It's done when it's done. -hopefully I didn't infringe on the â„¢

• Like 2

Is it possible to give us...

and the answer is just above yours ;):

No.

• Like 13

No Reagan Joke this time folks, just a quick question regarding the Mi-28. Is the model we are getting the Mi-28N or the Mi-28A/D which don't have the radar dome on the top of the main rotor. I believe the photo that was posted did have the dome, but my knowledge of Russian attack helicopters is not what it used to be. Also, will it have multiple load outs like the Mi-24s and the Ka-52s, I mean regardless it looks amazing and I'll love it to death, but just a pondering from me. Everything looks amazing anyways, great work and everyone at RHS should be proud of what they accomplish; better than almost any AAA game I can think of.

• Like 1

Sounds like it was just a corrupted download-try it again.Where did you download it from?

I downloaded it from Armaholic just recently; I'll take your advice tho, thank you!

Should note it worked just fine up until now tho,, weird.

Fixed: Tracked amphibious vehicles were not able to move in water

Is anyone testing the new RHS on devbranch? They just announced that they fixed tracked amphibious vehicles. I didn't check if it works on the old RHS yet (suspect not, but there's a chance it does), but if they really did it right this time, it's a really important feature to have in the next update.

If you need someone to do that sort of testing, shoot me a PM. I consistently run the latest devbranch and can test everything that can be tested in SP. 

Is anyone testing the new RHS on devbranch? They just announced that they fixed tracked amphibious vehicles. I didn't check if it works on the old RHS yet (suspect not, but there's a chance it does), but if they really did it right this time, it's a really important feature to have in the next update.

If you need someone to do that sort of testing, shoot me a PM. I consistently run the latest devbranch and can test everything that can be tested in SP. 

Pretty sure they have their closed doors beta testers, they announced they fixed the tracked amphibious, which probably means it will be included in their next update, of which they will announce in their own time.

Patience is a virtue, I've yet to see RHS release anything that was substandard or a let down, if anything their updates are worthy of their own game in itself.

• Like 4

Why don't you test yourself then? I'm pretty sure it's already working more or less since i adapted configs on 02 july ;) don't forget, that issue was claimed to be fixed in january ( https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/140837-development-branch-changelog/page-35#entry2961647) and was working on diagnostic.exe only since few months

• Like 1

I've a question:

Are the bikeys bugged in 4.1.1?

I've put the bikeys into the keys directory of my server. But I have the problem that if i activate verify signatures on my dedi server no one can join anymore because it says the RHS USAF Files are not signed. I even redownloaded every RHS USAF file twice and it's still not working with verify signatures. :(

Does anyone know how to fix that?

It looks like a small wave would sink that machine. What's it called? 

A damp truck.

• Like 4

I just listened to your Hammer Time podcast and I actually thought it was pretty enjoyable. I was also kind of disappointed to see that you guys only had one podcast that is now a year old. I would love to see you guys try to pick it back up again, it's honestly pretty entertaining. And I know the 'requests' in this thread are getting pretty cancerous, but I have one pertinent to the podcast: I'd love to hear an interview of Vadim Spiridonov and the process he goes to when he makes guns and I'd love to hear the team's process for finding/collecting research material. Hope you guys might take this into consideration, and thanks for all your content! :)

It looks like a small wave would sink that machine. What's it called? 

It's ingame already for quote long time.It's about feature of transporting vehicle inside another vehicle on water.

It's PTS-M and actually they can float 15 hours at speed of 11 knots and can do this at waves like 4-5 of Beaufort scale.Oh yeah,they also can carry 4 tonns of cargo on water.

I just listened to your Hammer Time podcast and I actually thought it was pretty enjoyable. I was also kind of disappointed to see that you guys only had one podcast that is now a year old. I would love to see you guys try to pick it back up again, it's honestly pretty entertaining. And I know the 'requests' in this thread are getting pretty cancerous, but I have one pertinent to the podcast: I'd love to hear an interview of Vadim Spiridonov and the process he goes to when he makes guns and I'd love to hear the team's process for finding/collecting research material. Hope you guys might take this into consideration, and thanks for all your content! :)

Vadim is actually working on Escape from Tarkov for BSG after working on DayZ, although he never actually left RHS, but he's not as active as he used to be ;) but we can surely ask ;)

• Like 10

Why don't you test yourself then? I'm pretty sure it's already working more or less since i adapted configs on 02 july ;) don't forget, that issue was claimed to be fixed in january ( https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/140837-development-branch-changelog/page-35#entry2961647) and was working on diagnostic.exe only since few months

I'll do that, eventually. It's just that I'm currently on a break from ArmA. That said, it seems like it's working pretty well, at least for Redphoenix. Now, if only PTS supported ViV so that AI could use it...

I'll do that, eventually. It's just that I'm currently on a break from ArmA. That said, it seems like it's working pretty well, at least for Redphoenix. Now, if only PTS supported ViV so that AI could use it...

that's quite strange - just few posts before you have offered to test that thing for us :P

• Like 7

Vadim is actually working on Escape from Tarkov for BSG after working on DayZ, although he never actually left RHS, but he's not as active as he used to be ;) but we can surely ask ;)

That's awesome to hear he made it into BSG! I look forward to using the stuff he has modelled in-game.

After some discussions in the Substance painter thread ^^ I'd thought I'd post some of the work that was done there by me and sort of show more behind the scenes (all these things will be in the next release)

ea975da054def5be82768cccde238907.jpg

aa4f317e4c0f9736b01b40fa66f7e58d.jpg

82a631aee70f0c53b2f9eae5cb14fe82.jpg

1db1c837824370f9f1dbe0cd7a86d4a0.jpg

b5671faddad3631706a15c2a47278083.png

• Like 41

Aren't you guys torturing us with those pictures :)
I hope it will be a Christmas present release so only one more month to wait