you have a multitude of mods creating SF equipment, use those.

RHS is the only mod creating US ARMY gear instead of SF stuff, and to see their direction changing to SF is rather disturbing.

And since when is this any of your business, or mine, or anyone else for that matter outside of the RHS devs themselves? These guys do this on their own time FOR FREE! So if they want to do more "SF stuff" than rank and file gear then that's what they'll do. Hell, if they wanna stop doing military mods all together and start making clown cars and yellow submarines its their business and theirs alone. So be happy with what you get or do it yourself. Its one thing to request, but to essentially demand that mod makers pander to your personal preferences is absolutely not okay.

• Like 5

Obviously you guys are still working on the MRZR, but it would be nice if it had jerry cans and other stuff tacked on to it, if it isn't a huge hassle. It's not a necessity, but it looks weird to see vehicles like the Apex Prowler and other LSV-ish vehicles completely bare, as IRL you'd strap everything you'd need to the sides like packs and water/fuel, food and ammo. I love the progress so far, you guys are the best!

• Like 1

RHS is the only mod creating US ARMY gear instead of SF stuff, and to see their direction changing to SF is rather disturbing.

Okay-these posts stop now, or people will start receiving infractions. If you want a mod that is exclusively US army content, then i suggest you make one yourself, or ask the RHS team to let you join them and start helping them. 

If not- you do not get to complain about the direction people take their own addons.

• Like 7

We are missing AN/PEQ-1 SOFLAM in RHS or Arma3.

3CB has a SOFLAM in their mod

• Like 2

3CB has a SOFLAM in their mod

i believe CUP does also.

• Like 1

select to hide all interface info in "ace interface setings "  also removed RHS shooter interface information. it is because rhs code duplicate vanilla and when ace remove vanilla interface it remove rhs code too?

7d12fc95a812.jpg

222baf995915.jpg

why so many hype around this desert buggy?

Any fire with a machine gun or a grenade exploded near will  destroy all crew in seconds.

huge minus in comparison with the advantage of mobility

there are also a lot of  armored cars but with good protection and mobilty mix

ea3e4da3fdb5.jpg

why so many hype around this desert buggy?
Any fire with a machine gun or a grenade exploded near will  destroy all crew in seconds.
huge minus in comparison with the advantage of mobility

there are also a lot of  armored cars but with good protection and mobilty mix

SOF have always been using light, stripped down vehicles as transport, right back to the LRRP days. They're designed to move rapidly across all terrains, carry spare water, spare ammunition and anything else the team needs but can't carry on their gear. They're designed precisely because there's a need for that kind of mobility, and also because they need be concealable. Lack of armour is not a concern, because the purpose of these vehicles isn't to go charging directly into battle, they're recon vehicles, mules and support weapon platforms. SOCOM does have their own fleet of MRAPs for missions that require that kind of armour. But something that's basically a Truck with tons of metal armour and thick bulletproof glass on it makes for a terrible recon vehicle.  

• Like 10

LAV and Stryker would be useless to me, and to many others. I'm looking forward to more 'useless' SF equipment.

Take that shit back about the LAV-25!

We are working multiple things currently, not all are SOF stuff.

By the way:

B1F09005063D82634E0D1D7F90FBAD99F0622DA5

• Like 25

I was only making a point that one man's trash is another man's treasure. Something worthless to someone could be priceless to someone else.

• Like 2

I was only making a point that one man's trash is another man's treasure. Something worthless to someone could be priceless to someone else.

Just giving you shit man, no worries.

• Like 1

Unarmed versions are gonna be nice because you can leave them, and if they're not there when you get back there's not some crazy running around with a 240 on wheels...
Is that a rainy-texture variant, like that one cool mod, or is it just a variant? Either way, looks great, actually looks like the vehicle has done some off roading and hasn't been sitting in a showroom :D

• Like 1

By the way:

B1F09005063D82634E0D1D7F90FBAD99F0622DA5

so is there a lav-25 being made

Can you please tell me the class ammo name for 2A18M (D-30A).

I really like the ProTec Helmet, but i cant really think of a good use for them. Which US Units are using them currently? (I know that SOF Units used them in the 90s)

None, opscore/similar is what's being used, protech really doesn't have any advantages over it.  The only real reason (other than to look cool) to use opscore over the mich/similar is swordin/peltors are easier to manage.

That said, protech is basically making the MICH/opscore model nowadays.

I have seen a few people get saved by the area of the helmet the opscore doesn't have, so I might be biased.  I know of 3 guys who took headshots and had bullets travel inside the rim around the ears and come out the other side.

None, opscore/similar is what's being used, protech really doesn't have any advantages over it.  The only real reason (other than to look cool) to use opscore over the mich/similar is swordin/peltors are easier to manage.

That said, protech is basically making the MICH/opscore model nowadays.

I have seen a few people get saved by the area of the helmet the opscore doesn't have, so I might be biased.  I know of 3 guys who took headshots and had bullets travel inside the rim around the ears and come out the other side.

I would always prefer the Ops Core over the MICH, but my job also requires me to wear a Headset because of the high number of radio communications and i like the lower weight.

But now i am a little bit worried.  :D

The direction isn't changing, don't make assumptions.