Hello, I wanted to ask you whether you are interested in a model helicopter MI-8 AMTSH ... I have a 80% complete model ... would like to offer you its further development ..

I found something on Twitter that may be of use to you guys 

Seems like theres a new BMP-2 Camo for the Russian armed Forces. That strange yellowy green colour 

https://twitter.com/natomission_ru/status/769117554015100929

That looks suspiciously like the Takistani Army camo... I wonder is someone's been playing ArmA in there. :) Anyway, RHS already has that scheme on some vehicle (maybe even on BMP-2).

• Like 1

That looks suspiciously like the Takistani Army camo... I wonder is someone's been playing ArmA in there. :) Anyway, RHS already has that scheme on some vehicle (maybe even on BMP-2).

Yah it does a bit XD 

I think the camo is currently only on the Gaz Tigr 

Hi,

I'm sorry, but like I already report it several times and never been take in consideration and fixed, I'll have to make a configuration file to fix the following error message appearing while hitting an entity with the M576 Buckshot Round :

No entry 'bin\config.bin.hitArmor'

I define the round to use the buckshot ammo used by a shotgun in the mod.

Again, I'm sorry to have to do it myself, but like nobody seems to taking my report in consideration for any reason, and that I often use the M576 round, I'll have to do something to avoid the poping error message at each time.

Hi, guys! Have you seen this? It looks like Russian sappers in Syria were issued with some kind of desert uniforms, don't know why they look so pinky, but still:

f6bf819866a5t.jpg
46d8ac91d164t.jpg
9ab23dce42c5t.jpg
89ca96fc2b2dt.jpg
08d122c6bfdat.jpg

Some of them have some kind of EMR, others have plain yellow uniforms.

• Like 2

Hello, I wanted to ask you whether you are interested in a model helicopter MI-8 AMTSH ... I have a 80% complete model ... would like to offer you its further development ..

Can you show us some pictures, i think that would help the team decide if they want it or not :)

Also stubble across this.

Someone at Gaz has gone a bit crazy and stuck a 30mm cannon ontop of the GAZ Tigr which is now being trailed by the Russian armed forces. 

https://twitter.com/miladvisor/status/769505338819223552

Just to reiterate before someone says something. This is just stuff I'm making the RHS team aware of (in case they're not), its not a request or anything 

Edit- Theres also a video https://twitter.com/miladvisor/status/769505899396337664

• Like 2

Hi,

I'm sorry, but like I already report it several times and never been take in consideration and fixed, I'll have to make a configuration file to fix the following error message appearing while hitting an entity with the M576 Buckshot Round :

No entry 'bin\config.bin.hitArmor'

I define the round to use the buckshot ammo used by a shotgun in the mod.

Again, I'm sorry to have to do it myself, but like nobody seems to taking my report in consideration for any reason, and that I often use the M576 round, I'll have to do something to avoid the poping error message at each time.

It's a bug in BIS' base shotgun ammunition class ShotgunBase where they have.

hitVirtual = "hitArmor";

but hitArmor does not exist as an impact effect

Pretty much every addon that has shotgun shells has the same problem because BIS haven't bothered to fix it in forever.

While it is technically fixable at the modder's end by adding an intermediate class that redefines class HitEffects (or patching the BIS class - but that's usually not something that addon makers want to do), it's not really something modders should have to do when the problem stems from a core class that BIS could fix for everybody.

However, I'll look in to it because I think at least some of the RHS buckshot rounds have redefined class HitEffects to try and fix it; though clearly not M576. Turns out reyhard has already fixed the M576, ready for 0.4.2

But please also go and complain about it to BIS with the same ferocity! :D

• Like 1

Sorry for the novice question but how do you reload the podnos mortar? None of the rounds (that I can see) in any of the RHS Russian ammo/weapons/gear boxes that I can tell are the proper shells.

I'm making my first ever RHS Russian (MSV) mission. Basically, I think it would be neat to place every box needed to equip and load all of the faction's weapons, vehicles, toys, etc on my bases so I can utilize all of your awesome assets. Does anyone know offhand aside from the Russian boxes, what else I'd need to be able to use (and re-load) all of the RHS stuff?

