Any plans to Scars for US and RPK for russians forces?

You can mount a 40 round mag to the AK-74 

When I will have time I will investigate ERA problems on T-72B.

Thanks. Just FIY, the APFSDS rounds from the Abrams seem to go through it no problem (the only tank that didn't blow up from one of those was one of the new ones), so the issue is probably limited to weapons that use a shaped charge.

I need small help. How can I adjust the weapons of a vehichle? For example the AH-1 multi role. I want to load only 4 helfire missiles or none. How to do that?

Hey, could you guys make the incendiary grenades damage objects / work in a way that would damage ammo boxes? I understand if they don't so you can't level a building with one, but as of now you can't use them to destroy ammo crates, which is their primary purpose.
Otherwise, we'd have to demo every crate which is a heavier and louder alternative.

Thanks!

Regarding jumping weapons exposed...it is done in the US as well...under certain circumstances and usually by SF. I'm not aware of a case where the 82nd did it.I retried in 2003 after 25 years on jump status and had a number of weapons exposed jumps. The logic being IIRC that you can put the weapon into operation a bit quicker.  With US  jumps it is done similar to Zagor's photo except its routed through the parachute harness and over the left shoulder behind the arm. Frankly I don't know if they do it any more, but we did it on several occasions.

Los

(An old shot from 1978, standard rig w weapons case)

Edited by R0adki11
link and image removed
  • Like 1

los18z - that link is causing a loscon.net cpanel login popup to appear when this page is viewed. Apparently you need to be logged in to view the image (or something else in the link is broken).

• Like 1

I would like to see the m81 camo variant for the US marine SPC. It'd make some of my missions more authentic.Fallujah-feature-photo-e1449011913578-84

I would like to see the m81 camo variant for the US marine SPC. It'd make some of my missions more authentic.

That's not SPC but earlier IBA in the pic. SPC wasn't produced in M81 ever.

That's not SPC but earlier IBA in the pic. SPC wasn't produced in M81 ever.

Would be nice to see as there is no woodland vest for the US atm. 

Yes there is, the coyote brown one  ;)

Yeah, USMC at least uses the coyote brown with their woodland gear. I dunno if anyone still uses the interceptor. Probably same deal as M16A2, it might be issued to second line troops or something. Anyway, I'd wager it's not exactly high priority.

Pretty sure RHS have stated many times this isn't a request thread????

• Like 11

Doesn't matter, you're gonna get the same answer every single time, so there is no point in asking other than annoying both the RHS devs and contributors and those of us who understand that if we annoy them enough they might just stop supporting the mod.

• Like 11

Hey Guys, i hope this isnt against the Rules but I found nothing in the Documentation on the RHS-Website so my Question: How can I Load boats onto the MK.V using the Editor so they are loaded when the Mission starts, is it possible whith RHIBs?

Thank you for your time reading (and hopefully replying) to this post.

Hey Guys, i hope this isnt against the Rules but I found nothing in the Documentation on the RHS-Website so my Question: How can I Load boats onto the MK.V using the Editor so they are loaded when the Mission starts, is it possible whith RHIBs?

Hey Selvo, 

You should be able to use the command attachto to put boats on markv. But first you have to click the "Attach cargo" checkbox in the Mark V Eden attributes (double click in the boat).

I hope it helps.

Video

I really hope the Navy got something for that video, or at least FNH paid for the gas.  But knowing that squadron, I have a feeling they acted on their own.  But hey, SOCAL never looked so tactical.

The Interceptor is no longer in use.  We (USMC) only use coyote vests for standard victor battalions.  Raider and Recon battalions are a different subject however.

• Like 3

The Interceptor is no longer in use.  We (USMC) only use coyote vests for standard victor battalions.  Raider and Recon battalions are a different subject however.

Generally speaking they prefer stuff that's more low-profile like the CIRAS as well as the myriad of commercially-available products; I wouldn't put it past individual guys to consider full-coverage gear like the IBA, it's just that there's options that suit their operational profile better. In US Military service the original Interceptor OTV has been supplanted by the USMC Modular Tactical Vest and US Army Improved Outer Tactical Vest as well as the MBAV (MC), SPC (MC), and SPCS (Army) lower-profile armor vests. AFAIK the ancillary bits (collar, pauldrons, and groin) were re-used on the replacements, and the army still refers to the improved model as IBA. I wouldn't be surprised if the old IBAs were sold/donated as military aid though.

The original IBA was made for the US in Woodland, later in DCU, Coyote, and UCP, though the DCU and Coyote versions didn't last long

• Like 1