Will the RMR have a teal tint to the lens, or is this not possible with engine limitations?

Any chance that'll be released as a stand alone in the mod? Would be nice to mount it on other weapons.

The RMR on the Larue mount as a standalone?

Maybe. I'm Not sure yet:

I've scaled the textures at 1024*1024 for the RMR and mounts to keep it fairly well optimised when loaded on top of the MDO and RCO (yep, I made a RM35 piggyback mount for the existing TA31RCO too). So my concern is it might look a bit low-res as a standalone optic.

Will the RMR have a teal tint to the lens, or is this not possible with engine limitations?

The lens textures and materials are the same as in the other addon I linked to in my previous post. The base transparent texture has a teal coloured tint but its visibility seems to depend on the ambient lighting conditions

http://imgur.com/a/gP2VG

I might try and adjust the lens materials a bit and see what happens, but the pics are how it is at the moment

Reminds me of the sight mounted on Australian HK417 and BAF L129A1.

I had the chance to shoot the L129A1 once, i really liked that scope.

Yeah. Being a Brit myself; I was modelling the TA648RMR-UKS (UK Sharpshooter version for L129) first, and reworked the completed high-poly for RHS when I joined.

http://i.imgur.com/1zB2wTZ.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/42jyWcS.png

Will go back and finish the UK version for my addon at some point when I'm done with the MDO. It just needs the UV mapping, baking, and generating textures and materials with Quixel Suite. But working on the RHS one has certainly prepared me for all of those tasks.

• Like 8

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

rhs_c_troops

32 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

rhs_c_btr

i got it from my server rpt

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
rhs_c_troops

32 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
rhs_c_btr

i got it from my server rpt

What that says basically is that you need to have those files to play that mission. You can try to update the files with our .bat updater or download the whole mod again. 

If it doesn't work, please report it in our feedback tracker (the link is in my signature).

• Like 1

What that says basically is that you need to have those files to play that mission. You can try to update the files with our .bat updater or download the whole mod again. 

If it doesn't work, please report it in our feedback tracker (the link is in my signature).

i have 4.1.1. and i run this BAT but its noting download new

i have 4.1.1. and i run this BAT but its noting download new

Make sure that the client (player/you) and server have loaded RHS addons.

Make sure that the client (player/you) and server have loaded RHS addons.

i have Dedicated server and 4.1.1 rhs and on my pc is 4.1.1 too

i add some rhs unit in mission its xenoo domination mission At First Sight all units spawn correctly but in server rpt i have

http://pastebin.com/vnb6x3Rt

Any plans for an Interceptor Body Armor vest?

Well original IBA was replaced in service long ago by IOTV that is already in the mod. So dunno if it fits our timeline for RHSUSAF.

• Like 5

I'd guess IBA would be good for GreenFor at max, since it's been pretty much phased out of active service in US and surplused out to east Europe and mid-east.

EDiT: ninja'd... but IBA along with the old LC-2/TLBV is quite widespread surplus item.

Seems like an IBA would be more appropriate for GREF. But I'm not sure that "timeline" alone could block anything from inclusion given that the stock M1911A1 is in the mod, despite being a museum piece at this point. 

Seems like an IBA would be more appropriate for GREF. But I'm not sure that "timeline" alone could block anything from inclusion given that the stock M1911A1 is in the mod, despite being a museum piece at this point. 

Thats not true, the M1911A1 is still being used the MARSOC Operators (BUT will be replaced in the near future by the Glock 19)

• Like 1

Thats not true, the M1911A1 is still being used the MARSOC Operators (BUT will be replaced in the near future by the Glock 19)

Has already been replaced, besides the M45A1 looks nothing like the original M1911A1. 

• Like 3

M1911A1's are still used here and there. ;)

But yeah IBA for GREF would not be bad, but here guys responsible for infantry stuff should take voice.

Well original IBA was replaced in service long ago by IOTV that is already in the mod. So dunno if it fits our timeline for RHSUSAF.

I was issued an IBA at my last unit in '13, and they were handing them out to people at least as late as '14/'15. They're definitely getting phased out though.

Inertial navigation system aka arma3 gps targeting future confirmed? :)

M1911A1's are still used here and there. ;)

Same as IBA - here in east Europe it's one of the main sidearms along with G-17/19, M9 and some other 9mm (1911A1 obviously being 45.ACP)

• Like 1

Hello all, I am busy reskinning the US M113 into the green and yellow Takistan Army camouflage scheme for a future Takistan Faction pack. I want all sides to be able to use this - Blufor, Indfor and Opfor (like in Operation Arrowhead), but the model has the Combat Identification Panel mounted on the side. Obviously it makes sense as the base vehicle is a US one, but I was wondering if there a version of the M113  in the pack without it attached, or a way to remove / hide it? It's great for the US / NATO backed Blufor Faction, but is out of place for the 80's style Indfor faction, and Russian / Iran backed Opfor faction.

81D4EB669E16D4BE6CD46F8914542EC4F7A45FA8

Thanks.

• Like 3

class AnimationSources: AnimationSources

{

class IFF_Panels_Hide: IFF_Panels_Hide

{

initPhase=1;

};

Brilliant, thank you Reyhard. I figured given that you had included so many details / actions the pack (who doesn't love the wipers on the UAZ), there must be some piece of config hidden away in there that I had overlooked. :D