25 minutes ago, Bolec said:

Rgr, so no new sniper rifles in update ?, but i i saw a photo with M40A5 on RHS facebook from the game Arma 3

The M40A5 will make it to the update with a 99% of possibilities. :thumbsup:

Monkey was talking about the suppressor. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, mistyronin said:

The M40A5 will make it to the update with a 99% of possibilities. :thumbsup:

Monkey was talking about the suppressor. 

coool !! :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, reyhard said:

Hi rhs!
When you make right day-channel of sosna-u scope?
gQzFVG9Ptso.jpgT86a9tV4TZk.jpg

there is no day-channel screen on monitor from sosna-u (like in 72b3 in mod now)
this monitor shows only ti-image
+ add to 72b3  TPD-K1  scope. 72b3 have it too like reserve day-sight

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=2082

2 hours ago, MrFies said:

So what takes so long to delay the Update ?

You have now posted 4 times in a week asking about the RHS update..breaking forum rules each time.

I think somebody needs a week away from the forums to think about what he did..

• Like 15

1 hour ago, ineptaphid said:

You have now posted 4 times in a week asking about the RHS update..breaking forum rules each time.

I think somebody needs a week away from the forums to think about what he did..

His nickname is Mr. Fies. Fies is a german word that means in english: nasty. Maybee this user is a troll?

Every post from him is "when release" "why not release now" and so on...

Sorry for offtopic.

Edit:

Happy new year RHS and to the russians merry christmas!

• Like 2

Looking forward to the next update.

Anyone know if RHS/ACE interactions have been looked at?

Specifically things like 2A28 overpressure and ACE Revive/unconsciousness when in driver/gunner positions of vehicles without interiors(BMD1/2)? 

Also wondering about any progress on the IL-76? 

Man, remember how amazingly kind it was when the RHS team made all that free content, that they at any time could drop with zero consequence because they are, after all, working for free and from their own time. What a great thing that they do. Wouldn't it be shit if people kept abusing this kindness, what a garbage thing by garbage people that would be. Good thing we're all above that. Also thanks again for those beautiful Mi-28 Pictures earlier.

• Like 11

On 07/01/2017 at 0:38 AM, da12thMonkey said:

The fundamentals of it are the same as writing any dialog

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Dialog_Control

The UI is connected to the turret with turretInfoType = "someClassName"; where someClassName is a dialog class defined in class RscInGameUI. In this instance it's all in RHS_RscWeaponKa52_FCS

If the display inherits from class RscUnitInfo (as most unitInfoType, weaponInfoType, turretInfoType etc. classes do) there are already various idc numbers that will output info from the game itself, like optics mode, zoom level, rangefinder, zeroing from BIS_fnc_initDisplay since RscUnitInfo has.

onLoad = "[""onLoad"",_this,""RscUnitInfo"",'IGUI'] call     (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')";

Subclass names for the various UI elements in the Rsc are usually quite descriptive of what idc does what.

Other custom UI elements require information output to unique idc numbers from custom scripts, as outlined in the dialog control wiki page. And you'd need to add those functions to to the onLoad call (and in some cases remove upon the onUnload call). The Ka-52 UI has various elements using controls from the reyhard's FCS script.

I believe single-seat jets use e.g driverWeaponsInfoType = "RscOptics_CAS_01_TGP"; to handle the dialog for the pilotcamera. So I imagine that would be a good place to start looking in terms of modifying it for something like the F-35's EODAS display.

I mainly just want to move some values around to different locations on the screen while also adding a custom TGT reticle/overlay/display. Either way cheers for the info, appreciate it. :) 

Drop it. Just drop it. I'm going to remove all these posts now-So let's just leave it right?

• Like 3

The topic of"whens the next update" reminds me of hollywood

RHS Mod/team is the movie star

People asking for the updates are the paparazi

you moderators are the stars bodyaurds

defunkt is an eager fan telling the bodyaurds to" back off a little we just want a peak of the glamorous news"

:tongue: I could not resist adding to this sorry all...

I DID have a question for RHS team about this mod however.

Will RHS ever introduce Spetsnaz or US spec op variants to their roster of units?Im fairly sure its outside the scope of this mods roadmap and i know Massi has great units there,i am simply very impressed with RHS after really getting my teeth into it,and i want to narrow my mod list down significantly.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, redarmy said:

I DID have a question for RHS team about this mod however.

Will RHS ever introduce Spetsnaz or US spec op variants to their roster of units?Im fairly sure its outside the scope of this mods roadmap and i know Massi has great units there,i am simply very impressed with RHS after really getting my teeth into it,and i want to narrow my mod list down significantly.

RHS has SWCC and doesn't it have MARSOC as well? The dudes in the M81 G3's-are they not MARSOC?

i never really use pre made units so I dont look at the names :) I use the outfit gear mod to make my own units in-mission.

• Like 1

Just now, ineptaphid said:

RHS has SWCC and doesn't it have MARSOC as well? The dudes in the M81 G3's-are they not MARSOC?

i never really use pre made units so I dont look at the names :) I use the outfit gear mod to make my own units in-mission.

Thats exactly what i do too mate.Take a little of this,lil of that and make my own battalions.Currently redesigning russian and US units from this mod to resemble TC Endwar game units from a few years back ;)  The Gorka uniforms are fantastic

well,yeap,usually nobody uses pre-made units.

Anyway - you can create this by yourself.

Russian Military SF units uses absolutely same equipment as army did.Sometimes in diffirent loadouts(Like no Armor vests)

US SF units have various uniforms and vests,created specially for SF.

Only one thing I wish for US SF is a shemags over neck(Yes,I know,you may find it in A,B or C addon,but still).All rest are extremely good enough.

Lalo-roberti.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, redarmy said:

defunkt is an eager fan telling the bodyaurds to" back off a little we just want a peak of the glamorous news"

Certainly I am an eager fan but i'd much rather people just wait patiently for a release (the only thing worse than reading requests for updates is reading replies to requests for updates which simply compound the problem).

Something I'd love to see (don't *think* this qualifies as a request, not of RHS as least) is for Delta Hawk to find the time/interest/enthusiasm (or someone he trusts sufficiently) to bring his US Military mod under the auspices of RHS (as teams were invited to do by Soul Assassin a few pages back). I suspect the clamor for RHS to do an M16A2 is largely based around equipping these units. RHS:US90.

• Like 8

Are we going to see some new plate carriers in the update Like a mbav or something ?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to thank the RHS team for all their hard towards making Arma a better experience.  Without the RHS mods, I would have never realized Arma's full  creative potential.

Thanks again

SD

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Savage_Donkey said:

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to thank the RHS team for all their hard towards making Arma a better experience.  Without the RHS mods, I would have never realized Arma's full  creative potential.

Thanks again

SD

Ditto.

RHS is the main reason I come back to Arma again and again - cheers guys and girls! Keep up the good work!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Arma3_JSOC said:

Is this new model of M249.

RHS uses NIArms Minimis.There is really nothing new here.Except proprietary RHS sounds and sight ajustment.

The good thing is the mod increasing factions quantity.And it's really good.

Edit:I actually have a question now - is Serbian Army will be small infantry faction,like KSK in ArmA2.Or exist some person,who making full scale content for them?Kinda a lot of specific content todo.

Edit again... as far as I remember you had plans to put NSV to HMMWVs... obviously it's makes me think you making some Serbian Special Brigade unit...

• Like 2

Toadie's Minimis seem to get around a fair bit.
Thanks for sharing the love!