Congratulation !!!!!!   Is there any other way of download except Steam workshop?

2 minutes ago, wiki said:

Now that RHS is on the workshop, I will also release my missions "spearhead" and "semper fidelis" with RHS.

See! You found the Arma hype again. :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

See! You found the Arma hype again. :)

It's just changing some units, nothing too difficult nor time eating ^^

• Like 2

I will step in here and only say this once.

The effort that the RHS team goes to provide a free addon goes way above and beyond most other free addons.

Be thankful for what you get contents wise, 6 months of hard work of toil and grief getting it just right for public release gets overlooked by comments like
"why is there no x, y or z in this release?"

it's disrespectful and out of order to post such comments, warnings WILL be given to those who post similar comments in the future.

To the RHS team, thank you for your efforts and continued support providing the community with top rate addons, and may you continue to be the most popular addon within Arma3.

• Like 18

quality + quantity + immersion - this mod has it.

thanks for your oustanding work for the community.

I'm so bummed that it released while I'm in class... have to wait like five more hours while my love the Mi-28N waits for me. Also blown away that the Tu-95 was in this release, didn't think it was going to make it; fantastic work everyone, really top notch. 

20 minutes ago, blackmamba992 said:

I'm so bummed that it released while I'm in class... have to wait like five more hours while my love the Mi-28N waits for me.

I know right? I have to go out for an awesome night of drinking and debauchery right now...no RHS for me either. We are the same -you and I ;)

To the guys and girls of RHS-thank you all. It was a long road of people complaining over and over at you guys-but you all kept your cool..Well mostly (Right PuFu?) :D

Congratulations on another fantastic release and your transition to the workshop.

• Like 4

Wow a new faction to check out. Thanks a lot guys, you're the primary reason I play Arma 3.

1 minute ago, luigim said:

So, no Play with Six release?

Give them time, I'm sure they will add it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luigim said:

So, no Play with Six release?

RHS have never maintained the PWS mirrors ourselves.

The PWS staff can usually be relied upon to provide mirrors eventually, and we appreciate their efforts to mirror the mod. Same with Armaholic and other community hosts.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, road runner said:

I will step in here and only say this once.

The effort that the RHS team goes to provide a free addon goes way above and beyond most other free addons.

Be thankful for what you get contents wise, 6 months of hard work of toil and grief getting it just right for public release gets overlooked by comments like
"why is there no x, y or z in this release?"

it's disrespectful and out of order to post such comments, warnings WILL be given to those who post similar comments in the future.

To the RHS team, thank you for your efforts and continued support providing the community with top rate addons, and may you continue to be the most popular addon within Arma3.

Shieeet, I'll go so far as to say it's better than most payed gaming content.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Arma3_JSOC said:

Congratulation !!!!!!   Is there any other way of download except Steam workshop?

Armaholic and the official RHS website?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zhivets said:

Armaholic and the official RHS website?

So far Steam Workshop, but we hope that the great people at Armaholic and other services will upload it soon :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Is there a way to copy the manual install to a workshop folder, or we going to have to re-download all since 4.1 is on the wget, and 4.2 is only on Steam.

I just want to say my heartfelt thanks to RHS team. ArmA III would be totally different experience for many of us without your effort. The quality of content is on par with standalone games, there's shit-ton of content and people have spent thousands of hours creating it and it's all free. That's something nobody should take for granted. 

I also want to say special thanks to LAxemann. If Sabre is the god of texturing, LAxemann is definitely the god of sounds. 

• Like 4

First, thank you all RHS Team and all involved community members for your hard work bringing the best Arma 3 mods out there.

Second. Please, consider continuing of using BitTorrent as distribution platform.

Spoiler

I don't run my client 24/7, still I got almost one hundred people silently thanking you for using BT as one of ditribution form. BT will stay the most convenient way of getting your mods for many people (incl. me). Please, don't abandon them.

vBknL41.png

Thank you!

• Like 2

I've got two hours before work

Let's do this...

Santa's come early this year.

• Like 5