The Javelin missile takes about 15 seconds to lock on a target. Is that intentional? Seems a bit too long to me.

The Javelin missile takes about 15 seconds to lock on a target. Is that intentional? Seems a bit too long to me.

This is actually realistic for thermal based seeker system to take longer time to lock on to target.

• Like 1

I have a question regarding the paradrop script. I'm trying to make a company-sized airfield seizure mission. Three aircraft, 9 squads. TThe C130js without Me (the player) in them fly to the DZ and release their guys normally..really it works like a charm and is excellent. The aircraft I am in (as a passenger) veers off course the minute I spawn in and flies in an opposite direction, ignoring all waypoints. This behaviour is the same regardless of whether its plain vanilla (w only RHS) or with other mods (ala ACE or MCC). Does anyone have a working airbrone assault misison like this? ANy guidance appreciated.  Great mod!

Los

RHS, why you dont want add new russian apdsds 3bm59 and 3bm60 (Svinec-1, -2)?

US have m829a2/3, why russian tanks have to use the old shells?

3bm59 and 3bm60 in service since 2013

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=1218

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=2107

Because current T tanks in the mod are unable to use such long APFSDS rounds, 3BM59 and 3BM60 can be used only by T-90SM (and if it will be adopted by Russian Army T-90AM), and T-14, other T tanks do not have autoloaders capable to use such ammunition. T-72B3 is other story, I have some doubts about it. While T-64 and T-80 series can use newer ammunition de to different type of autoloader.

Not to mention Bakerman explained you other reasons like lack of hard data about these rounds being in service, or their real performance.

It's the same reason why we still do not have M829A4 in mod, even tough it's in mass production already, and it's slowly replacing in service older types of ammunition, but it's real performance is a mystery for us, also because it have some features, like ammunition data link, which we still do not fully understand purpose of, even tough there are some theories.

And we do not want to do stuff based mainly on assumptions without good scientific base or fairy tales.

Simple as that, be patient at some point you might see such ammo in the mod.

• Like 4

Because current T tanks in the mod are unable to use such long APFSDS rounds, 3BM59 and 3BM60 can be used only by T-90SM (and if it will be adopted by Russian Army T-90AM), and T-14, other T tanks do not have autoloaders capable to use such ammunition.

No, this is wrong

Long apfsds with length <=740mm can be used by t72b3, t-80u/ue(overhauled), t-90, t-90a. t-09s/ms (and some overhauled t-80bv with engine 1250hp)

http://gurkhan.blogspot.com.by/2014/07/blog-post_14.html    - Alexey Khlopotov about T-90a and T-72b3

Information about other tanks you can find on otvaga2004.ru forum

• Like 1

This thread is not for this kind of discussion.

And do not quote Khlopotov here, I hate this payed propagandist, without any technical knowledge who is only capable to rewrite other media reports.

End of discussion.

Ok. Where we can discuss this?

• Like 1

Ok. Where we can discuss this?

Ok, we gonna make some research with Bakerman, and at some point 3BM59/60 will be inducted in to the mod.

It's always amazed me that with a mod as in depth and high quality as this, there's always someone complaining about the smallest of details as if they were game breaking bugs.

• Like 8

Good point guys!  Better include those rounds that nobody knows the performance of because...

Hmm...

Please refrain from further discussion about this subject. Question was solved, end of discussion, this topic does not need more discussion that don't bring anything in the end.

Thank you for cooperation. :)

• Like 1

Just an idea, but since you have 6 versions of the PAK FA. Maybe some of them should be armed with KH-29's or bombs?

I don't think we have the required pylons :P, but the kh-38 is on our (huge) to-do list.

• Like 1

I don't think we have the required pylons :P, but the kh-38 is on our (huge) to-do list.

i feel a joke about constructing additional pylons should be made here....gah i'm out of ideas.

Still doesn't matter, just sticking my head in to say still playing and loving the mod, good work chaps and chapesses.

Just to keep the mouths watering.

My mouths all watered out by now-i need something to quench the thirst ;)

• Like 1

My mouths all watered out by now-i need something to quench the thirst ;)

Ah you know we always deliver.  Good things take time!

Nice pic wilco, thanks for the tease... I mean share.  :D

Hah trust me you'll enjoy this thing as much as I do!

• Like 3

Understatement.

And there is much more in the works that you all haven't seen, just stay posted!

Just to keep the mouths watering.

You guys built some Low Poly Rocks and a ladder? :P

• Like 1