It's the 9M120 missile tubes and pylon for the Mi-28

Ah okay, thank you da12thMonkey for reply. Now I know more.

AN/PVS 14`s have blue texture on them when they are off 

and i think they are emiting Green when activated

But that is what I am saying-they no longer emit green when active. Same goes for the NVG's in Hawaiian's mod-they dont emit green light anymore either.

But that is what I am saying-they no longer emit green when active. Same goes for the NVG's in Hawaiian's mod-they dont emit green light anymore either.

is that with 1.66 RC? does it emit green with 1.64?

What I was about to ask - a couple issues popped up with 1.66...

Just in case you guys don't know already : rain sound effects from vehicles can be heard from extremly far away.

I'm on 1.64-they have not been emitting green for about 2 months now. I saw a post from the start of October in this thread having the same issue. Here's the post from last month- https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183435-rhs-escalation-afrf-and-usaf/?p=3100488

I'm on 1.64-they have not been emitting green for about 2 months now. I saw a post from the start of October in this thread having the same issue. Here's the post from last month- https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183435-rhs-escalation-afrf-and-usaf/?p=3100488

What I was about to ask - a couple issues popped up with 1.66...

Just in case you guys don't know already : rain sound effects from vehicles can be heard from extremly far away.

please use feedback tracker instead of forums, make sure you mention the version used.
  • Like 1

please use feedback tracker instead of forums, make sure you mention the version used.

I've done that now.Apologies for posting it here. :)

• Like 2

It's not RHS related, it's an update issue, it's caused a glitch with some rvmats, all my custom NVG's are the same ;)

• Like 1

It's not RHS related, it's an update issue, it's caused a glitch with some rvmats, all my custom NVG's are the same ;)

0.4.1.0 introduced new NVG models & green emmit rvmats were completely missing there. It's fixed for 0.4.2

• Like 3

0.4.1.0 introduced new NVG models & green emmit rvmats were completely missing there. It's fixed for 0.4.2

It seem strange that custom addon green glows are affected too though ? 

Disregard, I had overwritten the green glow rvmat by mistake.. :wacko:

I'm so hyped for the next update so many cool new toys and I feel there is even more that we haven't seen yet

• Like 6

Its not possible to have everything and right now.

Make all the things  ;)

• Like 7

yup, sometimes people in this thread are like a 5-year-old kid sitting at Santa's lap in the mall. They just want it all...

• Like 1

Kind of a random question but I´m currently trying to create a retexture addon for RHS, specifically with the G3 Uniforms and I just can´t get my own textures to show up.
​This is my current config part handling the uniform:

class rhsgaf_uniform_g3_tropen: rhs_uniform_g3_mc
 {
  dlc = "RHSGAFAddon";
  scope               = 2;
  author               = "Lumnuon";
  displayName              = "G3 Uniform (Tropentarn)";
  hiddenselectionstextures[]            = {"\rhsgaf\addons\rhsgaf_infantry2\Data\booniehat_fleck_co.paa"};
  model               = "\rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_infantry2\CryeGen3";
 };

My variant does show up in the game but it retains the RHS multicam texture. Does anyone happen to know by any chance what I did wrong? I got a feeling that I´m just being stupid...

this was brought up on feedback but there wasn't a clear answer

has the weight for the m107 been fixed or is that going in the next update?

this was brought up on feedback but there wasn't a clear answer

has the weight for the m107 been fixed or is that going in the next update?

Next Update it will be fixed.

Kind of a random question but I´m currently trying to create a retexture addon for RHS, specifically with the G3 Uniforms and I just can´t get my own textures to show up.

​This is my current config part handling the uniform:

class rhsgaf_uniform_g3_tropen: rhs_uniform_g3_mc

{

dlc = "RHSGAFAddon";

scope               = 2;

author               = "Lumnuon";

displayName              = "G3 Uniform (Tropentarn)";

hiddenselectionstextures[]            = {"\rhsgaf\addons\rhsgaf_infantry2\Data\booniehat_fleck_co.paa"};

model               = "\rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_infantry2\CryeGen3";

};

My variant does show up in the game but it retains the RHS multicam texture. Does anyone happen to know by any chance what I did wrong? I got a feeling that I´m just being stupid...

Uniforms in Arma 3 are configured as a class cfgWeapons inventory item and a class cfgVehicles character model. The two are linked together with the uniformClass config parameter.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Characters_And_Gear_Encoding_Guide#Uniform_configuration

class rhs_uniform_g3_mc is just the cfgWeapons item, so you are inheriting the associated character model uniformClass = "rhsusf_socom_mc_uniform"; from that item without creating your own custom retexture class for the actual character model to switch to.

• Like 2

Uniforms in Arma 3 are configured as a class cfgWeapons inventory item and a class cfgVehicles character model. The two are linked together with the uniformClass config parameter.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Characters_And_Gear_Encoding_Guide#Uniform_configuration

class rhs_uniform_g3_mc is just the cfgWeapons item, so you are inheriting the associated character model uniformClass = "rhsusf_socom_mc_uniform"; from that item without creating your own custom retexture class for the actual character model to switch to.

Ah thx for clearing that up, so I really was pretty stupid. Still trying to get a good understanding of the configs since I only really worked on terrains so far... and still can´t get it to work but I think I moved a step forward

Ah thx for clearing that up, so I really was pretty stupid. Still trying to get a good understanding of the configs since I only really worked on terrains so far... and still can´t get it to work but I think I moved a step forward

These two links helped me a lot:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Characters_And_Gear_Encoding_Guide

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/151777-tutorialsimple-re-texturing-guide-from-start-to-finish/

• Like 2

I was wondering if someone could help me out or point me to some documentation on the infantry paradrop waypoint. I was messing around with this in the editor and I'm not having much luck.

I'm not sure of the exact implementation so I tried it two ways. One was to give a helicopter (with me and a grouped AI in the back) a move waypoint which I then linked to that an infantry paradrop waypoint, and the other way I tried was just simply using the infantry paradrop waypoint only and neither are working.

In both cases, the chopper just moves to the location. Basically, the infantry paradrop waypoint is acting just like a move waypoint for me, without ejecting me and my AI teammate. So right now it's only functioning as a move order.

I'm assuming I must be missing something about how to get ejected, be it through an item or a code in the waypoint or something?

Anyway, any help or links would be useful.

Does Red Hammer have any plans to add the M16A3?

I figure it might satisfy some of the people begging for the A2 since it uses A2 handguards and the M203 Heat Shield but has a removable carry handle.

render_m16.jpg

Also, it would nice to see a carry handle optic (i.e. a removable carry handle scope with an M150 RCO or CCO mounted on top). You still see US military use that setup from time to time, even among elite units like the Navy SEALs. It's also very common with law enforcement.

601px-Rambo_M4a.jpg