xxgetbuck123; look it's late at night and I was really tired (still am), it wasn't a request I was merely ask if there are plans to expand the Air Force branches and add more content...

as for Officeramr; if that's the case then will it be the younger Mi-26 then, Including the mentioned Transport planes: you know BigBulky hard to fly, the exhilarating challenge of flying such monstrous Aircraft??? (& maybe have the old Mi-6 for the GREF cherno guys???)

Its already in the game, its under VDV>Tanks 

Existing one in the mod is Sprut-SD, which used BMD-3 chassis.

Sprut-SDM1 he posted about is a more modern variant that is based on BMD-4M chassis (different engine, road wheels etc.). The M1 version has a different gun (2A46 gun used on the T-72, T80 etc. instead of the 2A45) and better turret systems like the RWS and panoramic sight among other things

• Like 3

Hi guys!

I noticed that several vehicles with mounted weapons doesn't have weapon zeroing capabilities, for instance all of the M2 Hummers. Is this intentional, and are there plans to add that feature in the future?

Can finally confirm for a future update the M40a5 along with the S&B M8541.

Thanks to RegRogueXIII who generously donated his M40a5 HP model for RHS to use and also da12thMonkey for the M8541.

m40a5igtestS.jpg
Click for larger image.

• Like 35

sabre da texturegawd  :D

Very nice model as well. Can't wait to use it ingame.

• Like 3

No FA762SS suppressor model for it yet, but it's on the list of things to add in future. Even if it doesn't come with the rifle at first

Will think about the PVS-27, but the M8541 and M8541A (which already has a PVS-27 variant) are functionally identical save for the latter having an additional 15x magnification setting.

• Like 3

Can finally confirm for a future update the M40a5 along with the S&B M8541.

Thanks to RegRogueXIII who generously donated his M40a5 HP model for RHS to use and also da12thMonkey for the M8541.

i'll leave this here, it came as a really nice surprise for me, especially since i have been on some sort of backseat for a while now:

all credits go to Shaftynsky https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xv0PE

These are beautiful!

dfyf7r.jpg

• Like 4

i'll leave this here, it came as a really nice surprise for me, especially since i have been on some sort of backseat for a while now:

all credits go to Shaftynsky https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xv0PE

Very cool. Is this a rifle for SOF or is it also issued to line troops?

Also, I see you've been hiding some stuff over at your vk page  :P

rPR4sLF.jpg

• Like 15

For those interested in a better looks at da12ths clean modelling skillz.

RHSm8541s.jpg

• Like 21

"pathuk" is the author of this smersh. He made also other nice spec stuff. Unfortunately he doesn't create for the RHS.

Specnaz.jpg

PS. Guys sorry for off-topic ;)

Is there a link to this addon somewhere? or a way to get in touch wit the author?

Edit; nevermind, DayZ rips apparently. Should've recognized Pantiflex's work fromfirst glance to be hinest.

• Like 1

The Mil Mi-28  "Havoc"

The Mi-28 has a fully armoured cabin, including the windshield, which withstands impact by 7.62 and 12.7mm bullets and 20mm shell fragments.

A new  plastic rotor blades, which can sustain hits from 30 mm shells.

Ка-52 get new best friend)
  • Like 2

Quote sargken. Lovely when arrive so much pictures of the WIP. Thanks RHS Team. For all the work you do. It's simple awesome :) :)

• Like 2

Wow-those new pictures, guys and gals you are all so talented. The new rifles look amazing! Can't wait to pop some heads with them ;)

• Like 4

sabre da texturegawd  :D

Very nice model as well. Can't wait to use it ingame.

Your wait is over :)

29695262475_1b31b1d8e1_b.jpg

• Like 27

Can't wait to perform some high precision brain surgery on Daesh Goat Lovers with that thing.