You guys built some Low Poly Rocks and a ladder? :P

The best damn low poly rocks and ladder this game's ever seen ;)

• Like 2

Looking sexy as hell Wilco!

Thanks!  But I'm just the guy who takes the screenshots haha.  

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I am new to these forums, so hello everyone. Please excuse me if this is the wrong place for my post.

I am admin of a dedicated Arma 3 Linux server and we experience severe issues with the game together with RHS:USAF and RHS:AFRF since the release of Arma v1.64 and RHS 0.4.1.1.

My problems are also described in the RHS bug tracker. Please find the related issues here and here.

I am posting here because as of now, my issues in the RHS bug tracker were not assigned to anyone nor replied to (which is no problem at all, we all have other things to do as well). And I think other people may have problems as well, so it is interesting for me to hear other experiences from the community.

Also to determine if it is really a problem of two new releases not working together, how it looks like to me, or if it is something else.

Thanks for your help in advance and sorry again if this is the wrong place to post.

Julian

@schw4rzlicht

It's already been reported with solution in another ticket: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=2498#c5028

The Linux dedicated server process can't handle capital letters, whether it's the folder name itself (@Example), the addons folder (@example\Addons) or in any PBO inside it. Oddly bisigns/bikeys are okay.

There's one PBO in AFRF and another in the USF addons folders (rhs_editorPreviews and rhsusf_editorPreviews respectively) that you need to change to be all lowercase.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I am new to these forums, so hello everyone. Please excuse me if this is the wrong place for my post.

I am admin of a dedicated Arma 3 Linux server and we experience severe issues with the game together with RHS:USAF and RHS:AFRF since the release of Arma v1.64 and RHS 0.4.1.1.

My problems are also described in the RHS bug tracker. Please find the related issues here and here.

I am posting here because as of now, my issues in the RHS bug tracker were not assigned to anyone nor replied to (which is no problem at all, we all have other things to do as well). And I think other people may have problems as well, so it is interesting for me to hear other experiences from the community.

Also to determine if it is really a problem of two new releases not working together, how it looks like to me, or if it is something else.

Thanks for your help in advance and sorry again if this is the wrong place to post.

Julian

Indeed check post above by fadi ^^ that is most likely the cause.

• Like 1

@schw4rzlicht

It's already been reported with solution in another ticket: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=2498#c5028

The Linux dedicated server process can't handle capital letters, whether it's the folder name itself (@Example), the addons folder (@example\Addons) or in any PBO inside it. Oddly bisigns/bikeys are okay.

There's one PBO in AFRF and another in the USF addons folders (rhs_editorPreviews and rhsusf_editorPreviews respectively) that you need to change to be all lowercase.

That was the solution! Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!

• Like 1

Slippery when wet :D

Eh, not quite good man ;)

...unless you're talking about the watering mouths haha.

• Like 1

Let the games begin.

That's a weird graphical glitch, never seen that before.

That's a weird graphical glitch, never seen that before.

Must be these damn new drivers!

• Like 4

MTVR loaded inside MH53?

They should match maximal takeoff weight.

Let's think dimensions...

Now those are some low poly rocks! 

Also, updated PEQ-15?

• Like 1

It might be LAV25?or New MATV??

I don't think lav25 can fit in ch53

Damnit, i'm dying here, GRRR!!!! Can't wait!!

Sorry(deleted for a misunderstanding)

I doubt it's an LAV, the gentlemen calling it in are very clearly Marine raiders (MARSOC) going by their Ops-core helmets, M81 G3's and MK18 rifles. Maybe an M1161 Growler? If not it's probably some other light vehicle, given who's calling it in, and the fact that it's coming down the ramp instead of being a slingload. 

• Like 2

I hope zodiac's could be 'loaded' on board just by driving them in CH53 and CH47 when they are 'sitting' on water surface ^^