4 minutes ago, redarmy said:

Is it a known issue that changing the tanks(possibly other vehicles) ammo count results in strange behaviours such as the tank gunner not having anything but AP rounds or having the other round types but them showing up as 0 count.

The tool tip states i cannot exceed 22 rounds,which i have the AP set to 20,and the issue i mention occurs.

Please use the RHS bug tracker if you feel you have an issue relating to RHS, thanks.

7 minutes ago, redarmy said:

Is it a known issue that changing the tanks(possibly other vehicles) ammo count results in strange behaviours such as the tank gunner not having anything but AP rounds or having the other round types but them showing up as 0 count.

The tool tip states i cannot exceed 22 rounds,which i have the AP set to 20,and the issue i mention occurs.

it's 22 in total , since it's maximum capacity of T-72 autoloader. T80 have afair 28 rounds

btw: ejection system will have static parachutes now :)

• Like 18

Now that's looking pretty good with the static chutes indeed!!

21 minutes ago, road runner said:

Please use the RHS bug tracker if you feel you have an issue relating to RHS, thanks.

Its more of a question than a bug report,but thanks.

23 minutes ago, reyhard said:

it's 22 in total , since it's maximum capacity of T-72 autoloader. T80 have afair 28 rounds

btw: ejection system will have static parachutes now :)

Thanks for clarifying

Published on Jan 6, 2017

D-6 wannab

so, I can enlisting in next week? :D

Hey, is it possible to make incremental throttle in vechicules ? i mean that, when we are in commander seat or gunner seat or driver seat, in tank's, apc's,  ifv's, car's and we want just drive 5 km/h  for example, or we want to have same speed as infantry near us, or just we want to drive very slowly because we want to check field behind hill or building and we need to lean tank very slowly with out  sharp driving, i know that when we push ctrl + w our driver will drive slower but its about 30 km/h 

18 minutes ago, Bolec said:

Hey, is it possible to make incremental throttle in vechicules ? i mean that, when we are in commander seat or gunner seat or driver seat, in tank's, apc's,  ifv's, car's and we want just drive 5 km/h  for example, or we want to have same speed as infantry near us, or just we want to drive very slowly because we want to check field behind hill or building and we need to lean tank very slowly with out  sharp driving, i know that when we push ctrl + w our driver will drive slower but its about 30 km/h 

You can drive as fast/or slow as you want if you have a incremental controller (pedals, gamepad, joystick etc and/or emulators for that sort of thing). And no, you cannot set the speed incrementally for AI...

BUT, what does this have to do with RHS to begin with?

• Like 3

On 28. 12. 2016 at 0:03 AM, TheLimbo365 said:

You need to untick the end mission when all players die box

Since afaik zeus doesnt count as a player

Hey, I just tried this, and it doesn`t work. I did untick end mission when all players die box, but it still said mission failed when my friend died. I then also tried custom respawn point, and I placed RESPAWN point in the EDEN editor, but instead of being able to respawn on that position, he respawned on the place where he died. I don`t know what to do, please help.

Edit: I just did this: 

But it didn`t work, It still said mission failed, probably because I don`t have the respawn setup in multiplayer correctly.

Second edit: Nvm, I fixed it, its working now.

1 hour ago, ziga.cernic4@hotmail.com said:

Hey, I just tried this, and it doesn`t work. I did untick end mission when all players die box, but it still said mission failed when my friend died. I then also tried custom respawn point, and I placed RESPAWN point in the EDEN editor, but instead of being able to respawn on that position, he respawned on the place where he died. I don`t know what to do, please help.

Edit: I just did this: 

But it didn`t work, It still said mission failed, probably because I don`t have the respawn setup in multiplayer correctly.

Second edit: Nvm, I fixed it, its working now.

What has this to do with RHS?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MrFies said:

Is the  T-14 Armata in the Update ???

No

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MrFies said:

So what takes so long to delay the Update ?

life

• Like 14

...reyhard dies due to overwork. whole world is sad. update is cancelled

• Like 16

1 minute ago, scooterperpetual said:

Pssh thats no excuse! Mod, Eat, Sleep, Repeat!

That can be summarised with :hehe:

9d17ae3166e08899ac041b2a08ce7482dfae4381

• Like 6

can't wait for M40A5  with QD silencer !!!!,  any special ammo for it ?, subsonic ?, or only M118 LR ?

27 minutes ago, MrFies said:

So what takes so long to delay the Update ?

you're excused...

Wait, there has been a delay??!

So RHS is not going to deliver on the set date they promised??'

I am outraged by this. I want my money back. Now.

• Like 1

Black-Hot mode is missing on all Russian armored vehicles for some reason?
YcJpNBZ.jpg
On second photo, right down corner button look like switcher of this mode (left control panel).

1 hour ago, Bolec said:

can't wait for M40A5  with QD silencer !!!!,  any special ammo for it ?, subsonic ?, or only M118 LR ?

Haven't made a suppressor for it yet. It's on the to-do list for a future version of the mod, past 0.4.2. So you'll be waiting a while for that.

And very unlikely we'll make subsonic ammunition for something like the M40 without proper reference material for subsonic cartridges that are actually used by the US military and USMC in particular.

Fact is, subsonic ammunition is of very limited battlefield use because it has extremely short effective range (<300m usually), and a 1.35m long, 10kg rifles like M40 (with a suppressor and optics fitted) aren't really optimal for short-range clandestine stuff.

Look how Russia employs a short, purpose-designed covert sniper rifle like the VSS - The closest thing to that that I'm aware of in USMC use was the XM-3, but even for this I can't find accounts of subsonic ammunition used in its run in Iraq

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

Haven't made a suppressor for it yet. It's on the to-do list for a future version of the mod, past 0.4.2. So you'll be waiting a while for that.

And very unlikely we'll make subsonic ammunition for something like the M40 without proper reference material for subsonic cartridges that are actually used by the US military and USMC in particular.

Fact is, subsonic ammunition is of very limited battlefield use because it has extremely short effective range (<300m usually), and a 1.35m long, 10kg rifles like M40 (with a suppressor and optics fitted) aren't really optimal for short-range clandestine stuff.

Look how Russia employs a short, purpose-designed covert sniper rifle like the VSS - The closest thing to that that I'm aware of in USMC use was the XM-3, but even for this I can't find accounts of subsonic ammunition used in its run in Iraq

Rgr, so no new sniper rifles in update ?, but i i saw a photo with M40A5 on RHS facebook from the game Arma 3