Hi guys!

I noticed that several vehicles with mounted weapons doesn't have weapon zeroing capabilities, for instance all of the M2 Hummers. Is this intentional, and are there plans to add that feature in the future?

try without 3rd party mods. on my end everything works fine

Your wait is over :)

<pic>

oh-sweet-mother-of-god-meme-506.jpg

That quality :o thought that's real life at first :D

That's some real quality. :) It's a good rule of thumb "quality check" - if, when looking at a pic, you have to pause for a while and think about whether it's RL or ArmA3, the models displayed are RHS quality. :)

Is there a link to this addon somewhere? or a way to get in touch wit the author?

Edit; nevermind, DayZ rips apparently. Should've recognized Pantiflex's work fromfirst glance to be hinest.

@soul_assassin,

Pathuk's stuff was used in mod called “Olympus Mod†from “Hi,A3 Projectâ€. This is collection of various addons. Here is link to the forum of “Hi,A3 Projectâ€: http://forums.hia3.com/

Mod was downloaded via Arma3Sync – on their forum is simple manual in English/Russian. Last year, I successfully used their Mod without any problem. After ARMA’s new armor values update, were broken two Kora vests with webbing Smersh (on pic). So I contacted with Shaman from their forum and he said that Pathuk wait for large update of ARMA (he meant Apex update). In the meantime all vests were broken. Since then I didn't contact with them and currently, I don’t know status and if “Olympus Mod†is still supported and developed.

The best way is direct contact with Shaman or CHUI from “Hi,A3 Project†– forum.

That is incredible-I don't think I have seen quality like that in this game ever. Is the little rangetable inside the scope cover usable? I mean, is it accurate in game?

That is incredible-I don't think I have seen quality like that in this game ever. Is the little rangetable inside the scope cover usable? I mean, is it accurate in game?

Nah, it's just something I grabbed :)

• Like 4

Nah, it's just something I grabbed :)

Ah who cares :D It looks amazing!

• Like 1

The "DOPE" varies per person so it'd be hard to give a solid number for everyone.

DOPE being Data Observed on Previous Engagement (USMC).

• Like 1

Little more for you all.

<pic>

<pic>

<pic>

lol i spoke with Rogue on steam and he said "i didn't even realize that this was my rifle".  :D

Hes very happy with the textures...

For when you REALLY want to get your point across from another ZIP code  ;)

• Like 2

lol i spoke with Rogue on steam and he said "i didn't even realize that this was my rifle".  :D

Hes very happy with the textures...

I had to redo a the reciever and bolt as well as tweak some parts a bit, but overall it was a nice HighPoly wot work from.

• Like 3

Does it zero past 1000m?

The M40 will go to 1000m but the scope will zero to 1500m if the weapon has a maxZeroing value high enough.

Bear in mind M40 is 7.62mm and the scopes are 3-12/3-15 magnification; and the US military declares the effective range for these kinds of rifles as only 800m. Anything beyond that should rightly be a matter of skill+luck rather than easymode.

There's a reason that most military around the world have progressed to using .338 rifle and a 5-25 magnification setup for shooting in excess of 1km.

• Like 6

Your wait is over :)

Aw man, I was frantically checking the workshop and updating my bat file  :P

• Like 2

Aw man, I was frantically checking the workshop and updating my bat file  :P

Me too-I assumed that an update had occurred when he wrote 'Your wait is over ' ☺

• Like 3

clearly padrino just likes to fuck with your emotions :P

Not too surprised :P :P

• Like 6

When it comes to distance , I think once this.

SVLK-14 S used by Presidential Security Service (Russia).

holds the world record for accurate shooting (3401 m)

Wow, the rail cant angle needed to put the optics on target at that distance, is ridiculous

• Like 1