I think you mean the C-130 then, bars means that we do not have the AC version.

Anyway, assuming that you mean ours indeed the problem is a game bug and we cannot do anything about it for now unfortunately.

Yes I was talking about your C130 (ops). 

Ok got it!

Thx for the super-fast reply!

Hello. I don't play much Arma, but a friend suggested that I allow you [modders] to use some of my high quality models. The first one is this HMMWV that I bought from Turbosquid. If I were to allow you to use it, I have a few conditions: first, the model would need to have a turret added, an A2 rear bumper, and an armor kit. Second, assuming you want to use it, I would like the edited files in an FBX format and permission to use it in a GTA V mod (you would be credited). And third, I would like it so it cannot be edited by anyone. It should be noted that I paid $150 for this model, plus another $30 for the desert textures. Here is a link to the model: http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/humvee-3d-max/1048294
N3CVYJC.jpg

The second model I have might be a bit more...interesting. It is an Arleigh Burke Class Guided Missile Destroyer (The USS Michael Murphy DDG-112, to be specific, though I have retextured it into the USS Nathan James DDG-151 from the TV show, The Last Ship). I also have a few requests if you want to use this one. For starters, I would like to have the front CIWS mount removed to have it resemble the USS Halsey (just Google it), it will also require a little editing to make it look right, but nothing too complicated. I would also like to have it be the USS Nathan James, I have already created the texture, and I would like the files in an FBX format so I can use it in a different game (GTA V). Oh, and make sure that people cannot steal it. I would like to point out that this model is the most realistic 3D model of an Arleigh Burke Class Guided Missile Destroyer out there, and it cost me $1100 dollars. Here's the link: http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/maya-uss-michael-murphy-ddg-112/806738 Note the realistic hull texture. 
JnHcJy5.jpg

The third model I have is a US Coast Guard Defender-Class Patrol boat. It needs some work, mainly weapons - and the same requirements as above: be able to port it to GTA V and have it so it cannot be extracted. I paid $50 dollars for it, and it is not so important to me, but I still think it would be a cool mod. http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/max-spc-le-guard-patrol-boat/1047935
tonSsZW.jpg

Anyway, thank you for your consideration, and I hope to hear from you soon. (P.S. I may also have some weapons models, mainly M4's, also from Turbosquid. However, the status of those are somewhat complicated to explain. Basically if interested, let me know and I'll see if I can reacquire them).

• Like 1

Hello. I don't play much Arma, but a friend suggested that I allow you [modders] to use some of my high quality models. The first one is this HMMWV that I bought from Turbosquid. If I were to allow you to use it, I have a few conditions: first, the model would need to have a turret added, an A2 rear bumper, and an armor kit. Second, assuming you want to use it, I would like the edited files in an FBX format and permission to use it in a GTA V mod (you would be credited). And third, I would like it so it cannot be edited by anyone. It should be noted that I paid $150 for this model, plus another $30 for the desert textures. Here is a link to the model: http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/humvee-3d-max/1048294

N3CVYJC.jpg

The second model I have might be a bit more...interesting. It is an Arleigh Burke Class Guided Missile Destroyer (The USS Michael Murphy DDG-112, to be specific, though I have retextured it into the USS Nathan James DDG-151 from the TV show, The Last Ship). I also have a few requests if you want to use this one. For starters, I would like to have the front CIWS mount removed to have it resemble the USS Halsey (just Google it), it will also require a little editing to make it look right, but nothing too complicated. I would also like to have it be the USS Nathan James, I have already created the texture, and I would like the files in an FBX format so I can use it in a different game (GTA V). Oh, and make sure that people cannot steal it. I would like to point out that this model is the most realistic 3D model of an Arleigh Burke Class Guided Missile Destroyer out there, and it cost me $1100 dollars. Here's the link: http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/maya-uss-michael-murphy-ddg-112/806738 Note the realistic hull texture. 

JnHcJy5.jpg

The third model I have is a US Coast Guard Defender-Class Patrol boat. It needs some work, mainly weapons - and the same requirements as above: be able to port it to GTA V and have it so it cannot be extracted. I paid $50 dollars for it, and it is not so important to me, but I still think it would be a cool mod. http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/max-spc-le-guard-patrol-boat/1047935

tonSsZW.jpg

Anyway, thank you for your consideration, and I hope to hear from you soon. (P.S. I may also have some weapons models, mainly M4's, also from Turbosquid. However, the status of those are somewhat complicated to explain. Basically if interested, let me know and I'll see if I can reacquire them).

Thanks, but we already have all we need.

• Like 3

Thanks, but we already have all we need.

Suit yourself. Like I said, they're really nice high quality professional models. They might be too high quality for Arma, but like I said [also], I don't play Arma, so I really don't care either way. I was just offering them due to my friend's suggestion and because from what I saw at least, the current models were - eh - what you'd expect from a video game. (Not trying to be offensive).

Suit yourself. Like I said, they're really nice high quality professional models. They might be too high quality for Arma, but like I said [also], I don't play Arma, so I really don't care either way. I was just offering them due to my friend's suggestion and because from what I saw at least, the current models were - eh - what you'd expect from a video game. (Not trying to be offensive).

A) the license doesn't allow you to be giving out copies like that to random people.

B) You don't seem to understand how the modeling process works (Not trying to be offensive), so have fun importing a model that dense to GTA.

C) While buying HP models to bake off of is a great way to speed up game assets, I'm pretty sure RHS has plenty of cash to do that with if they needed on their own and it would probably be more work since they would have to redo all the models that currently in game aren't really that bad, especially considering all the custom features that have been added to them.

