Voted on moddb, rest of you guys, if didn't please vote, help them reach No.1 :)

8 minutes ago, ahtnteppop said:

thank you for the notification, took care of it

• Like 1

Has there been any fix for the upside down blast shields on the MRAP and M1078 turrets?

I didn't see it in the changelog, and wasn't sure if this was just an error I was personally experiencing or if this is, in fact, an error in the mod.

These screenshots are from my installation of 0.4.1

ab9e89efed.jpg

60a0a609b0.jpg

Well, the next RHS update will hopefully put a clamp on those uploads, seeing as it's gonna be released on Steam.

• Like 2

Makes you wonder if its the same lowlife on the same computer doing this with all his accounts that got banned from CS:GO for hacking...

Dammit, every time I see there's a new post on this thread I think it's the 0.4.2 changelog!

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, Aniallator said:

Dammit, every time I see there's a new post on this thread I think it's the 0.4.2 changelog!

I feel you brother, I do admit to checking this thread an unhealthy amount of times.

While I'm here, Just wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays.

Cheers

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, TacticalDropBear said:

I feel you brother, I do admit to checking this thread an unhealthy amount of times.

While I'm here, Just wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays.

Cheers

Same here, i am even following this thread, everytime i open bohemia forums i check notification and check did any of the devs replied haha with update :( I know i dont have life XD hahah  Happy Holidays TacticalDropBear :)

• Like 5

11 hours ago, bkktmkkt said:

RHS, any plans on russian special operations forces in mod?

Although this is a request, which is not allowed here, I REALLY LIKED the video. Maybe I was full of stereotype, but It was an eye-opener on Russian SF gear and weapons. Nowadays I guess most SF pick whatever they see fit for their operations, regardless on where that gear is made. So if you want a Soviet SF team, pick a VDV recon team, slap on any western gear you like, give them an upcoming kitted AK and you're done. No need for the developers to make one from scratch.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, zagor64bz said:

Although this is a request, which is not allowed here, I REALLY LIKED the video. Maybe I was full of stereotype, but It was an eye-opener on Russian SF gear and weapons. Nowadays I guess most SF pick whatever they see fit for their operations, regardless on where that gear is made. So if you want a Soviet SF team, pick a VDV recon team, slap on any western gear you like, give them an upcoming kitted AK and you're done. No need for the developers to make one from scratch.

Just need make new version ak with the camo.

1 minute ago, shurka said:

Just need make new version ak with the camo.

Be patient..IT'S COMING SOON.:f:

most of the US looking gear(and "official" knock-offs) that is shown in that video is already available on the US side. The MR version of AK will be available next update. It seems to be a missmatch between different clothing, accesories and gear, which you can do on your own.

5 hours ago, bek said:

QtU0hiU.png

it's not a ak74m/ak103 muzzle, so i wonder...what can this be from? :P

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PuFu said:

most of the US looking gear(and "official" knock-offs) that is shown in that video is already available on the US side. The MR version of AK will be available next update. It seems to be a missmatch between different clothing, accesories and gear, which you can do on your own.

THAT is exactly what I meant/sad!!! 

5 minutes ago, PuFu said:

The MR version of AK will be available next update.

Need a camo MR version. 

i'll see what i can do for the 0.4.3 update, i have no time for that till 0.4.2

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, zagor64bz said:

THAT is exactly what I meant/sad!!! 

Sometimes  they use secret weapons - like this prototype "vklasdish" mine

d4bc046b7591.png

Spoiler

d712b8be4989.png

Russian SOF weapons and items

Spoiler

f9beb29cfa20.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PuFu said:

it's not a ak74m/ak103 muzzle, so i wonder...what can this be from? :P

It's a mystery...

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, bek said:

It's a mystery...

I see zig-zag cuts, so this muzzle brake can be eventually from East German AK, Bulgarian AK or US made custom copies of zig-zag muzzle brake (Ak-47/Ak-74).