Hey guys.

when i asked if you needed any help you said you needed missions, so here you have. It's still WIP and if anyone wants to take a look i would be very grateful.

it's a small 4 flag multiplayer conquest for up to 60 players in Zargabad, featuring mostly CCQ and some medium range engagements, vehicles (only MRAPs) and special pick-up weapons and equipment scattered across the map.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761425923

Its still needed to take care of the victory/defeat requisites, but besides from that is pretty much done. Any feedback would be much appreciated :)

So, no one will care about this, but I have no friends so you guys will just have to indulge me.

I just got a kill from 1450 meters with ACE ballistics and the RHS M2010 using the Mk.4 M5. Guys. 1450 meters without having to touch the dials of the scope. The H58 reticle just works. ATragMX gave me 18.27 correction, so at 6.5 zoom the dude was, oh say about three pixels tall :)

It took two shots, first shot didn't kill him, but he started patching himself up instead of going for cover. That was his last mistake. Poor little dude.

43Hq5s7.jpg

Guys this is so cool. Thanks again for this.

• Like 7

I don't know. Haven't tried it with vanilla. Scope is zeroed at 100 meters in this case (and no adjustments were made), so if mildots are applicable to vanilla ballistics it should work.

Edit: What I mean is you may be able to hit beyond 1000 meters, not zero at beyond 1000. Ace will not change scopes zeroing ranges as far as I'm aware. You zero the mk.4 at 100 and do the adjustments with the fancy reticle. That's why it's so fancy.

Fancy, yes. Really fucking confusing the first 20 times you look at it with no other reference, also yes XD

That said those types of reticles are indeed wonderful :)

woohoo spoilers within spoilers :D

once someone explains it to you :P

• Like 1

Sniper without friends (maybe he killed them). Focus pocus with spoilers .what`s next?

• Like 2

Is there any documentation on the M1 Abrams Barrel Art? With a list of what the Numbers 1 to 55 will display?

Are you sure this is the right link? It doesn't say anything about barrel art. In fact, it barely says anything at all. Just some info on how to disable decals. I'd also like to know, for example, which number to I type to get the "Taxpayers bought me" caption (38, for the record. Found by entering random numbers in Eden). :)

I'd really like RHS to get some better documentation. The Wiki has great info on some things (like Russian tanks) and only a few words on the others. For example, what's the "Svc drive" on the M077A4 and when to enable it? RHS is really feature-rich, but without documentation they can be hard to understand.

• Like 1

Quick question - When using RHS and also the ace compatibility files how exactly do I set them up? I have both mods and both are activated but I still get errors. Is there some .pbo shuffling that I need to be doing between the mods?

~S

Quick question - When using RHS and also the ace compatibility files how exactly do I set them up? I have both mods and both are activated but I still get errors. Is there some .pbo shuffling that I need to be doing between the mods?

~S

Open ACE and go to the "optionals" folder in it. take all the ace_compat_rhs files out and put them into the ACE Addons folder instead.

~S

Better yet I think there's an ACE RHS compatability addon on the workshop. That way you don't have to move files back and forth depending on if you're using RHS or not, just simply load the compatability addon.

• Like 1

Thank you both, I should have clarified -  I am using PWS. I was under the impression that if using PWS that things would straighten out by themselves. I still get errors for these, as well as for the BAF mods that are also included in our mod pack. Selected as mods on PWS are the ACE compatibility mods for RHS and BAF. 

When using them as standard mods and on the stock mod launcher/game launcher I was under the impression that you had to move these files to RHS......so my intel there was good and thank you for confirming that there for me Ineptaphid. How does it work when using PWS?

Here's the issue I have run into with the unit I joined: I used to use the launcher, and had the mods, put the optional .pbo's in like I was supposed to, and the server said "nah, extra crap" and kicked me. With the mods not activated I was fine to join server, but I did get the standard "you for your compatibility mods Muchacho" message. I suspect one of the following on our end:

1) mods not installed correctly on server, this may be because.....

2) PWS might not do what it is supposed to with the mods, like putting optional .pbo's in RHS?

3) CBA is freaking out? I really doubt this one though.......

Hopefully this helps get us closer to the answer, and again, thank you Inept and Wang for offering solutions!!!

~S

Hi RHS! THX for awesome mi-28!

What about Sprut-SDM1? 

Okay...one more time.This is NOT a request thread.The RHS team have stated again and again that people are not to ask for new assets to be made.If you want something to appear in RHS, then join the team and get to work on it :)

• Like 1

What about Sprut-SDM1? 

Only when the Stryker MGS is Introduced  :D

In reality Ð”а нет Может быть â„¢

Sniped by ineptaphid

• Like 1

In the M1117, the two positions where characters are locked in turned out (I assume that's intended), the hatches don't appear open and are instead closed. Not sure if this is already known/intended?

XXcAlim.jpg

Hey Devs, wanna ask about if the Mi-6 Hook will be added in the Russian Forces and also what other "BIG!!!" Aircraft are on the list??? e.i. C-130s (including AC-130), C-17s, Antonov An-22s & Antonov An-124 Ruslan just to name a couple.

Hey Devs, wanna ask about if the Mi-6 Hook will be added in the Russian Forces and also what other "BIG!!!" Aircraft are on the list??? e.i. C-130s (including AC-130), C-17s, Antonov An-22s & Antonov An-124 Ruslan just to name a couple.

Does this count as a request? if so..

Shit son no requests! Looks up like 5 posts strewth! 

• Like 1

What about Sprut-SDM1? 

Its already in the game, its under VDV>Tanks 

Mi-6 got retired, its been replaced by the Mi-26