I got it working just by ticking the box in the plane attributes and then putting the car into the belly and it worked. Same for MARK V SOC boat,just put the boats where they should be and it is working

Just drag into it like BI ViV? If thats the case cheers mate. 

Well RHS showed some iL-76 3d pics a while ago.

So sometime in the future we'll get the carry-all of russian transport aviation.

Usually, save for extreme distances, heavies are transported via train flatcars.

Then either on their own (BTRs and other wheeled units) or via flatbed trucks.

BTW, right now Sabre has An-12 pack that includes rather crude yet somewhat working An-22 heavy lifter. So there are options. One must just search for them  ;)

Thanks a lot RHS Team for amazing update.

2666659.jpg

2666660.jpg

• Like 5

Any plans by RHS for heavy load transportation?(i'm thinking about moving tanks and heavy IFV) right now chinook and mi 8 can't lift those heavy beasts

CUP has a Mi-6, the MI-26's predecessor

Or you can use the USAF mods C-17/5 and maybe the blackfish. I haven't tested the Blackfishes max load  

I had a question in regards to the update for the AFRF portion.

Was testing out some new additions, and I can find the added m24sws from the us pack, but I am unable to find the 'folded' variants of the ak103, 4 or 5.... unless I am missing something completely here...  The ak-103, ak-103-1 and -2 are all identical, I am not sure if there is conflict on my end or perhaps something that may have been overlooked?  I tried to see if anyone else posted about this, but didn't see any reference as of yet, so I thought I would mention it.

Other than that, I also had a few concerns about the m24sws as after each shot, the recoil and 'animation' drastically is off target to the point where its sort of swaying me away from use from it... but using as many mods as I do, this may be a conflict issue, if nobody else notices it.

Overall still loving the updates as usual :-)

Thanks.

1790E97EA1230DC2BF709A2966597C0A0783DB47

FORGOT TO MENTION : Testing the ak-103 variants that are listed in the screenshot, I    CAN    fold the stock of the ak103 using the rhs keys, but when I go back into arsenal, it makes the weapon 'vanish' unless I fold it back to the normal ak103.  Hope this helps.

I had a question in regards to the update for the AFRF portion.

Was testing out some new additions, and I can find the added m24sws from the us pack, but I am unable to find the 'folded' variants of the ak103, 4 or 5.... unless I am missing something completely here...  The ak-103, ak-103-1 and -2 are all identical, I am not sure if there is conflict on my end or perhaps something that may have been overlooked?  I tried to see if anyone else posted about this, but didn't see any reference as of yet, so I thought I would mention it.

Other than that, I also had a few concerns about the m24sws as after each shot, the recoil and 'animation' drastically is off target to the point where its sort of swaying me away from use from it... but using as many mods as I do, this may be a conflict issue, if nobody else notices it.

Overall still loving the updates as usual :-)

Thanks.

Regarding the M24-this has been answered before about other bolt action rifles in RHS. If you hold the fire button after your shot, then the bolt will not cycle and your crosshairs will not jump away from the target. Also RHS have introduced a "manual bolt" feature in their options menu-if you select this the you must manually cycle the bolt between shots-again resolving your issue.

• Like 3

Regarding the M24-this has been answered before about other bolt action rifles in RHS. If you hold the fire button after your shot, then the bolt will not cycle and your crosshairs will not jump away from the target. Also RHS have introduced a "manual bolt" feature in their options menu-if you select this the you must manually cycle the bolt between shots-again resolving your issue.

I will take a look, I must have overlooked that post.  I usually use another mod so that I can manually cycle the bolt when I am ready to do so, however with the apex update it is no longer functioning correctly so i disabled it.  I am thrilled (and a bit silly for not noticing this) that there is an option now making use of this, thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

I'm struggling to find out how to use the new

"short/long lights switch in trucks and cars"

Anyone figured out its meaning?

• Like 1

The ak-103, ak-103-1 and -2 are all identical, I am not sure if there is conflict on my end or perhaps something that may have been overlooked?

FORGOT TO MENTION : Testing the ak-103 variants that are listed in the screenshot, I CAN fold the stock of the ak103 using the rhs keys, but when I go back into arsenal, it makes the weapon 'vanish' unless I fold it back to the normal ak103. Hope this helps.

Difference between the various AK-103 variants is that they have different fire-modes (semi+full-auto, semi+burst or semi-only)

The fact that certain special/hidden states of weapons and attachments disappear when opening the arsenal is unfortunately a bit of a game limitation.

We try not to clutter up Arsenal too much with multiple variants of the same item that are necessary for the scripted features we have, which means we need to hide them from Arsenal. But unfortunately this means Arsenal doesn't play ball when you're already holding one of those special hidden classes that it doesn't recognise, and occasionally requires you to reselect the base class from the lists again.

• Like 1

RHS self propelled artillery not showing up still since last update.

Never noticed the folding animation for the AK collapsible stock variants. Neat!

