Also, because I refuse to get a reddit account, it was mentioned that there was an MT-LBu in the works. If you don't mind me asking, what variants are planned? Is it just going to have hatches with PKMs or will there be AA, ATGM and auto-cannon versions as well?

Is there any news on the LMTV with regard to the interior? Will the non-uparmored versions get gun mounts? Also, will there be Humvees with M240s (Similar to the M113) mounted? Are there any plans to mount an M249?

about MTLB - it's zeelex pet project, all i can is the first version will most likely be an AA station

on the LMTV i cannot comment because i actually have no idea. The first thing to do on the HMVs is to get them uparmored, the type of weapon mounts will come later, and are low prio

• Like 8

No doubt you guys have seen when the 3CB guys have done with the ammo for their Jackals etc (making it an inventory item that can also be used by the squads GPMG)
Don't suppose you've thought about doing something similar with your vehicles? Being able to carry more ammo for a HMMV  "in the trunk" would be amazingly helpful. 

• Like 5

No doubt you guys have seen when the 3CB guys have done with the ammo for their Jackals etc (making it an inventory item that can also be used by the squads GPMG)

Don't suppose you've thought about doing something similar with your vehicles? Being able to carry more ammo for a HMMV  "in the trunk" would be amazingly helpful. 

+1 on that

• Like 1

about MTLB - it's zeelex pet project, all i can is the first version will most likely be an AA station

on the LMTV i cannot comment because i actually have no idea (gurdy has been pretty busy with life and WW). The first thing to do on the HMVs is to get them uparmored, the type of weapon mounts will come later, and are low prio

Good stuff, I appreciate the reply. Also good to see another AA asset to blow up and round out the Shilka and ZU-23-2.

Best of luck to you guys, especially Gurdy.

• Like 1

on the LMTV i cannot comment because i actually have no idea

It's Richard's project. Already waiting on the black wizard's HDD to be injected.

• Like 3

About MTLB - despite it's primary just an utility carrier,they widely used by units in difficult terrain(Arctic,Mountains etc) as APC.

Just like this.

That's probably why it was requested so often - versatile is putting it mildly. :)

Road Runner, I appreciate the reply.

I'm still not having any luck. I'm really not sure what I'm missing here.

I again placed a CH-47 (and a few other RHS choppers) and put me and 5 grouped AI in the back (seated in the chairs). When I give the chopper the infantry paradrop waypoint, he immediately takes off to the location. When I alter the z axis to 1,000, 2,000 and 10,000, he does eject, but only my 5th and 6th grouped AI jump out. Slots 1 (me) thru 4 stay in the chopper. And I'm still too low to the ground so AI slots 5 and 6 that do eject die. The z axis editing in the waypoint doesn't really seem to have much or any effect.

Do you know offhand what I need to do to change the elevation of the waypoint in the editor? Do you have any advice for how I can get this to work or maybe if it's not a bother you can me your test mission that I can look at? I know I must be missing a simple step here. It seems really cool but I'm not getting high enough, and either none of us or only some of us jump out of the heli.

All I'm literally doing is placing the waypoint (to the chopper) and editing the Z axis for the waypoint. Nothing else. I haven't edited the speed setting it to limited yet though. So if there are additional steps or codes I need to input (etc), I'm assuming that would be where I'm messing up.

EDIT: Sorry I wasn't aware when you said flyinheight that that was an init command. I'll try adding: name FlyInHeight 300 and see if that works.

The higher the altitude, the larger the dispersion area (DZ) for the jumpers, so I kept it at 300, for Clafghan that's incredibly risky as AI pilots completely suck at NOE flying, and the Herc has piled in several times.

The RHS aircraft don't need to have an altitude set, I pile them in, the use the ALT and place the aircraft a couple of hundred M's above Terra Firma , it's always worked fine for me, just the ghost canopies, everything else just fine, also make sure you give your aircraft another WP after the Para drop too, maybe 3-4K'ms away

• Like 3

15167686_1374110792601910_90552941845012

Very interesting. I wonder what the story is for the guy center left.

• Like 12

Very interesting. I wonder what the story is for the guy center left.

Since the RHS team anounced a fews weeks back that a real life faction for the GreF is highly likely and a few models of SAF already made their way into the mod, I suppose it's a serbian soldier. :)

The HK416 in his hands is a bit confusing though! :huh:

• Like 1

Since the RHS team anounced a fews weeks back that a real life faction for the GreF is highly likely and a few models of SAF already made their way into the mod, I suppose it's a serbian soldier. :)

The HK416 in his hands is a bit confusing though! :huh:

It was all made by the same author  ;)

• Like 2

I think, the picture with the 4 soldiers is from il padrino.

And he is member from the Serbian armed forces mod and makes some screenshots for RHS mod. And also he makes some animations for Arma 3.

https://www.facebook.com/redhammerstudios/photos/a.585221418157522.1073741825.478330008846664/1107636649249327/?type=3&theater

click on the flickr link

• Like 1

testing of another feature to make BMP1 gunner life even harder ;)

• Like 9

You move rocket with sight or you move it with keyboard ( MCLOS joystick analog )  ?

Using BMP1P solve will that problem  ;)

Excelent work.Also - join to the question above.

from video description

Missile is steered by mouse, after pressing shift it's possible to rotate turret too.

• Like 2

I feel it should be said, many thanks RHS guys for adding the weaponholders/place-able weapons and magazines for us mission makers!

• Like 6

Its greatest! It has long been waiting for this!

Awesome. :) Now I'm even more hyped for the next release. Will there be any noticeable difference in how AI uses those missiles?

Not a RHS bug, its ACE3's fragmentation that acts a bit wonky in this case. Error has already been reported on ACE3's github page iirc.

• Like 1

I do not know if this is the way it should be, but I think it can be considered as a bug. Driver dies after grenade just under the vehicle. It can be a grenade launcher or a regular grenade.

1. feedback.rhsmods.org
2. don't report issues running any other mod out there.
  • Like 2