9 minutes ago, ayylmao said:

has the stryker had any consideration yet? 

No. Not even once... ever.  :hmmm:

• Like 7

I don't know how to ask this without it sounding like a request... so erm... uh... do you guys like doctor sights... because I heard Dave from accounting fucking loves doctor sights...

• Like 8

2 hours ago, DEV614 said:

I don't know how to ask this without it sounding like a request... so erm... uh... do you guys like doctor sights... because I heard Dave from accounting fucking loves doctor sights...

Haha! You certainly get points for creativity in how you asked that.

• Like 3

inb4 Christmas day release haha 

RHS + Dynasounds on Chrissy day would fuckin hektic! 

A question, not a request, to change the tides a bit :don14:

Is Su-25 intended to be so fragile? I swear it's 10 times easier to land her in DCS: World than in ArmA.

After most landings, even the delicate ones, "hint str getDammage vehicle player" always shows values ranging from 0.02 to 0.17. Only the smoothest landings possible result in 0 damage, and it's quite tricky to get those. I get damaged even with sub 1m/s descent rates when coming in to land on full flaps and fairly delicate alpha.

6 hours ago, DEV614 said:

My OCD-sense is tingling. Docter. The brand is Docter :)

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, arkhir said:

Is Su-25 intended to be so fragile? I swear it's 10 times easier to land her in DCS: World than in ArmA.

After most landings, even the delicate ones, "hint str getDammage vehicle player" always shows values ranging from 0.02 to 0.17. Only the smoothest landings possible result in 0 damage, and it's quite tricky to get those. I get damaged even with sub 1m/s descent rates when coming in to land on full flaps and fairly delicate alpha.

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=2401

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, arkhir said:

the new MOTO of this thread - "It's not a request,it's just a question"

Actually I think it's all because of arma limitation.Su-25 is a freaking flying brick,but It's solid as brick as well.

Spoiler

image193.jpg

pic_121.jpg

• Like 3

"We have reached TOP 100 for the 3rd year in a row! Thank you all for making that possible!

We are still in the race for the best A3 mod, and you can still vote for us here:
http://www.moddb.com/groups/2016-mod-of-the-year-awards/top100#vote25082"

Good day everybody! So, how to check who won the competition? The voting is closed, but i can't find info who won. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, boss00521 said:

"We have reached TOP 100 for the 3rd year in a row! Thank you all for making that possible!

We are still in the race for the best A3 mod, and you can still vote for us here:
http://www.moddb.com/gr…/2016-mod-of-the-year-awards/top100…"

Good day everybody! So, how to check who won the competition? The voting is closed, but i can't find info who won. Thanks!

The url is not complete ;)

9 hours ago, DEV614 said:

I prefer RMRs personally

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183435-rhs-escalation-afrf-and-usaf/?do=findComment&comment=3109897

http://imgur.com/a/gP2VG

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, jerminhu said:

How can I disable decals?

I followed the instructions given on the wiki but neither of the two methods works.

you need to create preInit ( https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Initialization_Order

)script with RHSDecalsOff = true; variable inside  or clean decals through eden attributes. I think I will try later to add option to read that param from description.ext (edited through some eden tab) so process would be more user friendly. not sure if it will land in 0.4.2 though

• Like 1

I sure hope that the new hitpoint system BIS is developing will allow for rougher landings, in particular for planes like A-10 and Su-25. Right now every ArmA plane is absurdly fragile.

Thank you RHS for all that you do people complain and gripe but my arma experience would be dull if I didn't use your great work Merry Christmas from the JTFA community 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, reyhard said:

you need to create preInit ( https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Initialization_Order

)script with RHSDecalsOff = true; variable inside  or clean decals through eden attributes. I think I will try later to add option to read that param from description.ext (edited through some eden tab) so process would be more user friendly. not sure if it will land in 0.4.2 though

Got it working. Thanks. Another 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to force client RHS game options in my multiplayer mission? If yes, how?

2. Why does the Hog have radar while the Frogfoot doesn't? Neither of them are equipped with radars IIRC.

• Like 1

I wonder when the last time the RHS thread wasnt in the BI forums first page.....

This must be one of the most commented threads on the forum (If not THE most commented thread)

Anyway merry xmas to you guys and keep up the good work! We really do appreciate it

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jerminhu said:

Got it working. Thanks. Another 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to force client RHS game options in my multiplayer mission? If yes, how?

2. Why does the Hog have radar while the Frogfoot doesn't? Neither of them are equipped with radars IIRC.

1. 'm afraid it's not possible now - for next release I plan to force optic mode by server but no such plans for rest of options

2. A10 have radar due to lack of time in implementing proper RWR for it. Luckily, with Jet DLC it should be no longer an issue

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DEV614 said:

:wow_o::wow_o::wow_o: I need it! :eyeheart:

Any plans on releasing that in the future or is it just for personal use?

It'll be in 0.4.2. The RMR was made to go on top of the 6x TA648MDO that I modelled for RHS, that will also be in 0.4.2

I thought I may as well include a version of the 4x ACOG TA31 with the appropriate mount for a RMR as well, since we had the RMR model and TA31. And we'd need the same piggyback mount if we plan to make a TA11SDO in future. May as well put it on the same texture sheet as the version with the rail mount, and get it all baked and textured at the same time rather than revisit it in X months or Y years.

General Note (because people have a habit of reading too much in to things :icon_biggrin:): I'm not saying to anyone reading this thread that there is a TA11SDO currently in the works. So don't expect one any time soon, just because I made the RMR mount already.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

It'll be in 0.4.2. The RMR was made to go on top of the 6x TA648MDO that I modelled for RHS, that will also be in 0.4.2

I thought I may as well include a version of the 4x ACOG TA31 with the appropriate mount for a RMR as well, since we had the RMR model and TA31. And we'd need the same piggyback mount if we plan to make a TA11SDO in future. May as well put it on the same texture sheet as the version with the rail mount, and get it all baked and textured at the same time rather than revisit it in X months or Y years.

General Note (because people have a habit of reading too much in to things :icon_biggrin:): I'm not saying to anyone reading this thread that there is a TA11SDO currently in the works. So don't expect one any time soon, just because I made the RMR mount already.

I'm excited! Hopefully you can fit that TA31 in the 0.4.2 update as well! Great work, man.

51 minutes ago, Hatchet_AS said:

Oh and that vehicle deal ... from a little earlier in the conversation.

RHS Facebook has a clue or two.

:yeahthat:

Just simply outstanding, it takes A3 and RHS to a whole new level, well done to all involved.

• Like 3