I know this falls under the taboo category of requests, but i'm asking anyways, would you guys consider bringing back the original opfor/greenfor rebels from before GREF? I always felt like they were the perfect mix of both ragtag and well equipped forces.

If I recall, the eastern rebels (or what ever they were called) were just A3 vanilla dressed guerrilla's with RHS weapons and vehicles. In which case, you could just re-dress any other units to look the same. I use Shock's redressing script, and it's allowed me to make all kinds of custom factions on the fly (African rebels, middle eastern militia etc) with just what RHS provides.

In terms of vehicles, the rebel textures/paint schemes are still there and can be selected in Eden.

• Like 1

For your perusal, I have decided to post a lightly entertaining joke, with an RHS tint. 

There is a ten year wait on ARMA 3 forums between the debut of new RHS content and the players actually getting their hands on it. 

One player, discussing release dates with a dev, said "Ah so now I understand, my only question is, morning or afternoon?"

"Morning or afternoon?" said the dev, "What difference does it make, it is in ten years."

"Well I must budget my time," replied the player, "CUP's next update is in the morning."

My honest attempt at working a reagan joke into an RHS forum, I did my best. Everything looks great people, I especially enjoy the updates to Facebook, an excellent format.

• Like 5

Hi Guys,

How can I remove the missile pod here?

I removed the turret and the mags already but outside I have still have a missile which is not working. I want to get rid of it

this removeWeaponTurret ["rhs_weap_9k11",[0]];
this removemagazineTurret ["rhs_mag_9m14m", [0]];
this removemagazineTurret ["rhs_mag_9m14m_4", [0]];v83p1c.jpg

@Devastator_cm

try

this animate ["maljutka_hide",1,true];

Pylon is there but rocket is gone. Still better than nothing
It would be nice to adjust weapons by clicks instead of commands :((

How did you found that command by the way?

I'm still waiting for Pufu's OH-58 :huh:

You will need to keep waiting for quite a bit more...

• Like 5

Could i get a little peek on what is planned armament for the SOCR ? (as from pictures there could be only seen with M2 on rear) as there was 4 more places prepared for weapons on sides

• Like 1

:lol:  LoL - Bi release the new patch, and first thing I do instead of delving into the changelog is check RHS and some other addons treads for news  :rolleyes:

RHS combined with VTN mod and Beketov terrain is really a ton of joy. Newly teased stuff is nothing short of awesome, and the hype is real !1!

• Like 3

Whats the purpose of Mi-24VT? it has no weapons on its hardpoints 

I applied myself and figured out its used as a airlifting heli 

would like to see the new full auto bolt action rifle hope that is not too much to ask for

Uhhh, what? Bolt Action requires you to manually cycle the action yourself... not sure how you get a FA bolt action?

• Like 2

Uhhh, what? Bolt Action requires you to manually cycle the action yourself... not sure how you get a FA bolt action?

Thank God, I thought I was the only one...

• Like 5

would like to see the new full auto bolt action rifle hope that is not too much to ask for

yeah, I mean, we need some armament for those "steam" powered space ironclads  :blink:

Is there any way to get ACE compatibility with this?

Everything from ace seems to work fine except the grenades.

For one, the impact grenades explode as soon as you throw them (in your hands)

More annoyingly, all grenades and I think even launchers have this bullet impact effect that occurs 1 or 2 seconds after the explosion itself. As if the grenade is firing little bullets out in random directions.

Im aware that ACE has a fragmentation module, but Im pretty sure the fragments ant supposed to have visibile bullet like impacts. 

Thanks

Does this also take care of the bullet impacts from explosions?

As far as I was aware those impacts occur from all ACE explosions. I dont think it has anything to do with RHS. And it makes sense anyway-fragments of metal from grenades can often be quite large are are travelling very fast with a lot of force.They will make a visible impact. Frag can be blasted through the side of a vehicle or building after all.

You can remove the ace_frag pbo also.

As far as I was aware those impacts occur from all ACE explosions. I dont think it has anything to do with RHS. And it makes sense anyway-fragments of metal from grenades can often be quite large are are travelling very fast with a lot of force.They will make a visible impact. Frag can be blasted through the side of a vehicle or building after all.

You can remove the ace_frag pbo also.

I tried ACE with CUP and the grenades didnt do that. 

Also the impacts are greatly exaggerated. It doesnt look it its a feature, it looks like a bug, especially since theres a noticeable delay between the grenade the impacts.

Also, yeah removing the frag pbos from ACE did fix that issue (not the RGN impact issue though), but i was hoping there was a compatibility addon or something floating around so I dont have to disable an ACE feature.  

Okay.Well anyway-this is not an issue for the RHS topic. Ask the ACE makers about it :)

• Like 4

http://www.forgottenweapons.com/early-semiauto-rifles/cei-rigotti/

Ta daaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it weren't for battlefield 1 I'd actually have to explain what that is lol XD

Just an idea, but since you have 6 versions of the PAK FA. Maybe some of them should be armed with KH-29's or bombs?

• Like 5

Hey RHS team is there any plan to implament the M1 ABV, and the m104 wolverine bridge-layer. I think they would be pretty fun to have and work with in operations and work great for tank untis, so they can have not just the m1a1s and m1a2s but have the abv for route clearing and the m104 for crossing rivers and blow up bridges that are in the convoys path. Great work on this mod, I love it the textures are out standing cant wait for the next update to see whats coming next. http://imgur.com/a/3FlwW (M104) http://imgur.com/a/IBh1R (M1 ABV)

• Like 4

It's rather problematic to create engineering vehicles and make them work instead of being just eye candies in ArmA. 

PS. M1 ABV current designation is M1150 ABV after it was also accepted in to service by US Army. ;)

Cheers.

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I don't know if this is the proper place to ask such questions but is there any way to remove the cargo doors on the back of the Mi-8?