EDIT: And the RHS Russian boxes don't seem to contain ammo for the 2A18M (D-30A) AT or non-AT artillery either. What boxes do I need to use to be able to spawn and reload your assets?

Incase anyone finds this on Google, placing an ammo truck near the artillery gives the weapon unlimited ammo. Not ideal but better than not being able to reload at all.

Arma 3 + RHS + PAK FA + КÐБ-500С

I hope to see ÐšÐБ-500С GLONASS in the next update 

• Like 1

Just out of plain curiousity - can we expect to see any other variants of the M16? Such as the A1, A2, A3?

• Like 1

Hey,

It's a bug in BIS' base shotgun ammunition class ShotgunBase where they have.

That's weird to speak about a shotgun class issue from BIS considering that BIS not adding any shotgun weapon or ammunition in ArmA III. And like using the RHS other ammunition fix the issue, I just supposed that it's a little error forget inside the RHS file, and like the other ammunitions used for the M590 don't show this error, I supposed that's an issue coming from RHS.

There is no ferocity at all, don't misunderstand what I said. There is many posts in the topic and mine can be easily not viewed at all. I just said that it happens many time, that's all.

I just see another thing, that's not really an issue, it's just a little weird rendering problem, that happens when a character hold the TR-8 scope in lowered position, speaking about the lowered weapon in Safe Combat Mode. The right wrist is completely turn back and the hand makes me feeling pain for the character  :lol:  I don't really think that there is a fix for that, and it's a detail because I suppose that nobody hold the TR-8 in lowered position.

It's just to report it, just in case.

Arma 3 was originally going to have two shotguns, but they got cut.

• Like 1

I see, I understand now. Sorry, I'm not informed about that. Thanks for this information.

In any case, if someone need to fix that issue, using the ammo from M590 ammos works well.

Just out of plain curiousity - can we expect to see any other variants of the M16? Such as the A1, A2, A3?

man an A1 would be so awesome. Would be especially good for outfitting guerilla forces.

I need help guys...
How to use this mod together with ACE? When I create a mission using both mods, ACE3 interaction menu is not showing up.

I dont think so. RHS is working on modern armories of USAF and AFRF

So there should be two sawed-offs?

I'll show myself out.

• Like 4

I'm really hyped for the new zenitco accessories on the AKs. I've been longing for some modified AKs, and for them to be coming from RHS themselves is awesome. I'm very glad Zenitco agreed to cooperate with you guys. Thanks for all the hard work you've put in.

• Like 1

I'm really hyped for the new zenitco accessories on the AKs. I've been longing for some modified AKs, and for them to be coming from RHS themselves is awesome. I'm very glad Zenitco agreed to cooperate with you guys. Thanks for all the hard work you've put in.

^^^THIS+1!!!!

I need help guys...

How to use this mod together with ACE? When I create a mission using both mods, ACE3 interaction menu is not showing up.

I notice this with a lot of addons, I get around it very easily by just using vanilla units and giving them custom loadouts it's more work but once you have it done you can save them as a composition in Eden, makes it really convenient for getting them again easily.

EDIT: This is assuming your using RHS units as your playable slots in the mission.. and BTW this only apply to playable unit's RHS units work fine as enemy and friendly AI

True that. My thanks to RHS as well as Zentico for the reference pics they're using.

I'm very glad Zenitco agreed to cooperate with you guys.

It was a great move from Zenitco. We are really grateful  :)

• Like 2

This is some amazing looking gear. Really can't wait for the next RHS release. :)

BTW, did anyone else notice a bug where you can't use the commander's MG on USMC Abramses? Army ones are fine, oddly enough (and none of the Russian tanks are affected, either). I'm on devbranch (last tested on friday's version, but it probably won't change with today's update). 

This is some amazing looking gear. Really can't wait for the next RHS release. :)

BTW, did anyone else notice a bug where you can't use the commander's MG on USMC Abramses? Army ones are fine, oddly enough (and none of the Russian tanks are affected, either). I'm on devbranch (last tested on friday's version, but it probably won't change with today's update). 

Isn't the M1A1FEP (Thats how its called i think) Commanders HMG controlled from the inside?