this menu is executed.

I would be grateful for a link describing how this works now, on tanks T-xx.

6 hours ago, PuFu said:

in any case this should either cataloged as a bug, in which case, use feedback.rhsmods.org, or as a request, which we don't take.

Several times I made the registration on feedback.rhsmods.org. But have not received an email to activate registration.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

When you are the shooter of the T-xx, standard menu (as in the picture) does not work.
I can browse the menu, but to perform an action can't. Tanks Abrams this menu is executed.

It changes to the selected round only after you unload the gun, sooo... you have to shoot (or maybe there's another way I'm not aware of).
RHS guys, correct me if I'm wrong. 

13 minutes ago, red_spring said:

It changes to the selected round only after you unload the gun, sooo... you have to shoot (RHS guys, correct me if I'm wrong)

What's changed in management and I can't find it. But as it works now has no logic. If I see the target tank, I need to charge anti-tank ammunition, and not choose it to the next round.

Just now, lex__1 said:

What's changed in management and I can't find it. But as it works now has no logic. If I see the target tank, I need to charge anti-tank ammunition, and did not choose him in the next round.

That's how I usually switch rounds:
1) I have round A loaded
2) I select the desired type of ammunition in the interaction menu
3) I shoot round A

4) Round B is loaded

I think there's a more convenient way to do it, but that works.

1 minute ago, red_spring said:

That's how I usually switch rounds:
1) I have round A loaded
2) I select the desired type of ammunition in the interaction menu
3) I shoot round A

4) Round B is loaded

I think there's a more convenient way to do it, but that works.

Thank you. This way I know.
No one can foresee what ammunition is needed next, what threats will be faced. The gun should always be ready to accept any ammunition required to defeat emerging threats.
Shoot the ammunition, in order to free the gun, stupid and tactically losing party.

2 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

No one can foresee what ammunition is needed next, what threats will be faced. The gun should always be ready to accept any ammunition required to defeat emerging threats.
Shoot the ammunition, in order to free the gun, stupid and tactically losing party.

I believe the RHS devs already discussed the function of the autoloader before, you could have just gone back and read their reply to answer this particular query. Don't blame the authors of the mod for replicating the autoloader's function, if anything your quarrel is with the Soviet designers who implemented the autoloader design decades ago, thus stripping their tanks of the important 4th crewman.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

Maybe there's another way that doesn't require to shoot the round. But, as I said, I'm not aware of it. I'm more of an infantry guy than a tanker. :f:

13 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

Well, as has been said in this thread already, this is a real life autoloader limitation.

If you want to change rounds in the real T-62/64/72/80/90, you must unload the gun manually, which is not easy thanks to the cramped conditions and the autoloader being in the way. This is not something that takes a short amount of time, even in ideal circumstances, and certainly not something you'd want (or be able) to do in combat conditions. If you roll around with a round in the chamber and find you need to quickly change rounds, your only option is to burn a round. That's the reason why the T-series tanks allow you to manually press the reload key before it automatically loads a new round... To make sure you make the right ammo choice before you engage a target.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, ballistic09 said:

Well, as has been said in this thread already, this is a real life autoloader limitation.

If you want to change rounds in the real T-62/64/72/80/90, you must unload the gun manually, which is not easy thanks to the cramped conditions and the autoloader being in the way. This is not something that takes a short amount of time, even in ideal circumstances, and certainly not something you'd want (or be able) to do in combat conditions. If you roll around with a round in the chamber and find you need to quickly change rounds, your only option is to burn a round. That's the reason why the T-series tanks allow you to manually press the reload key before it automatically loads a new round... To make sure you make the right ammo choice before you engage a target.

VERY VERY well said Ballistic

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ballistic09 said:

If you want to change rounds in the real T-72, you must unload the gun manually, which is not easy thanks to the cramped conditions and the autoloader being in the way. This is not something that takes a short amount of time, even in ideal circumstances, and certainly not something you'd want (or be able) to do in combat conditions. If you roll around with a round in the chamber and find you need to quickly change rounds, your only option is to burn a round. That's the reason why the T-series tanks allow you to manually press the reload key before it automatically loads a new round... To make sure you make the right ammo choice before you engage a target.

The automatic loader is designed for quick loading of the necessary ammunition, at the time of adjustment to the target. And in the mod RHS, the autoloader goes into the gun that is on the waiting list. The autoloader shouldn't be a queue loader, only selection and loading. You need to read the order of execution of the firings and teams.

1 minute ago, lex__1 said:

The automatic loader is designed for quick loading of the necessary ammunition, at the time of adjustment to the target. And in the mod RHS, the autoloader goes into the gun that is on the waiting list. The autoloader shouldn't be a queue loader, only selection and loading. You need to read the order of execution of the firings and teams.

