To be honest that was a mistake haha.

Islands are Bornholm and Diyala.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, MrFies said:

How long will it take ??? we need the Update !   it takes to loooong :D

Too long... stop asking! 

• Like 2

Hi there everyone,

I'm afraid we won't release the update until it's done, as per usual.

What I can assure you, is that is going to be a great update.

Stay tuned to our channels this 2017. :thumbsup:

• Like 14

RHS team 

I have been running a test scenario,and i have various AH variants in the mission,i do not want to use the ZSU anti aircraft tank in this situation however.

So my question is,is there a BMD or BMP that would fill the role or do a decent job of inflicting damage to Attack helos? The us (bradley?) has a very nice AA system from the look of it.Do the russian veihicles have anything lock on like that which can deal with air threats?

2 hours ago, wilco said:

-snip-

GODDAMN YOU WILCO! YOU SHOW ME SEXY AND THEN YOU COPTER-BLOCK ME!

Whether it is in this forum or the next, I will have my reeeveeeeeeengeeee!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, khaosmatical said:

GODDAMN YOU WILCO! YOU SHOW ME SEXY AND THEN YOU COPTER-BLOCK ME!

Whether it is in this forum or the next, I will have my reeeveeeeeeengeeee!

What you talking about fooooo, they're up!

• Like 1

The RHS Crew got me again waiting, watching, hoping. 

• Like 4

You know, just when I didn't think I could love you guys any more than I already do, you go and post those beautiful shots. Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redarmy said:

RHS team 

I have been running a test scenario,and i have various AH variants in the mission,i do not want to use the ZSU anti aircraft tank in this situation however.

So my question is,is there a BMD or BMP that would fill the role or do a decent job of inflicting damage to Attack helos? The us (bradley?) has a very nice AA system from the look of it.Do the russian veihicles have anything lock on like that which can deal with air threats?

Simple answer is no. But they can carry infantry with MANPADS or use their autocannons. ;) As for M6A2 Linebacker, it was a dedicated modified M2A2 with TOW launcher replaced with Stinger launcher and modified FCS.

However I can say that thanks to our magician Reyhard, behavior of ground vehicles like tanks and IFV's against air threats will be somewhat improved. ;)

• Like 6

Hi guys.

Been a long time since I checked for new.

Is RHS still planned to be on the workshop?

Thanks

Yes, the upcoming version is supposed to be on workshop as well.

I asked this question a while back but didn't get an answer so I figured I'll try out my luck again, is there any way of removing/hiding the rear doors of Mi-8's with a script so it would look something like this; http://prnt.sc/drlfae http://prnt.sc/drlfhc I know you can open them on the cargo variant, but It would be nice if they can be completely removed for a mission I'm creating, our air force removes them for helicopter dive insertions so I want it to be as realistic as it can get.

26 minutes ago, Keyser Vogel said:

I asked this question a while back but didn't get an answer so I figured I'll try out my luck again, is there any way of removing/hiding the rear doors of Mi-8's with a script so it would look something like this; http://prnt.sc/drlfae http://prnt.sc/drlfhc I know you can open them on the cargo variant, but It would be nice if they can be completely removed for a mission I'm creating, our air force removes them for helicopter dive insertions so I want it to be as realistic as it can get.

Not at the moment AFAIK. You should ask @reyhard

• Like 1

Oh my aching body ... I just do not recover like I used to ... guess it's time to do useful things again.

Happy New Year everyone! And it's going to be a good one, for sure!

:torture:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Damian90 said:

Simple answer is no. But they can carry infantry with MANPADS or use their autocannons. ;) As for M6A2 Linebacker, it was a dedicated modified M2A2 with TOW launcher replaced with Stinger launcher and modified FCS.

However I can say that thanks to our magician Reyhard, behavior of ground vehicles like tanks and IFV's against air threats will be somewhat improved. ;)

Yeah that M6A2 is a little beast against anything skyward,especially in my scenario where they roam in groups of 4!

The BMP2 variants i noticed have a decent cannon orientation/rotation to the point where they can aim straight vertical,i will use that.

New vehicle behaviour sounds promising,really looking forward to it!Thanks for all your hard work guys

2 hours ago, Damian90 said:

Yeah I'd rather not bother him, thanks for letting me know though!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Keyser Vogel said:

7 hours ago, Damian90 said:

Nice Idea, I will put it on the workboard. It's pretty straight forward to do.

• Like 7

Do I spot an old school M249 or a FN Minimi? :satisfied:

I must say I'm most excited for the new Serbian/GreF stuff. Thank you very much!