Awesome. :) Now I'm even more hyped for the next release. Will there be any noticeable difference in how AI uses those missiles?

I'm not sure if I will have enough time to implement it for upcoming release but it's something I wish to do in the future.

small video to tease you a little bit more :P

• Like 19

hmmm... next gonna be realistic driving model I guess...

Like pressing clutch,shifting  gears and curse this piece of crap,cuz it didn't moving...

Outstanding work btw.

• Like 10

Hey RHS, what about  tanks, apc's, ifv's  thermal sights ?,  when the main gun is hot  you can see in thermal sight  that the barrel is bright and we cant see other  heat signatures like  infantry even enemy vechicles because the barrel is so bright and hot after 2 shots... , i think we shouldnt be able to see a gun barrel in tank, apc, ifv sight, is it possible to change it or fix it?, to avoid that problem we can stay in zoom,  but if we want to look around in zoom out to check medium or close range   its impossible ... because of visible gun barrel in sights which is radiating bright collour, same in B-HOT  mode.

Hey RHS, what about  tanks, apc's, ifv's  thermal sights ?,  when the main gun is hot  you can see in thermal sight  that the barrel is bright and we cant see other  heat signatures like  infantry even enemy vechicles because the barrel is so bright and hot after 2 shots... , i think we shouldnt be able to see a gun barrel in tank, apc, ifv sight, is it possible to change it or fix it?, to avoid that problem we can stay in zoom,  but if we want to look around in zoom out to check medium or close range   its impossible ... because of visible gun barrel in sights which is radiating bright collour, same in B-HOT  mode.

that's how it works in real life, so I'm afraid there is no fix for that ;)

• Like 6

thx for shedding some light into the development of things  ;)

i'm not hostile, i am just hard edged :)

(pun intended)

Are you a SABOT round?

It's like guess who!

I'm not a submarine, I just have tracks and a snorkel.

Are you a SABOT round?

are you actually asking me to explain a joke?

• Like 1

Didn't have the time to do a thorough check, but has anyone noticed an issue where Russian podnos mortars cannot be placed (Empty or otherwise), and the same mortars are missing from missions where they were placed? Only had this problem since the new update, which would make sense given past official patches.

Nyet komrade, joke is fine

• Like 3

Didn't have the time to do a thorough check, but has anyone noticed an issue where Russian podnos mortars cannot be placed (Empty or otherwise), and the same mortars are missing from missions where they were placed? Only had this problem since the new update, which would make sense given past official patches.

Can't confirm. Using version 1.66 mortars can be placed in the editor and show up if you start the mission.

I'm confused.

No? [QUESTION MARKING INTENSIFIES]

Hey guys I love your addons all the way back to OFP days. I made a mission for the milestone RHS week way back in the day (around 10 years ago? ) to help showcase the Motorized infantry, T55 and Gaz packs that were released for the event. Eventually I'm going to get around to making an updated ARMA III version.

However, in a current mission project I'm working on I just found a bug with the M88 Khaki Uniform. It has the Red addon symbol for the Russian pack but I believe it might actually be from the Green Forces pack. The bug is that anytime a soldier wearing that particular uniform readies a launcher this happens...

20161204030556_1.jpg

I tested by removing the armor and helmet  and uniform one at a time and requiping them in different orders and through process of elimination I narrowed it down to the khaki M88 Uniform itself. It occurs with every launcher when you ready them. I could do some more test later but I don't recall this happening with any of the other M88 based uniforms. I've been making an old school OFP FIA mission and I don't recall the RPG gunners I have wearing the M88 Alpenflage having this problem. 

I tested by removing the armor and helmet  and uniform one at a time and requiping them in different orders and through process of elimination I narrowed it down to the khaki M88 Uniform itself.

please direct bug reports to the bug tracker; and search for the bug before you add it. You'll see this bug is already fixed: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=2512

• Like 1

Is there a way to disable the barrel collision with the static weapons? I'm trying to put them in a pillbox type deal and whenever they collide with the walls it flips out and flies away.

• Like 2

I'm not sure if I will have enough time to implement it for upcoming release but it's something I wish to do in the future.

small video to tease you a little bit more :P

Thanks reyhard!

Because of these features, I love you RHS!  :239:

I'm hyped for the next update but take your time you need.

This is probably old news to your RHS blokes but anyway here is something just incase you haven't seen it.

• Like 3

Confirm usage of helmet flashlight on my own experience in 2013.it's been attached to 6B28.But only 1 of 30 companies used that.

All rest elements - qoute mysterious... even now.

Is there a way to disable the barrel collision with the static weapons? I'm trying to put them in a pillbox type deal and whenever they collide with the walls it flips out and flies away.

attachTo is your friend.

Breaking news: We will announce the 0.4.2 release date no later than this Wednesday here on BIF.

• Like 24

Just curious and this doesnt really have to do with the RHS mod but

Why do russian soldiers wear balaclavas so much? It seems like even regardless of the weather they are wearing it. 

Why do russian soldiers wear balaclavas so much? It seems like even regardless of the weather they are wearing it. 

because because they they do do not not want to want to have their have their identity identity made made public public

• Like 8

because because they they do do not not want to want to have their have their identity identity made made public public

Why does that matter for a grunt? 

The average american infantryman doesnt do that, nor do most countries that ive seen.