Has there been an update on the weapons sounds as well? When you stand, or rotate around the front of the character, you can actually hear the sonic crack of the round passing by you, move towards the back and it's more muffled, and there's no crack,  are you using new sound shaders?  as it's a brilliant effect, and not seeing this on any other major weapons maker.

• Like 1

well there is only one thing i can think to say to the RHS team

In the worlds of the great Motorhead

"Bow down to the...Bow down to the KIngs"

Edited by jameshale15
misspelled a word
  • Like 1

Beautiful work: congratulations to the whole team. :)

5 hours ago, Pan Samogon said:

I've missed all the party....

Since SAF now are part of RHS,I got a question about it.What time period you planning to reconstruct?Only modern statement?

guy

Same as the other RHS armies. ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, road runner said:

Has there been an update on the weapons sounds as well? When you stand, or rotate around the front of the character, you can actually hear the sonic crack of the round passing by you, move towards the back and it's more muffled, and there's no crack,  are you using new sound shaders?  as it's a brilliant effect, and not seeing this on any other major weapons maker.

LAxemann was working hard on sound effects, more work ahead in front of entire team. ;)

• Like 3

Thanks for the amazing update!! I wasn't able to use some weapons without a suppressor because they were using a different muzzle flash and giving lag when shooting with scopes before that update. Now muzzle flashes give no lag and looks very awesome(especially on aks)

Been too busy to check out the latest update but just wanted to chime in with my appreciation of your commitment and talent. It must be pretty fun getting to create and collaborate with so many talented peers!

Thank you so much RHS devs, for the new update! :don12: I love the new Tupolev Tu 95, Mil Mi 28, new AKS 74 ones, new Altyn helmets and the 6b5 vests!

And happy welcome to the RHS world the team from SAF Mod!

But after 0.4.2. I can't find the AK's and Zastava's with folded stock in the virtual arsenal. Have you remove them? I hope not. :(

1 minute ago, ahtnteppop said:

Thank you so much RHS devs, for the new update! :don12: I love the new Tupolev Tu 95, Mil Mi 28, new AKS 74 ones, new Altyn helmets and the 6b5 vests!

But after 0.4.2. I can't find the AK's and Zastava's with folded stock in the virtual arsenal. Have you remove them? I hope not. :(

Folded version have been removed from arsenal only visually to declutter a bit. You can still fold the weapons manually.

• Like 1

Folded variants of weapons were hidden from the arsenal to avoid too much clutter in the list, but they still exist; you should be able to use the "Fold" action to get those rifles. Or give them to units with addWeapon [classname].

ninja'd

• Like 1

Random note for the RHS devs: you guys can edit the changelog on the mods´ workshop pages. That way people can look at them with a simple click.

1 hour ago, il_padrino said:

Same as the other RHS armies. ;)

Well,since last implementations.... you able to play even late USSR using ARF.USAF stuck at the begining of 2007 and up to today or so.

So literally early Serbia had tons of Yugoslav stuff,which scrapped for now.Such as M53,M56,Praga M53/59... even Thompons and StG44s(Used mostly by Yugo paratroopers up to end of 80 as far as I know).Don't want to ask for something,but answer to 'time' question mostly solve another question - "What shall we expect in the future releases?"

Im just too much curious. :P

Thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lumnuon said:

Random note for the RHS devs: you guys can edit the changelog on the mods´ workshop pages. That way people can look at them with a simple click.

They tried but the chagelog was too long iirc

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bek said:

Folded variants of weapons were hidden from the arsenal to avoid too much clutter in the list, but they still exist; you should be able to use the "Fold" action to get those rifles. Or give them to units with addWeapon [classname].

1 minute ago, soul_assassin said:

Folded version have been removed from arsenal only visually to declutter a bit. You can still fold the weapons manually.

Thanks for reply!

For the AI I must give the addwepon order?! But where can I find the classname from the folded variants? Sorry for asking but I'm a editing noob. :down:

You can give specific units specific weapons with the addWeapon line, so if you wanted some to use folded weapons for whatever reason you'd do that. You can find classnames here, though I'm not sure if it's 0.4.2 up-to-date: http://class.rhsmods.org/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bek said:

They tried but the chagelog was too long iirc

That explains it ^^

13 minutes ago, lumnuon said:

the website was updated by soul assassin this morning, changelogs included

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, bek said:

You can give specific units specific weapons with the addWeapon line, so if you wanted some to use folded weapons for whatever reason you'd do that. You can find classnames here, though I'm not sure if it's 0.4.2 up-to-date: http://class.rhsmods.org/

Thank you bek!

For quick look I find for example the AK74M folded. But the RHS version is the 0.3.9 there is no GREF weapons just AFRF and USAF.

I hope you have sometime enough time to add the new classnames.

Hello RHS, iam sorry if somebody already had this question (i couldnt keep up with the superfast 5new pages on your forum about people enjoying the release) I just got question since iam very much enjoying al lthe stuff in the update, is there any plan for next update M40 will have Silencer ..or atleast compability that you could put on vanilla one ? 

thanks ahead for answer, Cheers.

Having a blast with the new update. So many new and quality stuff : Particularly fond of the new ACOG TA648 MDO (was really awaiting this kind of mid-distance scope) and the TA31 RCO/RMR ACOG, finally a quality silencer for the Glock 17, zenitco AKs, G36, M76, the new sniper rifles are awesome...the whole new faction and the new units, uniforms or vehicles, attachments and scopes, the sound improvements...Great work.

That's certainly a part of your on-going balancing process, but noticed that some 7.62 clips and large caliber magazines took a serious weight with the new update : maybe particularly the M107's .50 BMG magazines. 5 in the vest before, 3 now...Better have solid aiming skills from now on and some extra G17 clips in your pockets^^. At the opposite, noticed that some of the magazines tied to some new weapons were incredibly light in comparison : For example all the 7.62 magazines fitting with the new M40A5, the T-5000 5-round .338 magazines, the M76 "SVD" .7.92 mags, or even the G36 5.56 mags...Can embark 2 or 3 dozens of them in a light plate vest...Heh, you're certainly already aware of that and i'm sure it's going to be balanced in the future.

Also, i searched a bit on RHS.org, but haven't found the faction code to test the new factions with an ALIVE frame. As i previously didn't use GREF, can someone have the courtesy to remind the faction codes for GREF and Serbian forces please?

Thanks again for this great update :)

32 minutes ago, ahtnteppop said:

... and the openable doors on the GAZ66 and the new Kamaz truck and so on, and so on...

so many new toys - I love you guys

Thank you RHS team for the update

Only just saw.Im in process of DLing from armaholic US and RU seperately.

Will previous missions i created with RHS units still load when i replace/update the mod to Arma3 folder?

@bekThanks for offering to look at the error rpt. I get the script errors second I open the editor, and also a similar batch on the mission load screen. And again, as soon as I delete every AFRF asset (unit, ammo box, vehicle, etc), the errors stop. It's probably just a slight backwards compatibility issue but for the life of me I can't figure out which asset or assets is causing it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hyaqh8q7lv6jr08/rhs_error_report.rpt?dl=0

On 12/14/2016 at 11:44 AM, PuFu said:

can you be a bit more specific? from what source of the website? torrent, moddb, updater?