MS version

Why not V version and the weapon it was made to deliver? ;)

A little off topic but me and a friend are planning on developing a little retexture mod for our group and we plan to use some of the RHS USF and AFRF content. I just wanted to know if we will be allowed to do that. If this is not the correct place to ask this please let me know.

I have a question for the RHS Team. Is there are yall going to be implaminting the Medical, and TOW humvee anytime soon, I think they would be a great addition for the US arsenal. My main question is, is there any way there could be a humvee that could control and pull a uav trailer so that on the front line the troops in the uav humvee could just launch the uav on the trailer and get really time updates of the battle field very quickly, and the team who is control uav is always with convoy and on the front lines so they know what to look at and are not just sitting at base waiting for the call to scan over the infantry to see whats out there in the ao. Give the people who are in the Humvees something to cover wile the infantry team goes and attacks there target. Heres a picture so you know what it look like. AAI+RQ-7+Shadow+200+-+launch.jpg

While a UAV trailer would be great (as would UAVs for the US faction, as a matter of fact), towing may pose a problem. It's certainly not a bad idea, though.

I'd really like to see the Pchela launch rail. It has no problem with towing, but would probably require a new vehicle model (dunno if there's something besides BTR-T that could carry it):

Yakovlev_Pchela_NTW_2_93.jpg

I read this today, thought you guys might be interested in it. It outlines some of the features and systems of the Tigr AT system. As well as the interesting fact that it will be operated by the VKS/AA troops

https://southfront.org/russian-aerospace-forces-tested-newest-surface-to-air-missile-system/

• Like 1

It's loud, was designed before classic rock was classic, carries some of the most terrifying weapons ever designed by man, and has more bulges than a poor-fitting speedo.

I love it.

• Like 3

Unbelievably loud apparently.... Proper dinosaur. They were grounded in early 2016 (I think) anyone know if they've been cleared for flight again?

With firewill's aircraft, USAF, F-18/Su-35M mods we're pretty much set for the main players in the sky!  ;)

A proper Mig-29SMT is surely lacking, but someone was already on it (if i'm not mistaking anything)... good times for ArmA 3!

They were grounded in early 2016 (I think) anyone know if they've been cleared for flight again?

Thats doesn't matter in the Armaverse :) We have insurgent rebels armed with F2000's , fighting spider headed Iranian aliens. A plane being decommissioned this year doesn't bother me :D

Anyway-RHS is about a mid 2000's onwards setting, so having this is a -okay

• Like 2

Hey i have a question about all the rhs mods.. I did everything and they are in my gane but i think something went wrong because when i go into eden editor i think i see all the stuff i can place from the mods but its just blank spaces and they have no labels and when i try to place them it doesnt work. Like they are there but i cant put them in. But its working because i have abunch of new helmets and stuff. But idk what the problem is any help?

Thats doesn't matter in the Armaverse :) We have insurgent rebels armed with F2000's , fighting spider headed Iranian aliens. A plane being decommissioned this year doesn't bother me :D

Anyway-RHS is about a mid 2000's onwards setting, so having this is a -okay

Aye. Wasn't trying to suggest it shouldn't be included - can't wait to see and hear it looming over. But was genuinely interested in whether any of the experts knew if the real thing was back flying :-)

• Like 1

Aye. Wasn't trying to suggest it shouldn't be included - can't wait to see and hear it looming over. But was genuinely interested in whether any of the experts knew if the real thing was back flying :-)

I'd like to know that too. Hopefully one of the Russian experts from RHS can inform us.

Little more tease.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Nuke?

X 101 cruise missile?

GPS targeting sytem?

Hey i have a question about all the rhs mods.. I did everything and they are in my gane but i think something went wrong because when i go into eden editor i think i see all the stuff i can place from the mods but its just blank spaces and they have no labels and when i try to place them it doesnt work. Like they are there but i cant put them in. But its working because i have abunch of new helmets and stuff. But idk what the problem is any help?

Probably corrupt download, try to redownload it again.

• Like 1

Why not V version and the weapon it was made to deliver? ;)

Because 3DArtistExtreme decided to make a MS ;)

A little off topic but me and a friend are planning on developing a little retexture mod for our group and we plan to use some of the RHS USF and AFRF content. I just wanted to know if we will be allowed to do that. If this is not the correct place to ask this please let me know.

Unbelievably loud apparently.... Proper dinosaur. They were grounded in early 2016 (I think) anyone know if they've been cleared for flight again?

They were grounded last year after a couple of incidents, but are back into flying. They are taking part in Russian air strikes in Syria.

• Like 3

Whats the purpose of Tu-95?What's it's gonna be like?

As far as I know modern Tu-95 are unable to carry bombs,only long-range missiles.

It`s Tu-95MS  :)

Oh man, I`m so glad to see it airborn!!!

• Like 2

hey guys how about add F/A-18C Hornet for USMC...its pretty useful plane in real life and looks awesome

You might not know this since you're new to the Forum, but posts like "how about adding this" and the like are very strongly frowned upon as they amount to little more then spam. I'm sure that if you made a high quality F/A-18C they'd happily add it to the mod, but calling on them to drop everything else they're doing on your behalf is unlikely to be a fruitful strategy.  

• Like 11

Something has been bugging away at me for a while, and it's the scale of the HK416 compared to the M4/MK18 series, it just looks larger, and more bulkier, that shouldn't be the case, the lower receivers are the exact same size for both the HK416 and the M4/MK18 series, but if you start scrolling through the RHS M4/MK18's it's quite obvious the scale for the HK416 is definitely larger, not just slightly, but by about 10-15% .

It's a beautiful model, but for me, it just looks a bit too over scaled.

• Like 5

Honest opinion road runner, because you know what you're talking about with modeling. This is one of the reference photos we have worked off of, what do you think?

Edit: After looking at it I'd say we modeled that thing to the exact with the velcro on the receiver and how the stamp is placed, haha...holy shit I just noticed that.

trJolZw.jpg

BEB229E6196A8807A44A3576E3305603FC0B8470

• Like 3

Honest opinion road runner, because you know what you're talking about with modeling. This is one of the reference photos we have worked off of, what do you think?

Look at the distance between the pistol grip and the top of the upper receiver, the real picture scale wise it's about 3 fingers in width, but the model it looks more like 4-5 fingers.

There is no difference in the size of the lower or upper receivers as the working parts are identical in scale mate, there's many instances of taking the HK416 upper receiver and placing it on a standard M4/MK18 lower receiver.

personally I'd say reduce the scale by 10%/and/or use one of the MK18/M4's as the base and work the scale from those, and you'd be more accurate.

The HK isn't really a chunky weapon, the meat of it lies in the Gas and Piston operating system within the Upper receiver Hand guard/RIS system.

Like I said sir, it's a beautiful model, just needs to be down scaled a tad.

• Like 7

Speaking of the IAR, are you guys planning on adding the SDO + RMR?
AFAIK there's only the RCO as of now. And road runner, I agree, it's too big - but the lower in that picture looks fine, it's the handguard that looks too tall. The arma character has his hand lower down, not only having his finger on the trigger but also his palm seems lower. I haven't done an in game comparison, but I'm currently issued the M27 IRL so there's a few things I've noticed while playing arma :)

PS - I can take specific pictures of it for you guys if you want

The upper receiver of the HK is only about 10mm taller than the standard M4/MK18 upper to accommodate the piston rod when the weapon is fired.

I'm maybe being a little picky here, it's just my personal observations when comparing it to the other weapons in RHS.