Seems to be minimi without heat protection cover.But it's definitely not oldschool ones,cuz it's have picatinny rail.

What other mods do you recommend to enhance RHS experience?

I've already downloaded Reyhard's RDS Civilian vehicles pack. I think it is a must have for RHS wasteland missions.

How about  AINET? Do you have added code for smart fuse in next update?

4 hours ago, il_padrino said:

Good morning all and happy new year :)

107410_20161129121945_1.png

So, taking in account a lot of resent screenshots with Serbian soldiers and gear, I guess that SAF is now the part of RHS:E?

If I am right, I am curious how you guys implemented this - as a standalone faction or as a part of GREF...

• Like 1

btw... it seems to be special forces solider.Serbian army use minimi only in this case.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jerminhu said:

What other mods do you recommend to enhance RHS experience?

I've already downloaded Reyhard's RDS Civilian vehicles pack. I think it is a must have for RHS wasteland missions.

Project OPFOR. The most recent update is breathtaking and has become a real staple for me. The best part is because it uses RHS as a requirement, you basically just add one more mod and get so much amazing stuff to enhance your experience with.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, megazogg said:

So, taking in account a lot of resent screenshots with Serbian soldiers and gear, I guess that SAF is now the part of RHS:E?

If I am right, I am curious how you guys implemented this - as a standalone faction or as a part of GREF...

Since a lot of models from the SAF mod are already a part of RHS GreF, a standalone wouldn't make much sense in my opinion. Also, I think one member of RHS mentioned somewhere in this thread that a real-life faction for GreF is a possibility.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, megazogg said:

That's an interesting observation. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, alanford said:

so wait, are you guys using an orthodox calendar for RHS?

Are you hoping for a (Russian) Christmas present on January 7th? :wink_o:

• Like 3

Well, in many Catholic countries Christmas presents are given on the Epiphany / Kings day (tomorrow), like Baviera (Germany), Italy, Spain, latin America, etc.

Reality is that RHS team is multicultural, there are members from different faiths, countries, continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia/Oceania, North America and South America), etc. 

You can check the member distribution around the World in this page: http://www.rhsmods.org/team

Said that, I'm afraid you should not expect an update too soon.

• Like 9

8 hours ago, mistyronin said:

Well, in many Catholic countries Christmas presents are given on the Epiphany / Kings day (tomorrow), like Baviera (Germany)

No? In most bavarian families its also on the 24th, like the rest of Germany :P

• Like 3

@RHS members

Are you able to tell me the fine gentleman/lady who did the KA52 co-pilot gun camera? I'm looking to do something just as awesome for the F35 I'm working on but I can't find any tutorials or guides on how to do camera overlays like that. So if said person is able to guide me in the right direction or give me some hints and tips? 

Cheers

8 minutes ago, xxgetbuck123 said:

@RHS members

Are you able to tell me the fine gentleman/lady who did the KA52 co-pilot gun camera? I'm looking to do something just as awesome for the F35 I'm working on but I can't find any tutorials or guides on how to do camera overlays like that. So if said person is able to guide me in the right direction or give me some hints and tips? 

Cheers

reyhard (the very best black magician i know) - it's up to him if he wants to help you out or not, of course.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, xxgetbuck123 said:

@RHS members

Cheers

The fundamentals of it are the same as writing any dialog

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Dialog_Control

The UI is connected to the turret with turretInfoType = "someClassName"; where someClassName is a dialog class defined in class RscInGameUI. In this instance it's all in RHS_RscWeaponKa52_FCS

If the display inherits from class RscUnitInfo (as most unitInfoType, weaponInfoType, turretInfoType etc. classes do) there are already various idc numbers that will output info from the game itself, like optics mode, zoom level, rangefinder, zeroing from BIS_fnc_initDisplay since RscUnitInfo has.

onLoad = "[""onLoad"",_this,""RscUnitInfo"",'IGUI'] call     (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')";

Subclass names for the various UI elements in the Rsc are usually quite descriptive of what idc does what.

Other custom UI elements require information output to unique idc numbers from custom scripts, as outlined in the dialog control wiki page. And you'd need to add those functions to to the onLoad call (and in some cases remove upon the onUnload call). The Ka-52 UI has various elements using controls from the reyhard's FCS script.

I believe single-seat jets use e.g driverWeaponsInfoType = "RscOptics_CAS_01_TGP"; to handle the dialog for the pilotcamera. So I imagine that would be a good place to start looking in terms of modifying it for something like the F-35's EODAS display.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, drebin052 said:

I know it's a joke...But I am looking forward to this so much, I feel like banning your profile for doing that :f:

• Like 16

Just a little reminder of the rules chaps

If you quote a post that contains an image, please remove the image tag or the whole image, or if it contains an embedded video remove the tags so the image of the video is not shown in your quote. This will help keep the thread tidy and easier to read.

• Like 2

Is it a known issue that changing the tanks(possibly other vehicles) ammo count results in strange behaviours such as the tank gunner not having anything but AP rounds or having the other round types but them showing up as 0 count.

The tool tip states i cannot exceed 22 rounds,which i have the AP set to 20,and the issue i mention occurs.