I assume the Izhmash upgraded 74M will also have that big ass can/comp?

11803231.jpg

The old hand animations looked awful, I hated seeing militiamen wield their AKM's like they where HSLD operators.

From first person, I think the new ones look awful compared to the hold ones.

I would love to see an option to choose between the two methods in the RHS in-game options menu...

• Like 2

I would love to see an option to choose between the two methods in the RHS in-game options menu...

Thats a great idea! Because some people really enjoyed holding by the mag, while I, along with many other people, love the new animations that actually utilize the handguard.

• Like 4

And here I was, thinking that the can actually mounted over the break in your pic for muzzle suppression...  :lol:

Good call on cheek riser - IMHO looks fragile, useless and bulky. Same goes for the see-thru mag, as even the official "gucchi" pics of the kit shows the default AK polimer mag.  :ph34r:

EdiT: said gucchi pics

http://sdelanounas.ru/i/d/3/d/d3d3LnNkZWxhbm91bmFzLnJ1L3VwbG9hZHMvOC81Lzg1MjE0NDIzMjc5MjZfb3JpZy5qcGVnP19faWQ9Njc3OTc=.jpg

http://sdelanounas.ru/i/d/3/d/d3d3LnNkZWxhbm91bmFzLnJ1L3VwbG9hZHMvNi8xLzYxNDE0NDIzMjc4ODlfb3JpZy5qcGVnP19faWQ9Njc3OTc=.jpg

http://kalashnikov.com/netcat_files/389/661/_MG_0206_900.jpg

Totally agree with you, its already the best mod and we thankful for it.

• Like 1

And here I was, thinking that the can actually mounted over the break in your pic for muzzle suppression...  :lol:

Good call on cheek riser - IMHO looks fragile, useless and bulky. Same goes for the see-thru mag, as even the official "gucchi" pics of the kit shows the default AK polimer mag.  :ph34r:

EdiT: said gucchi pics

http://sdelanounas.ru/i/d/3/d/d3d3LnNkZWxhbm91bmFzLnJ1L3VwbG9hZHMvOC81Lzg1MjE0NDIzMjc5MjZfb3JpZy5qcGVnP19faWQ9Njc3OTc=.jpg

http://sdelanounas.ru/i/d/3/d/d3d3LnNkZWxhbm91bmFzLnJ1L3VwbG9hZHMvNi8xLzYxNDE0NDIzMjc4ODlfb3JpZy5qcGVnP19faWQ9Njc3OTc=.jpg

http://kalashnikov.com/netcat_files/389/661/_MG_0206_900.jpg

even the gucci pics shows the newer muzzle, not the ones that were shown on the russian parade last year, which looks like this when taken apart

• Like 2

From what I understand the new muzzle device is a modular hybrid between the 74 styled brake, the 100 series booster and flash hider. Pretty interesting how Russia is modernizing the AK.

And I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers the Facebook post y'all put up regarding communication between zenitco and yourselves. I'm greatly anticipating the result of that!

Hey I love your work guys! you have the best mod for arma 3

may i leave some suggestions:

names have links for images of the vehicles just in case, don´t know how to assign spoiler to make it easier :(

- a m113 with the m61 Vulcan for AA, USA lacks some good AA capabilty, MIM-72 Chaparral or AN/TWQ-1 Avenger would be good options too
- 2k22 Tunguska AA for the AFRF
- the IAV Stryker family for the USA (arma 2 had them if you want to port them), ICV, MGS, MC (120mm variant) and ATGM are the most relevant for me
- a c-130 equivalent for AFRF, maybe the Il-76 (not recommended pu the closest to the C-130 I know) or the Mil Mi-26 helicopter (closer to the chinook but still it can carry a LOT)
- Mi-28 attack helicopter
- Armata Universal Combat platform platform, the t-14 MBT, T.15 IFV, 2S35 SPG and BM-2 rocket artillery :D  (idk what is your time limit, but since the ta-50 is in, i may as well suggest it)
- BMPT Terminator and BMPT-72 Terminator 2
-When GREF is mostly done, maybe a RHS European Forces would be great!

Hope you understand I'm not requesting or obligating you to do it, I'm just leaving a list of things that would upgrade the RHS experience

Wish you the best!

• Like 1

names have links for images of the vehicles just in case, don´t know how to assign spoiler to make it easier :(

- a m113 with the m61 Vulcan for AA, USA lacks some good AA capabilty, MIM-72 Chaparral or AN/TWQ-1 Avenger would be good options too

- the IAV Stryker family for the USA (arma 2 had them if you want to port them), ICV, MGS, MC (120mm variant) and ATGM are the most relevant for me

- a c-130 equivalent for AFRF, maybe the Il-76 (not recommended pu the closest to the C-130 I know) or the Mil Mi-26 helicopter (closer to the chinook but still it can carry a LOT)

- Armata Universal Combat platform platform, the t-14 MBT, T.15 IFV, 2S35 SPG and BM-2 rocket artillery :D  (idk what is your time limit, but since the ta-50 is in, i may as well suggest it)

Hope you understand I'm not requesting or obligating you to do it, I'm just leaving a list of things that would upgrade the RHS experience

Wish you the best!

I believe the Il-76, Mi-48, and T-14 are already in the works :)

• Like 2

1 done, 50 to go.

Countries in Europe...

Albania

Andorra

Armenia

Austria

Azerbaijan

Belarus

Belgium

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Bulgaria

Croatia

Cyprus

Czech Republic

Denmark

Estonia

Finland

France

Georgia

Germany

Greece

Hungary

Iceland

Ireland

Italy

Kazakhstan

Kosovo

Latvia

Liechtenstein

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Macedonia

Malta

Moldova

Monaco

Montenegro

Netherlands

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Russia

San Marino

Serbia

Slovakia

Slovenia

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Turkey

Ukraine

United Kingdom

Vatican City

Wish you the best!