The best tactic is an empty breech until the threat is analyzed...

Tactics are just as important as the tank crew and equipment. 

"lay but do not load"..."LOAD... fire when ready"

or that's how the arty guys used to put it. 

10 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

I'm not sure what your trying to say here, but if you're implying that the autoloader should be able to quickly change rounds after one has been loaded already, all I have to say is lol . :face_palm:

On the other hand, if you're saying you want all of the tanks to be key press autoloads like on the T-72B, you can switch the autoloaders on more modern Russian tanks into manual mode (so it doesn't automatically load the next selected round) by pressing the "swim down" key (by default). Just to be sure, go into the RHS Game Options page and check to see what key you have it assigned to:

JDJVi1q.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ballistic09 said:

I'm not sure what your trying to say here, but if you're implying that the autoloader should be able to quickly change rounds after one has been loaded already, all I have to say is lol .

I want to say that the first loaded pound must be in the autoloader , but not in the gun. The gun should be empty.
Is the rule for all guns not just tanks.
- Change of ammunition loaded in the gun is not possible. Only shot the gun discharges. Abrams tank, or any other, has no other statements on this issue.
- Manual extraction of ammunition from the barrel of any gun, made only in an emergency situation, with a gun or ammunition referred to in the special procedures and conditions for their implementation.

27 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

I want to say that the first loaded pound must be in the autoloader , but not in the gun. The gun should be empty.
Is the rule for all guns not just tanks.
- Change of ammunition loaded in the gun is not possible. Only shot the gun discharges. Abrams tank, or any other, has no other statements on this issue.
- Manual extraction of ammunition from the barrel of any gun, made only in an emergency situation, with a gun or ammunition referred to in the special procedures and conditions for their implementation.

I don't mean to be a dick or anything.... but...

its been clearly pointed out why and how the systems are designed and work not only in real life and the mod....

your argument and point are invalid. 

Abrams has a loader.... he can load and unload the gun...... T series tanks do not... it is what it is.... give it up. 

• Like 4

If you want to see more pics of the AK-74 variants I've been working on, I just uploaded the project to Artstation. Though if you spot any flaws it's likely too late to correct these ones, but I'll keep it in mind for any future stuff.

• Like 7

Been building a campaign for my unit, and noticed a flight recorder in the editor.
That's awesome! Currently using it as a prop for an objective.
Is there any planned functionality for it, or even more small props like it?
These little things, including the used artillery shells, are absolute gems for me and I love them to bits!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kniazzy said:

Been building a campaign for my unit, and noticed a flight recorder in the editor.
That's awesome! Currently using it as a prop for an objective.
Is there any planned functionality for it, or even more small props like it?
These little things, including the used artillery shells, are absolute gems for me and I love them to bits!!

Only when we fancy. That flight recorder was just for me to try out Substance Painter 2.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ballistic09 said:

When the shop with cartridges is fastened to the automatic machine, the trunk of weapon is empty. The Lock recharge - gives a cartridge to a gun trunk.
Doesn't charge with the autoloader itself the gun when the drum of the loading mechanism is filled. All ammunition is in the autoloader and waits for start of the mechanism of loading.

The fourth crew member in the tank Abrams - executes commands of the commander of the tank. If there is a team of the commander of the tank - to charge the gun, any type of ammunition, the Fourth crew member will execute the command. Without team of the commander of the tank, all ammunition remains in a compartment of ammunition.

You have documentation or video where the Fourth crew member executes the command - "to replace like ammunition" ?   in such sequence:
- takes ammunition from the tank gun
- places ammunition in a compartment of storage of ammunition
- takes other ammunition in a compartment of ammunition
- loads ammunition in the tank gun

You well know what force and the mechanism pulls out the shot sleeve from the gun.
Any change like ammunition, on the charged tank gun - an action, game reception, also doesn't belong to reality.

From safety measures, on firing from the tank.
After a series of shots, a barrier part of the gun has high temperature.
In these circumstances, it is forbidden to leave ammunition in a down for long time (more than 10-20 minutes). There is a risk of ignition of gunpowder in a shell.
It is one more confirmation of why the trunk of the gun remains always empty and is loaded before use.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redphoenix said:

Only when we fancy. That flight recorder was just for me to try out Substance Painter 2.

Fair enough, the extra effort is really appreciated.
Hopefully they're here to stay?

2 minutes ago, Kniazzy said:

Fair enough, the extra effort is really appreciated.
Hopefully they're here to stay?

Sure.

• Like 1