Wohoo! Congratulations and a very big THANK YOU to everyone involved in making this project. You have brought so much life to the modding community and the ArmA series in general, So seriously... Props.

4.2.0 will be added as a torrent on the main website, yea?

This is truly a historic day in RHS history. Thank you so much for what you've all done RHS-team. Thank you.

Many thanks to everyone involved! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

You guys even made a video for us to watch during the download... Now that's premium quality service!^^

Congratulations guys, enjoy a good rest! ;)

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, samyg said:

4.2.0 will be added as a torrent on the main website, yea?

no

Just now, il_padrino said:

Congrats everyone involved, hope the Arma community will enjoy it :)

Big tnx to SAF boys also. Thank you for your contribution :)

2 minutes ago, soul_assassin said:

no

Will it only be Steam Workshop? Or will I also be able to use wget with it? I try to download with it, but it doesn't download the new version!

Because downloading Steam Workshop Items on a Server is not possible.

5 minutes ago, Moon_chilD said:

Will it only be Steam Workshop? Or will I also be able to use wget with it? I try to download with it, but it doesn't download the new version!

Because downloading Steam Workshop Items on a Server is not possible.

wget updaters will not be available from now on. There will be moddb direct downloads files later on and 3rd party mirrors (if anyone provides these)

• Like 3

This day is simply blessed.

Congrats for the release guys and thank you for sharing your exceptional work!

tumblr_static_gatsby_gif_thank_u_hayely.gif

• Like 4

1 minute ago, PuFu said:

wget updaters will not be available from now on. There will be moddb direct downloads files later on and 3rd party mirrors (if anyone provides these)

Very sad to hear. That doesn't really makes it easier for Server provider to download these files (sure I could upload the files, but that would take ages T^T)

Just now, Moon_chilD said:

Very sad to hear. That doesn't really makes it easier for Server provider to download these files (sure I could upload the files, but that would take ages T^T)

we said it before: due the constant increased of the filesize, we simply cannot support the server bandwidth anymore (which is already pretty high but it goes 2times over each month - SA has the exact data)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, PuFu said:

Will we see .torrent files for the new version? I'm fine without them, but I think some people found them as a most convenient way to get the mods. 

On the other hand - Congratulations on the release!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ayylmao said:

still no SPCS variations, stryker or LAV? :(

this shit is the most disrespectful thing one can do in this thread, especially right after a free new release

can i please have a moderator deal with before i speak my mind out in a similar uncivilized manner

• Like 24

Finally on the workshop!

Congrats to the team!

• Like 3

Great job. Glad to finally see it on steam workshop, gotta get those steam speeds. I haven't been this happy since RHS first released!
Thanks a lot for all the effort you put into rhs. It's truly great, what an awesome update!

Thank you very much guys. Outstanding quality as always, and so much of it too.

Here`s to RHS :drinking2:

• Like 2

No words, should have sent a poet, etc.

At this point, I don't think I can say anything that hasn't been said already. You all just... keep doing the you that you do. :D

• Like 4

Now that RHS is on the workshop, I will also release my missions "spearhead" and "semper fidelis" with RHS.

• Like 7

Yes! Damn I love that video and am stupidly excited about the vehicle in vehicle addition with the HEMTT. That should make strategically traversing places like the harsh mountains of FATA/Clafghan/Tora Bora that much more rewarding and convenient now that you can stick the new all-terrain vehicle in the back.

Superb work RHS team. I can't wait to get home and give this baby a spin! 

• Like 1