1. m163 might make an appearance but don't count on it, same with avenger

2. tunguska was in development, but unfortunately the dev that was doing it has been unreachable for quite some time

3. Strykers, just as LAVs are on the wish list

4. IL-76 no comment

5. MI-28 is actively being worked on

6. T-14 is being develop externally, will be injected in RHS when it is done

7. BMPT terminator - no comment, if ever, it will be present in GREF

GREF does not represent the military of a certain country, so it "won't be done" anytime soon. Do no expect other European country forces...

Probably been mentioned in the 400+ pages, and if it's by design then I can't complain, but one thing that's been bugging me is that USMC infantry are using a lot of M4's. I just got out last year and we still had M16's for mostly everyone (Except AR), including FTL's. In my unit only weapons platoon/company, corpsmen, officers, and squad leaders were issued M4's.

Probably been mentioned in the 400+ pages, and if it's by design then I can't complain, but one thing that's been bugging me is that USMC infantry are using a lot of M4's. I just got out last year and we still had M16's for mostly everyone (Except AR), including FTL's. In my unit only weapons platoon/company, corpsmen, officers, and squad leaders were issued M4's.

Probably because the USMC made the switch to m4s (at least on paper). 

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for your service. AFAIK its being done because the USMC announced that (if they are still on schedule this is supposed to be completed by next month according to what was announced in October of last year) they are switching to the M4 as their primary infantry weapon but the change will also include security forces and some supporting roles as well. From what I can tell the M16A4 won't be entirely phased out but will be displaced by the M4 in most combat roles. If I had to guess, I would say that you were either gone before the decision had been made, or that your unit wasn't one of the first affected.

What's more interesting though is that prior to this there was work on the books about a feasibility study on what would amount to an "M16A5" or M16A4 Block II upgrade program where existing rifle would likely be converted to us a full-auto trigger group (as the Army has done while converting their carbines to M4A1 standard), receive an adjustable M4-type butt-stock (a lot like the Canadian C7A2 upgrade program) possibly a free floating barrel and lose their triangular front sight in favor of a railed gas-block with flip-up sight. As far as I know this was all just concept work and the plan never really went anywhere but its still a possibility that they may use some of freed-up M16A4s in inentory for some type of specialty marksman role (like a more affordable SAM-R or Mk 12).

One thing that always struck me as kind of curious about the USMCs decision to do this is, again AFAIK, the M4s they are going to be using are pretty much your standard government issue ones of 15 years ago. They will have the RIS but are still using the 3 round burst trigger that the Army has gotten rid of due to accuracy issues / inconsistent trigger pull and are still using the standard thickness barrels unlike the thicker, heavy barrel the Army went with for their newly upgraded M4A1s. My thinking on this is (and I have no way of knowing this is true, just a guess) is that since the Marine Corps is notoriously underfunded, its probably a budget issue. When announcing the switch to the M4, they made a big point in saying that these carbines were already in inventory, they did not have to buy any new weapons to make the switch happen. I think after a time they will launch their own M4 upgrade program by saying "yep, we used it, here's what we didn't like and want to change." Also by doing things this way they won't be shoehorned into just adopting whatever upgrades the Army has decided on. This is just a gut feeling but you may see the USMC go for free-floating barrels for their M4s in the future.

Hello!

I've the following issue when starting an mission which using RHS.

No entry: 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.burst'

So it is not really possible to run a mission. In the RHS Feedback tracker i found out, this issue should should be fixed in 0.4.1.1.

I use version 0.4.1.1 but this issue still occures. 
Is there a way to fix this issue  ?

Hello!

I've the following issue when starting an mission which using RHS.

No entry: 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.burst'

So it is not really possible to run a mission. In the RHS Feedback tracker i found out, this issue should should be fixed in 0.4.1.1.

(http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=2433

I use version 0.4.1.1 but this issue still occures. 

Is there a way to fix this issue  ?

When you installed the new version did you delete all your old ones first? Alot of times when just overriding the files some issues still persist. My recommendation is to try reinstalling the mod fresh then report back.

• Like 2

When you installed the new version did you delete all your old ones first? Alot of times when just overriding the files some issues still persist. My recommendation is to try reinstalling the mod fresh then report back.

I use the RHS Updater.

Is this the wrong way ? Is there a way to indentify the version of the .pbo's?

I use the RHS Updater.

Is this the wrong way ? Is there a way to indentify the version of the .pbo's?

I remember reading that the updaters can lead to issues. I'd probably dl the torrent and try to reinstall. I've been using RHS with ACE and around 50 other mods and haven't had any issues with it.
  • Like 1

1. m163 might make an appearance but don't count on it, same with avenger

2. tunguska was in development, but unfortunately the dev that was doing it has been unreachable for quite some time

3. Strykers, just as LAVs are on the wish list

4. IL-76 no comment

5. MI-28 is actively being worked on

6. T-14 is being develop externally, will be injected in RHS when it is done

7. BMPT terminator - no comment, if ever, it will be present in GREF

GREF does not represent the military of a certain country, so it "won't be done" anytime soon. Do no expect other European country forces...

Thanks for the clarification!

Several people and I have run into that same issue on starting a mission No entry: 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.burst' too. Missions run fine but I get error message on start of mission.

As soon as it's on the workshop, I subscribe!

• Like 2

Several people and I have run into that same issue on starting a mission No entry: 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.burst' too. Missions run fine but I get error message on start of mission.

try without other mods to see if error persist. otherwise I suggest you to use http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.phpor try redownload mod from i.e. moddb or mega links