Good luck with your work though bud.

• Like 1

Hey Bro, I don't need to speak for RHS, but although you OFFER  them something, (and usually offering means FREE of any condition) you did came down a little heavy and pretentious..asking for the modders to work on it,add this add that, I want to use in other game (which here is a BIG NO NO) and so on....

We, as a community, really appreciate peoples willing to help it grow, and adding new content that all of us could use...but  certainly most, if not all, of us will never ever shell out over a grand for a ship model...really nice indeed, but still a freaking GRAND. So I gues we like to stick with our  

current models were - eh - what you'd expect from a video game. 

Thank you anyway... 

• Like 3

A) the license doesn't allow you to be giving out copies like that to random people.

B) You don't seem to understand how the modeling process works (Not trying to be offensive), so have fun importing a model that dense to GTA.

C) While buying HP models to bake off of is a great way to speed up game assets, I'm pretty sure RHS has plenty of cash to do that with if they needed on their own and it would probably be more work since they would have to redo all the models that currently in game aren't really that bad, especially considering all the custom features that have been added to them.

Good luck with your work though bud.

Two things, first, I have read the license agreement for Turbosquid, so I know that it can be legally ported to games as mods AS LONG as it cannot be [easily] ripped. Second, these models will already work in GTA V. It's been a long WIP, but it took very little optimization. Like I said, I don't play Arma, and I also don't do modeling, I just provide models to those who do, and mainly for GTA. Third, I only would provide these models to someone who knows what they are doing and not some run of the mill modder. 

Two things, first, I have read the license agreement for Turbosquid, so I know that it can be legally ported to games as mods AS LONG as it cannot be [easily] ripped.

That isn't how it works but okay.

• Like 1

Hey Bro, I don't need to speak for RHS, but although you OFFER  them something, (and usually offering means FREE of any condition) you did came down a little heavy and pretentious..asking for the modders to work on it,add this add that, I want to use in other game (which here is a BIG NO NO) and so on....

We, as a community, really appreciate peoples willing to help it grow, and adding new content that all of us could use...but  certainly most, if not all, of us will never ever shell out over a grand for a ship model...really nice indeed, but still a freaking GRAND. So I gues we like to stick with our  

Thank you anyway... 

I only think that the HMMWV restrictions were a bit well - harsh, but considering that when ported to GTA, those would also be added,I don't see much of a difference on who would model them. But since I have the models - and I didn't buy them for use in Arma, just GTA - then I do think it is fair to ask. But if that's not okay, and since I didn't know, well, I guess I'm sorry I offered. I guess I will retract the offer if that solves the problem.

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing, but this is the legal document I'm referencing: http://blog.turbosquid.com/using-turbosquid-products/(Look at the game usage section). But there's no reason to argue about it. Like I said earlier, sorry I offered the models.

Re-read the entire page and everytime you come across the word "you" realize that "you" is not the same as RHS. It's a contract between you and them, not RHS and them.

• Like 1

This conversation reminds me foxhound's profile picture(Not trying to be offensive)...

Re-read the entire page and everytime you come across the word "you" realize that "you" is not the same as RHS. It's a contract between you and them, not RHS and them.

If that's the case, then I'll just have the models converted to GTA V and nothing else so you don't have to worry about lawyers suing you. Forget I asked.

• Like 1

no need to be uptight about it dude, you have to understand the license agreement is there for a reason, if you don't like the fact that you can't just hand them off to an already strained group of people just to suit your interests without you and them running into legal trouble, then you shouldn't have bought the models, that's the whole point of the license agreement, is that when you purchase those models you agree to the license, and that license is non transferable

Okay, as fascinating as that all was, this conversation has gone completely offtopic now.

RHS have stated they do not need these assets and the person offering them has accepted that.

Let's leave it their and get back on topic now. Thanks

• Like 7

Is there a particular reason that V-22s haven't been added in some form to RHS? Just wondering, because I would think there are A2 assets available and other A2 assets have already been implemented.

Yeah, the A2 one is ugly. I've asked about that before. Just take a look at CUP and you'll see, they directly ported the A2 model. Sadly, the rework effort that was going on at one point seems to have been abandoned. Currently, there's no MV-22 model out there that would meet RHS standards.

I know this falls under the taboo category of requests, but i'm asking anyways, would you guys consider bringing back the original opfor/greenfor rebels from before GREF? I always felt like they were the perfect mix of both ragtag and well equipped forces.

I know this falls under the taboo category of requests, but i'm asking anyways, would you guys consider bringing back the original opfor/greenfor rebels from before GREF? I always felt like they were the perfect mix of both ragtag and well equipped forces.

Anything is possible. Oh, sorry, I got carried away  :) . I'll let the real RHS do their stuff now  -_- .

In Eden I try to place on the table radio "RT 1523G (ASIP) RHS" (category Object (F1) -> Props -> Equipment -> Backpacks).

I see it, hovewer in MP mission I don't see it. Is it a feature or is it a bug.

Or maybe should I ask in TFAR thread?

In Eden I try to place on the table radio "RT 1523G (ASIP) RHS" (category Object (F1) -> Props -> Equipment -> Backpacks).

I see it, hovewer in MP mission I don't see it. Is it a feature or is it a bug.

Or maybe should I ask in TFAR thread?

Yes, you should ask in the TFAR thread, assuming that's where the radio is from.

RHS doesn't contain the asset you're describing, so it's from some other mod.