4 hours ago, piggypotpie said:

When I place down Serbian units in Zeus they come in as blufor despite being selected from independent. Is this just me?

It was already reported as a bug and fixed for the next release. :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

@bekTHANK YOU!

Double clicking and clicking ok on every AFRF asset in the editor fixed the script errors in both of my missions made with the previous version of RHS! I can't even begin to tell you how much time you saved me. I really appreciate it!!!

Well da12Monkey came up with that, I was just the messenger. Hopefully it sticks and the problem won't come up again.

• Like 3

Can you say maximum  horizontal launch degree to target for KH-55 (TU 95 MS)  ?

When cannon of BMP2 is firing, there is also firing effect on coaxial MG.

Also shtora efficienty now works at 15% for me. Most of time missile hits the target.

• Like 1

Question to the devs: Will the normal RG-33 be removed from the USMC faction and the mod in general in the future, or will it remain in the mod as it is?

@Vasily.B

For bug-reports please use the Bugtracker on the RHS-website. I doubt the guys will be able to scan every page to keep track with reported stuff. ;)
Klick!
Greetings.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, lumnuon said:

Question to the devs: Will the normal RG-33 be removed from the USMC faction and the mod in general in the future, or will it remain in the mod as it is?

it won't be removed for the foreseeable future for legacy reasons.

18 minutes ago, tillee said:

@Vasily.B

For bug-reports please use the Bugtracker on the RHS-website. I doubt the guys will be able to scan every page to keep track with reported stuff. ;)
Klick!
Greetings.

don't bother, he is banned across the board. i would ban him here as well, but unfortunately i cannot. one of the very few persona non grata for us.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lumnuon said:

I'm pretty sure this has been explained before, but to expand on what Pufu said:

The classnames will remain for legacy reasons. However, the vehicle will be removed from the USMC in the editor by setting scope = 1 like we did with the Army classes when we have a suitable replacement MRAP ready for it (Cougar most likely).

But the replacement MRAP is still some time away.

• Like 3

Greetings.

Congratulations on the update, and steam workshop release.

It is impossible to express the joy of having fully operational spo-15 radar.

I mean, even the prop ground radar is being detected.    10/10

I don't know about other people but I'm having a lot of fun just discovering new RHS stuff in the editor.

Is there any documentation on using tank FCS and tanks in general?  Wiki is a bit outdated and sometimes I'm not sure if I'm doing things properly...

T- 72 works fine. I use laser range finder and aim with the lowered Strich (chevrons) to compensate for the ballistics.

In T-90 Those markings get lowered but i only hit the target if I'm using the static arrow instead of lowered chevrons...

Now before complaining or making a new ticket i want to make sure that the problem is not on my side, because in SIM games 95% of the "problems" i encountered were due to my lack of knowledge and documentation.

Cheers.

Hello guys, thank you for another awesome update!

Just a question-where can I find the new MRZR? I don't see it anywhere in the 2D editor. What's it's classname? Thank you :)

3 minutes ago, Hagraven said:

Hello guys, thank you for another awesome update!

Just a question-where can I find the new MRZR? I don't see it anywhere in the 2D editor. What's it's classname? Thank you :)

Look under SOCOM :f:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, road runner said:

Look under SOCOM :f:

No luck there..it's apparently not visible in the 2D editor (I can see it, as you mentioned, under SOCOM in the 3D editor). Does someone know it's classname, so I can place them manually in the sqm file?

Why would you be using the 2D editor and not Eden? if you switch to M (Map Mode) it's the same as the 2D editor is it not? Look on the RHS website, they might have a class list up and running, you might have some luck there?

• Like 1

If you can see it in 3DEN, then you can easily get it's class name too.

• Like 2

Oh, thank you guys a lot...I did not know about the M key in the 3D editor, awesome :)

• Like 1

Hey guys.

How to I do to empty the loadout of the units?

When I'm in the EDEN editor and make right click ---> arsenal on a unit, I can't empty the loadout of the uniform as the object (for example, NVG and hat) don't appear in the list.

Thanks

6 minutes ago, wiki said:

Hey guys.

When I'm in the EDEN editor and make right click ---> arsenal on a unit, I can't empty the loadout of the uniform as the object (for example, NVG and hat) don't appear in the list.

Thanks

that's not just an RHS issue, it happens on regular editing too, you have to click on an item to bring up the full list, otherwise everything is completely blank.

Question about the factions..I am wondering what the Russian infantry factions are listed as..are they considered "EAST" like CSAT is or are they different? I have a mission I converted to using all the RHS stuff except the Gref and the new SAF...I just use the Russian Forces but cant figure out how to define them as enemy the mission always shows up with CSAT and they end fighting against the Russian faction..

the mission defines them as this:

_side_friendly = WEST;
_side_enemy = EAST;
_side_resistance = RESISTANCE;
_side_civilian = CIVILIAN;

Just curious if anyone ran into this using RHS Russian faction.

Diesel

2 hours ago, wiki said:

Hey guys.

Thanks

I made meself an totally empty loadout template and saved it in VA. Just load the preset on your units, it works fine for me.

EDIT : I might have misread your question, actually... You want to empty containers (uniform, vest) only?

Hello,

Does anyone has problems with the torrent links on the official RHS website ? When I click on them it sends me what seems of a broken link.
The RHS updaters don't work neither.
Thanks.

You do realize we have moved to Steam Workshop, correct?

• Like 4