Cruise missile. It has a range of about 3000km. Quite a beast. :)

Will there be a nuclear version of the Kh-55? 

Will there be a nuclear version of the Kh-55? 

Maybe, but most likely not.

Now we only need a 3000km island in game. ;)

• Like 3

Hope you guys don't forget that there are also things called "Support Modules"?

• Like 3

Hello RHS devs, congratulation for more than of 2 years Arma 3 RHS Escalation and 500 pages on BIF!

I see a picture of the Pantsir S1 on your VK Fan Page. Is this your work (maybee included in one of the next updates) or from a another modder (non RHS member)?

https://vk.com/photo-63719371_435788732?all=1

Hello RHS devs, and I apologize in advance for my English, this mod will come on steam workshop?

Edited by Scotty1996
mistake

Hello RHS devs, and I apologize in advance for my English, this mod will come on steam workshop?

Hello and I apologize in advance for my English, this mod will come on steam workshop?

Hi-if you read back one page you would see that answered.

Yes, RHS will be coming to the workshop for it's next update.

• Like 1

Hello RHS devs, and I apologize in advance for my English, this mod will come on steam workshop?[/size]

Hello and I apologize in advance for my English, this mod will come on steam workshop?[/size]

Next RHS update will be on he workshop.

I see a picture of the Pantsir S1 on your VK Fan Page. Is this your work

No.

I can clearly see the RHS top quality alright!  ;)

Still, makes me cringe when I see operators rocking full-ZenitCo tacticool AKs with 6Sh46 pouches and bag-pack  :ph34r:

• Like 2

"Looks like the Russians made another tactical deployment to protect Ethnic Russians. "

Don't take that politically.

• Like 3

New helmets. New animations when getting out of vehicles?

• Like 1

Awesome work as ever, can't wait for the update but since I have no other options, here's a drop of criticism: I doubt that I can find an object in my house that would be as clean as the rear driving axle of this supposedly all-terrain military truck. Guys, I think you should seriously consider adding more dirt/rust/dents/other small damage to your models and gear because they (just like the vanilla content) give off the vibe of some sort Arms Expo promotional vehicles and absolutely don't look like they saw an actual combat or at least a simple dirty road. The hulls and turrets of most tanks added after Arma 3's release are so shiny and perfect that on a sunny day they could probably burn out the sensors of US spy satellites. Same applies to the uniform - IMO it's way too clean (especially boots and pants) to look like it's being worn by a deployed soldier.

• Like 11

Off topic posts removed, no need to post about how many posts were made in a thread...  :icon_ohmygod:

• Like 5

Seeing that more and more modern Russian equipment is making its way into the mod, I wanted to ask if you have any plans for more variations of the 6Sh116 load bearing system? For example, versions with radios, headsets or SVD mag pouches (like the 6Sh92 variants already in the mod).

Anyway, thanks and keep up the great work! :)

Edit: My bad, I got the numbers confused. I was talking of the 6Sh116 already in the mod, not requesting a complete new model. :wacko:

Edited by fingolfin

It seems like this is turning into a request thread, which is something the RHS team don't want to happen

• Like 5

Seeing that more and more modern Russian equipment is making its way into the mod, I wanted to ask if you have any plans for more variations of the 6Sh112 load bearing system? For example, versions with radios, headsets or SVD mag pouches (like the 6Sh92 variants already in the mod).

Anyway, thanks and keep up the great work! :)

I've used 6SH112.

Actually current 6SH115 is absolutely the same as 6SH112.Diffirences are so much minor.Eventually it's will be done,for sure.

Could you add the MT-LB

1)There was progress on MT-LBs.

2)Creating new models aren't easy,expecially for free.Of cource is we talk about high quality models.Well,current mod have better models,than many AAA-class games,so let's be it.

It seems like this is turning into a request thread, which is something the RHS team don't want to happen

Seems so...

But in my case - it's not too hard to convert 6x6 to 4x4.

A few low poly model actions,a few manipulations with UV map... and it's done.No need to create completely new textures or high poly model.

There is lots of trucks on such bases 6x6 and 8x8 utility vehicles,but I see 4x4 much important than all others,because it's airdropable,like GAZ-66.