I'm thinking after BI next patch (should be soon). Otherwise they'd have to chunk out a fix afterwards anyway...  ;)

Anyways, IMO take all the time. Looks like a big one!  B)

Well, the next BIS patch will be focusing on bug ´fixing and no new features, so I doubt RHS has to fix anything in that regard. Then again, it's Arma so you never know. ;)

Well, the next BIS patch will be focusing on bug ´fixing and no new features, so I doubt RHS has to fix anything in that regard. Then again, it's Arma so you never know. ;)

Just wanted to say:

Nice joke.

But then you corrected yourself.

• Like 12

Great work on cleaning house on the workshop, completely unacceptable that people think they can get away with shit like that. Totally immature and disrespectful to anyone, even more so to the RHS team, excellent to see that degenerates who take advantage of the generosity of others get punished. 

• Like 4

My friend has all up to date mods, ACE3 CBA and RHS (US and Russian). All of the compatibility files were copied into RHS correctly. the server host is running ACEX and has the same mods updated. My friend tries to join the server and get's this msg:

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
rhs_c_a2port_car"

Any clues?

~S

I know you guys have been hounded with requests and inquiries of the latest build, but I hope you don't mind me asking, will there be any new kits for the SPCS vest you guys recently unveiled? I love it and I'm greatly anticipating new variants of the vest for different roles like grenadiers or automatic riflemen.

Great work on cleaning house on the workshop, completely unacceptable that people think they can get away with shit like that. Totally immature and disrespectful to anyone, even more so to the RHS team, excellent to see that degenerates who take advantage of the generosity of others get punished. 

I hope that once RHS release their mod officially on Steam's workshop, this shameless plagiarism will cease.

So the sooner the better.

• Like 1

I hope that once RHS release their mod officially on Steam's workshop, this shameless plagiarism will cease.

So the sooner the better.

It will probably get better but the casual players that only play survival game modes largely don´t understand how to use the "collection" function in the workshop because they don´t bother to invest even 5 min to learn about it.

• Like 2

from the DMCAs put down on SW, only about 20% were survival and cop and robbers "collections". The rest were direct RHS uploads, or 20+ GBs "modpacks" including a lot of big community addons.

Even after 0.42 will be available on SW, i will personally make sure there will be NO other RHS content uploaded to SW besides the official ones.

We have found there are some ways (indirectly for now, i won't develop because it is not my doing, or RHS, i have a friend - well known in the arma community btw) to query steam workshop for certain files that will provide a direct list SW uploads and number of files in that upload. This makes it easier for me to track down both public and private uploads (i still believe there should be no such thing as private SW uploads in Arma due to IP concerns).

do not PM me about it ;)

• Like 15

I noticed that M2 machinegun on M3AA tripods is extremely unstable, it often flip over just turning around.

Guys, will You add 6Ш112 versions with headset? Do You have plans to make PKM and SVD versions of this vest?

hey. there seems to be a bug with that boat in the socom category(that one with four guns and all the seats). in our last zeus session, after a player exited it,  the player would turn invisible for zeus, and would be seen by zeus as still in the boat. if the player enterd another vehicle afterwards, the same thing would happend, only in that vehicle instead, so it basicly breaks the player when not in a vehicle, after using it. if i recall correctly, the only way to make it work like it should was if the player went out a very specific way. if the player exited where he stood, he would be forced in again. if he swaped to, i think the driver position, and exited, he would turn invicible.. there was one seet, i think gunner, that allowed him to exit in a working manner. this was early in the session, and he was in a squad led by ai. we had some other mods active, but i think only cba or ace could be conflicting if anyone, as everyone else just adds content, and not game mecanics

1. try without any other mods (rhs doesn't need cba) before reporting

2. make a new ticket on feedback.rhsmods.org and include a video + mission

Just to confirm, next version will be on steam workshop..correct?

Yes.

Not a developer, but if you haven't seen yet , there is also RHS: gref wich adds a few greenfor factions and weaponry. :)

Other than that I don't believe Red Hammer Studios wants to expand their factions...

At least If I understood correctly.

are you going to expand the mod with more factions? or will it only be the US and russia?

It would be crazy cool to see more factions but it's only going to be US and Russia.

are you going to expand the mod with more factions? or will it only be the US and russia?

define "faction" ;)

• Like 9

define "faction" ;)

He means another national armies.Brits,Canadians etc etc.

It would be crazy cool to see more factions but it's only going to be US and Russia.

In one side - almost every European army copy-paste of eachother.Weapons such as MINIMIs,Javelins and AT4s are literally everywhere for example.

In another side - nation specific parts reques extra time for developement,so it's will be very slow work on it or turn into lack of quality.

Not too crazy,but personally I prefer quality over quantity.

• Like 1

I saw the questions asked a few times prior and I didn't see them get an answer... does anyone know what the "Svc Drive on/off" and "Stop Light on/off" on the US Army trucks do? I'd like to know what they do so I can tell if they're working as intended or not, so I can send in a bug report if needed.

Also, the medical and MHQ trucks have the ability to "Deploy Shelter". Does that do anything besides cause the extension animation and prevent the vehicle from moving?

Thanks in advance...