56 minutes ago, vintorez said:

I see zig-zag cuts, so this muzzle brake can be eventually from East German AK, Bulgarian AK or US made custom copies of zig-zag muzzle brake (Ak-47/Ak-74).

I've seen and use these mb on  1982 production AK74

also google

Spoiler

e01a762dd69e.jpg

ad92fed2215a.jpg

The picture of the MRZR has me excited. Is it going to be just the 4 seater version or will it have the 2 rear seats as well?

6 hours ago, bek said:

It's a mystery...

Could it be something from Zastava's AK familly ? :P

8 hours ago, bek said:

It's a mystery...

People, it seems, have stopped exploring for clues ;)

• Like 3

I actually expected a higher caliber of performance in examining things. Ah well, the day is still young in many parts of the world.

• Like 2

Is anyone able to tell me what MRAP that is in the sneak peak photo? Or is it just the current one available in RHS? 

2 hours ago, shomu1 said:

It's not an RG-31.  I can't tell what it is though.

RG-33L by the looks of it. Front looks pretty much identical. 

10 hours ago, Drxi said:

Could it be something from Zastava's AK familly ? :P

Yes. Technically.

8 hours ago, Hatchet_AS said:

I actually expected a higher caliber of performance in examining things. Ah well, the day is still young in many parts of the world.

According to stats 42 have looked at it compared to the ~700 who saw the muzzlebrake.

• Like 6

Well if that's not an obvious enough hint...

Nice to see the older 74s making their way into RHS. I won't say its omission was glaring, but it was a bit strange. If they're doing a little more of the older Russian stuff, maybe  we might see some older US equipment (or at the very least weaponry; US still has like a zillion A2s collecting dust)

1 hour ago, xxgetbuck123 said:

Is it the M-ATV

43 minutes ago, Hvymtal said:

Nice to see the older 74s making their way into RHS. I won't say its omission was glaring, but it was a bit strange. If they're doing a little more of the older Russian stuff, maybe  we might see some older US equipment (or at the very least weaponry; US still has like a zillion A2s collecting dust)

I doubt't A2 been used too often after adoptation of ACU camo pattern.But AKS-74 still wide spread around Russian and Ex-USSR(expecially around it) military.

In my case - during my service 3 of 4 line rifle battalions been equipped with AK-74M and one various various AKS-74(Both platic and wooden furniture).

I'd rather like to see RPK,than A2,cuz it's still at service in some types.

P.S. Since A2 is my favorite M16 variant I started creating it on my own,but in process switched to A1(Colt Model 603) variant.

2 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

Regarding older US equipment, I'm not quite sure how old you're talking about or what weapons in particular. However, I can say that there are at least some new but old heavy weapons coming. Lot's of foo involved with those though, and they are indeed very much need replacing. And while I can't say when things will arrive, they are for sure being worked on daily. M2HB, M134-D/H, and MK-19. Which are all needed to bring even cooler foo a bit later down the road, where you'll definitely want to buckle up. ;)

And speaking of buckling up, did someone say RG-33 :scratchchin:

2 hours ago, Iceman2004 said:

Is it the M-ATV

no way have you looked at the front of and M-ATV looks nothing like the picture has to be some sort of RG, maybe a 31

4 hours ago, xxgetbuck123 said:

I think so too. It’s been stated in the past they are working on a larger variant of the RG-31/33 family. :smile_o:

I need to ask this  :smile_o:
Will SOC-R make it in this update or it is still not finished? (maybe some tease pictures?) 

please tell me this update isn't only SF shit. it's not very interesting or useful for where i play.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ayylmao said:

please tell me this update isn't only SF shit. it's not very interesting or useful for where i play.

Look mate, You're not paying for RHS therefor you're not entitled to shit. The devs aren't catered to pleasing you and meeting your needs.

Have some respect.

The RHS developement team are taking money out of their own pocket, And taking their own time to bring us this content, For free. That's something that really shouldn't be ignored.

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, ayylmao said:

This isn't Burger King you can't have it your way

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, ayylmao said:

I'm afraid new patch contain only SF stuff

• Like 22

I can't believe how peoples can be so inconsiderate to other's  work. Geez, just be grateful we have new content...all for free.THANK YOU RHS and Merry Christmas to all of you.

• Like 12

Also why you have to be that rude?! "SF shit"...this is their own mod and they add whatever they want. Instead of you i will love to see more SF equipment but i don't come here and say "hey don't add other shitty stuff for regualar army or whatever" i enjoy all the stuff they give to use, because they do it for free and with a top notch quality.

• Like 8