did you ever wondered how Mi-28 interior looks like? wait no longer - last element of 0.4.2 update is almost ready! [note: all warning lights (kudos to Soul_Assasin) are turned for promotional purposes ;) ]

cockpit2.jpg

• Like 48

7 minutes ago, reyhard said:

did you ever wondered how Mi-28 interior looks like? wait no longer - last element of 0.4.2 update is almost ready! [note: all warning lights (kudos to Soul_Assasin) are turned for promotional purposes ;) ]

If they ever tell my story let them say that I played with the giants. Mods rise and fall like the winter wheat, but this mod will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Toadie, maker of weapon mods. Let them say I lived in the time of RHS Escalation. -Odysseus < Totally legitimate quote

But really, wow that cockpit is beautiful, is blyatiful.

• Like 6

The worst thing about that cockpit is that the pilot really needs to clean his damn boots.

Hygiene problems aside... holy crap. No words, should have sent a poet.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, reyhard said:

That is incredible...The RHS team outdoes itself on a weekly basis.

• Like 3

Jesus christ ive researched here since the announcement of 0.4.2 coming to SW was like a year ago and i find out that the lastest polishes to the update are being made. Cant wait for this.

5 hours ago, miketim said:

@bek Wow nice work on the wood textures man, those AKS-74 look great. Are you guys putting similar textures on the AK74SU as well?

I'd like to update them eventually yes.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, reyhard said:

cockpit2.jpg

But dude,you have been locked by radar(And missle already launched to you actually) and already have chassis,hydraulics and rotor catch failures.Why did you make broken helo?

I've just read info table on right side.In this status it's usually means serious problems to you,if you real pilot.

7 hours ago, reyhard said:

Holy authenticity batman, Here's the real thing for comparison. Great job!!!

13305550694_46f94336b7_b.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pan Samogon said:

But dude,you have been locked by radar(And missle already launched to you actually) and already have chassis,hydraulics and rotor catch failures.Why did you make broken helo?

I've just read info table on right side.In this status it's usually means serious problems to you.

If you actually read the OP comments the warning lights are lit on purpose, for the purpose of showing their function in the picture.

[note: all warning lights (kudos to Soul_Assasin) are turned for promotional purposes ;) ]

• Like 1

1 minute ago, road runner said:

If you actually read the OP comments the warning lights are lit on purpose, for the purpose of showing their function in the picture.

oops... well... I should admit my English sux.

• Like 1

Just now, Pan Samogon said:

oops... well... I should admit my English sux.

no worries, but don't be including pictures or videos in your quotes, it's against the forum rules Pan :f:

Oh my gosh, look at that cockpit!

The Mi-28 has been my all-time favorite helicopter since all-time.

• Like 1

Is there a minimum Height for the Paradrop waypoint ? I'm trying for a low combat jump of around 75M's into the sea, but the altitude always seems to be around 200M , even with a this FlyInheight 75, it's a great feature. 

• Like 2

Is this the front or the back cockpit? 

15 minutes ago, jacobs said:

If you're asking about ingame screens there are two pictures, top for pilot view bottom for gunner if i'm not mistaken.

10 minutes ago, Drxi said:

If you're asking about ingame screens there are two pictures, top for pilot view bottom for gunner if i'm not mistaken.

Yes, my doubt was about the ingame (awesome) screens.

From my understanding the bottom one is just the zoomed MFD right?

1 hour ago, jacobs said:

Yes, my doubt was about the ingame (awesome) screens.

From my understanding the bottom one is just the zoomed MFD right?

Same picture just zoomed out.

2 hours ago, jacobs said:

It's pilot cockpit on both shots. Gunner cockpit is almost ready too & is missing copy pasted monitors from pilot compartment due to those being still subject of tweaking.

I recently added some MFD numbers but keep in mind those effects are not working due to 1.66 arma bug (it was working prior to this patch) but thanks god they already fixed it on devbranch -

Fixed: Reading of the "enableParallax" parameter in MFD HUD was not correct 

mfd_src.jpg 

• Like 5

How can i remove the flag from the insurgent tank (rhsgref_ins_g_t72ba) in my 3D mission?

24 minutes ago, reyhard said:

It's pilot cockpit on both shots. 

Ahh ye you're right, my bad i didnt notice >.< 

HI

Can someone please tell me why i get this error ''steammpmission\__cur_mp.chernarus\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/item0.type: Vehicle class rhs_weapon_m16a4 no longer exists''

I did all the update of RHS: United States Armed Forces so i have 0.4.1.1

Playing a custom map...  well trying to

I get this error everytime i try to host a game

My friend doesnt have this error on his side when hosting

Sorry if im in the wrong section

1 hour ago, James Higs said:

HI

Can someone please tell me why i get this error ''steammpmission\__cur_mp.chernarus\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/item0.type: Vehicle class rhs_weapon_m16a4 no longer exists''

I did all the update of RHS: United States Armed Forces so i have 0.4.1.1

Playing a custom map...  well trying to

I get this error everytime i try to host a game

My friend doesnt have this error on his side when hosting

Sorry if im in the wrong section

The mission file appears to be outdated