Stop light should turn stop lights on and off. :) I dunno which ones exactly do they refer at (probably the ones at the rear), but it should be pretty apparent at night. SVC drive... I asked about it once, but I don't remember the answer (not sure if it was answered in first place).

Stop light should turn stop lights on and off. :) I dunno which ones exactly do they refer at (probably the ones at the rear), but it should be pretty apparent at night. SVC drive... I asked about it once, but I don't remember the answer (not sure if it was answered in first place).

Thanks. A Steam friend explained it to me. Stop Lights will enable/disable your brake lights, so you can be super stealthy at night. Looks like Svc Drive is a bunch of running lights you can disable.

I'm guessing the "Deploy Shelter" is just an animation and currently doesn't do anything. I was just hoping to confirm it.

I'm guessing the "Deploy Shelter" is just an animation and currently doesn't do anything. I was just hoping to confirm it.

It's there for people who want to use this vehicle as some sort of MHQ.

• Like 3

If I donated a completed model of an AN/PSQ-20, would you consider implementing it in coming updates?

• Like 1

If I donated a completed model of an AN/PSQ-20, would you consider implementing it in coming updates?

yes, as long as the model is custom made by yourself, and not ripped/bought etc (license issues due to re-distributing) and of course, if it is up to our quality standards

• Like 6

this is a very very well made mod for the US and Russia but it would be also cool to see them add the British and another OPFOR faction in the future.

this is a very very well made mod for the US and Russia but it would be also cool to see them add the British and another OPFOR faction in the future.

You realize that even doing just the US and Russia is a massive undertaking right?

• Like 4

The RHS team have stated many, many times they do not want any requests made in this thread. I would imagine that requesting entire new factions will not go down too well...

• Like 3

The RHS team have stated many, many times they do not want any requests made in this thread. I would imagine that requesting entire new factions will not go down too well...

did i say make a new faction NO! i just simply said it "WOULD" be cool if they did 

did i say make a new faction NO! i just simply said it "WOULD" be cool if they did 

It would be, but please stay on topic ;)

• Like 1

Calm down. Yes it "would" be cool-but this is not the thread for idle speculation about what they may or may not do.

• Like 1

Have you tought about adding the Mi 26 and the Ka 31? 

Oh god please end my life now.

On another topic, i noted that the 20mm Rounds of the AH1Z got an extreme tendency to fire far right from the zeroed Target. Was that made to simulate the Barrel Twist or is this something else? Seems odd without wind.

• Like 4

Ka31 is a flying naval radar.

I guess you're talking about Ka-29(Which is assault variant).But there is only 20 helicopters left.

Helicopters like Ka-27 are mostly used for naval purposes like Anti-Ship helicopter.

yes i meant the ka 29 or 27

And did you not read 3 posts above your original one? About not asking for requests in the RHS thread?

• Like 1

Is it possible to make foldable but stock for M249 Para & MP7A1 like real life. I asked it because AKs have foldable stocks.

I saw a MK17 model pic on Spec 4 Vest forum made for RHS. Is there any good new??

Can I request a possible sticky post at the top of every page which states in big red letters not to request anything.

Does this make me a hypocrit or what? I'm actually curious, I guess cause it isn't a direct RHS request it should be good? Fuck I dunno 

• Like 5

Can I request a possible sticky post at the top of every page which states in big red letters not to request anything.

Does this make me a hypocrit or what? I'm actually curious, I guess cause it isn't a direct RHS request it should be good? Fuck I dunno 

Seconded.. I totally agree, a sticky is a great idea, no matter how many times it's been said, people just don't seem to comprehend.

• Like 3

Seconded.. I totally agree, a sticky is a great idea, no matter how many times it's been said, people just don't seem to comprehend.

I very much doubt it will have any effect :)

• Like 4

I very much doubt it will have any effect :)

Indeed, like pissing against the wind really

• Like 1

no, we can't think for ourselves, so we let other do that for us. This very thread is proof of that

we'll make sure to stick this on the cool wall and forget about it

Is it possible to make foldable but stock for M249 Para & MP7A1 like real life. I asked it because AKs have foldable stocks.

I saw a MK17 model pic on Spec 4 Vest forum made for RHS. Is there any good new??

1. it is possible = could you please do it for me = request

2. no, only bad new(s) for you i am affraid

Indeed, like pissing against the wind really

no man, pissing against the wind at least get's you wet

• Like 17

is it planning new (better ) textures for russian PKM and PKP  machine guns in next update?

• Like 1

is it planing new (better ) textures for russian PKM and PKP  machine guns in next update?

thank you for question: planning is it for next update textures Russian PKM and PKP not. future yes. but we plan always for stuff better

and now in english instead of "internet":

thank you for your question. There are no plans to change the texture for either PKM or PKP for the next update since both models are bound to be replaced with some that are being worked "in the RHS house". But there is still much to be done, so it is really unlikely to happen in the next update. Have some patience, no one forgot about these, quite the contrary

• Like 3