Oh, that boat loading and aircraft interior lighting is very cool- will these eventually release standalone, or are they both part of something? (like you mentioned the aircraft being a USAF one)

• Like 1

Oh, that boat loading and aircraft interior lighting is very cool- will these eventually release standalone, or are they both part of something? (like you mentioned the aircraft being a USAF one)

USAF = RHS: United State Armed Forces not that aircraft mod

now I understand why this take so long time...It will be a big update with new content and new function 

is it planned to add in GREF real factions (Syria army,Ukrainian army ...) ?

Can the one from the Flying Vehicles change to green light ?

most of military   use only red light in night time . Red light is more diffused in the atmosphere and can`t seen by enemy at long distance

• Like 2

test for perfect vision :P

like a real photo. 100 % quality

c16ae3046ca5.jpg

24bb6f5b5be7.jpg

• Like 8

I thought they use greenlight and redlight to inform jump time, is that not so?

most of military   use only red light in night time . Red light is more diffused in the atmosphere and can`t seen by enemy at long distance

I did few night jumps..and the light stay red the whole time as far as "interior" illumination. That's because is less visible from the ground an also because your eyes will adjust quicker to darkness after you jump out. After all, in a average of 8 second you should check for canopy state, and estimate your position ( in the 3D environment) by looking at your teammates.However, if you see your mates that jumped before you rising fast above you...well..that's NOT a good sign..hahahahah.

EDIT: yes, there's a "baby" traffic light next to the door for "GO" porpoises with red and green lights..but usually is the Jump master that will give the order to exit at the paratroopers...  

UNLESS..you are SF...then I believe you use the lights..

• Like 2

I was just about to ask if it was using the same system Reyhard used in his Civilian Mod. Then i realized who made the post. 

SPO-15 improvements

Wow, nice work on the SPO-15. Will it be fully functionnal (like type of threat and such) ? (edit : I re-watched the vid and it seems it is :o )

Current version is not very 3rd party addons friendly but fear no more - I reworked scripts to accommodate system for more dev-friendly system (so AFRF AKs could mount different grips too) and it will be available, together with some documentation, for 0.4.2 release.

Great to hear! It's such a great feature, it's a shame it's not default to Arma 3. Looking forward to the next version :)

• Like 4

Current version is not very 3rd party addons friendly but fear no more - I reworked scripts to accommodate system for more dev-friendly system (so AFRF AKs could mount different grips too) and it will be available, together with some documentation, for 0.4.2 release.

Anyway, to tease you all a little bit more, here are some screens from different WIP works I did ;)

BIS ViV for flatbed trucks

SPO-15 improvements

what is the song you used in spo-15 video? :)

Anyway, to tease you all a little bit more, here are some screens from different WIP works I did ;)

BIS ViV for flatbed trucks

Interior lights for vehicles - right now implemented for most of usaf vehicles (M2, M113, M1117, HMMWVs, HEMMTs, UH-1/60, CH-47/53), afrf is pending next

SPO-15 improvements

YES!! Ive been waiting for interior lights since... well since Arma 3's alpha. Wouldve hoped BIS would finally give us that functionality with the base game, but alas. 

• Like 1

Hey, just a quick question about the MRZR, will it have a four-person capacity or are you guys planning on having the rear seats available?

Any plans on adding the IAV Stryker? I think it would make a pretty cool addition to RHS USAF (Unless it has already been added and I'm not up to date of course).

The usual nightly bump from yours truly.  Nothing too crazy though tonight ladies and gents.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

• Like 15

Any plans on adding the IAV Stryker? I think it would make a pretty cool addition to RHS USAF (Unless it has already been added and I'm not up to date of course).

Yes it's in plans.

How do you change your load out in these two mods?

Is there a good url for the documentation?