The whole nine yards, marsoc and oda/army sf setups as well as factory infantry setups.

Great to hear warden. These are gonna be fun. :681:

• Like 1

Amazing!!! Hoping to see some more Special Ops vehicles (such as motorbikes and quads) in the future. Keep up the amazing work, and can't wait to toy around with it

• Like 1

something is wrong with patch 1.64 and RHS 0.4.1.1, happens with RPG7

69520322181CC8ABDD189E56F17E26B151949D30

• Like 1

will do later :rolleyes: ... forgot my login :angry:

That bug's been reported before (prior to the 1.64 patch). It's was an issue with one of the unit models, but affects several uniform classes since they're re-textures of that base model.

The model has been fixed internally for quite a long time now, so the fix will be in the future 0.4.2 update.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

Im assuming the RHS team is aware of the bug with the UAZs and other vehicles that rely on similar scripts.

Not sure if its due to the latest arma patch or not, but there is a game breaking bug with a script that is spawned whenever the UAZ changes gears. We monitored how many scripts were running after approx 10 minutes and it was about 6000 lol. At that point it started interfering with general functionality of the game.

Thought i would check here before opening a ticket.

are we going to get more USAF vehicles? like the LAV25, stryker in the next patch? disappointed that we are getting more useless SF equipment (instead of core US army vehicles.)

• Like 1

are we going to get more USAF vehicles? like the LAV25, stryker in the next patch? disappointed that we are getting more useless SF equipment (instead of core US army vehicles.)

no

• Like 5

something is wrong with patch 1.64 and RHS 0.4.1.1, happens with RPG7

69520322181CC8ABDD189E56F17E26B151949D30

The enemy will not pass! :)

zdIRQC4.jpg

• Like 2

no

RHS have some very interesting priorities then, instead of a core US ARMY vehicle we get an SF car.

Be patient, development of a major armored vehicle takes much more time. ;)

• Like 2

RHS have some very interesting priorities then, instead of a core US ARMY vehicle we get an SF car.

dude you got your reply your aditional posts will not make any difference

• Like 3

Man there are alredy plenty of US stuff in the mod, i don't want to talk in name of the RHS team but i think that now they want to give some more love to the SF and if is this the case i will be really happy!

And maybe for you SF stuff are useless ;)

• Like 4

Man there are alredy plenty of US stuff in the mod, i don't want to talk in name of the RHS team but i think that now they want to give some more love to the SF and if is this the case i will be really happy!

And maybe for you SF stuff are useless ;)

Already looking forward to your amazing pictures with RHS's new SF stuff ;)

• Like 2

Warden had ready access to a completed high-poly model of the MRZR for baking normal maps etc. whereas a new LAV or Stryker need new high-poly models building from scratch before we can even begin to work on the game model.

Having more than half the work done before we start, does indeed help to change how quickly something is integrated in to the mod.

Feel free to spend a few weeks modelling a Stryker yourself if you still need more insight

• Like 5

LAV and Stryker would be useless to me, and to many others. I'm looking forward to more 'useless' SF equipment.

• Like 8

Already looking forward to your amazing pictures with RHS's new SF stuff ;)

And i will make them for sure as soon as the update will come out mate eheheh :P

• Like 2

Everybody is looking for something diffrend so not everyone will get what they want. 
Team has their roadmap. So calm your tits and wait till you get your fancy stuff.

• Like 3

LAV and Stryker would be useless to me, and to many others. I'm looking forward to more 'useless' SF equipment.

you have a multitude of mods creating SF equipment, use those.

RHS is the only mod creating US ARMY gear instead of SF stuff, and to see their direction changing to SF is rather disturbing.

• Like 2

you have a multitude of mods creating SF equipment, use those.

RHS is the only mod creating US ARMY gear instead of SF stuff, and to see their direction changing to SF is rather disturbing.

Mate...you are disturbing. They will never quit making US stuff, is the mod center but now they want to make some SF stuff that's it, also the point is that your first post with your statement where you saf "useless SF equipment" was unrespefctful. Say a thanks for what you get...jesus. And here i will stop all that OT 

• Like 1