• Like 1

I will take a look, I must have overlooked that post.  I usually use another mod so that I can manually cycle the bolt when I am ready to do so, however with the apex update it is no longer functioning correctly so i disabled it.  I am thrilled (and a bit silly for not noticing this) that there is an option now making use of this, thanks for the heads up.

no problem :)

Do you guys have any links to reference pics of M320s being attached to CQBR Block 2s?  I'm not arguing that it's possible, I just haven't seen pics of them in use.  I understand it's a different mounting system than the M203, so without the need of hangars on the rail, it should work, I'm just genuinely interested to see these on CQBRs in the wild.  Maybe it will quash my fantasy/desire to own a GL/SSC in real life....though not likely.

When I place a UH-60 in the Eden editor the left door gunner (crew chief) sits in the back and can not be moved to the left door gunner seat. When the UH-60 is spawned via Alive, the door gunner is on his spot (however none of the door gunners wear the facemask).

Am I doing something wrong? I tried "moveingunner", but that didn't work either.

Cheers!

EDIT: this moveInTurret [bLACKHAWK, [1]] worked.

Difference between the various AK-103 variants is that they have different fire-modes (semi+full-auto, semi+burst or semi-only)

The fact that certain special/hidden states of weapons and attachments disappear when opening the arsenal is unfortunately a bit of a game limitation.

We try not to clutter up Arsenal too much with multiple variants of the same item that are necessary for the scripted features we have, which means we need to hide them from Arsenal. But unfortunately this means Arsenal doesn't play ball when you're already holding one of those special hidden classes that it doesn't recognise, and occasionally requires you to reselect the base class from the lists again.

Thanks for the clarification.  I just thought it would be worth mentioning, since I noticed that happen when I tried to go back into arsenal with the folded versions in hand.  Nothing game breaking, but I appreciate a better understanding of why it is the way it is, and not something that was overlooked.

Why is it so hard to find faction name for rhsgref that I can use with alive??? Searched the online rhs documentation but I'm struggling.

Why is it so hard to find faction name for rhsgref that I can use with alive??? Searched the online rhs documentation but I'm struggling.

These are GREF faction classnames:

rhsgref_faction_cdf_ground

rhsgref_faction_cdf_ground_b

rhsgref_faction_cdf_air

rhsgref_faction_cdf_air_b

rhsgref_faction_cdf_ng

rhsgref_faction_cdf_ng_b

rhsgref_faction_un

rhsgref_faction_nationalist

rhsgref_faction_chdkz

rhsgref_faction_chdkz_g

Although to use any of them with ALiVE you'll have to wait until the nice people of the ALiVE mod config it. AFAIK there's already one guy working on it.

• Like 2

I love your M416's and the Barrett 50. . Amazing quality models. Its about time we got a HQ textured M107 in the game  :rthumb:

I found some stuff ..

1. Suppressor for M2010 & M24 SWS is not working.

2. Will you consider to add suppressor for pistols or MP7A1.

3. Requesting woodland camo suppressor for 5.56.

4. AN/PEQ-15 sinks into rails on HK416

5. M203 sight on M4 block II is useless because front sights goes down when optics is attached. If running without any optics, it works flawless. 

I found some stuff ..

2. Will you consider to add suppressor for pistols or MP7A1.

3. Requesting woodland camo suppressor for 5.56.

4. AN/PEQ-15 sinks into rails on HK416

5. M203 sight on M4 block II is useless because front sights goes down when optics is attached. If running without any optics, it works flawless. 

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

One ticket for each bug.

• Like 1

Hello all,

Since putting the latest version of RHS on my rented, dedicated server. The @RHSUSF shows up as red in the mod list in the server browser. Everything seems to work fine, but the previous version was green as I would expect. I suspect this discourages people from connecting to the server. I've had this happen from time to time with CBA and CUP mods as well. Some devs have mentioned that the red/green indicators in the server browser are unreliable but I was wondering what folks here thought. Thanks.

4. AN/PEQ-15 sinks into rails on HK416.

1. TiTan suppressor is only for the M2010 - it shows up for the M24 due to some weird inheritance behaviour in Arsenal, but isn't designed to go on the M24 (doesn't have a threaded barrel or muzzle adapter for suppressors)

4. PEQ-15s should automatically replace with one that fits the HK416 when you initialise a mission in Eden or "Try" in Virtual Arsenal. If not, go in your inventory and remove it and put it back on the weapon manually - it should trigger the script again and replace it with the 416 version. In this respect it works like the grip-switching script we have for the TD grip, AFG etc.

• Like 1

Neither of those are CQBR B2s, though.  They're a standard MWS configuration (with various SOCOM parts, of course).

Oh, and also, it's impossible to mount the M203 to the CQBR length Block II rail.

That's exactly what I said and why I'm asking about the M320 (and why I mentioned the GL/SSC in passing).  I've just never found any evidence of a M320 on a CQBR B2, but would love to see one just for my own education.  I think it would work, since it's a Pic rail attachment and I don't believe it needs hangers (like the M203 does), but again, just haven't seen it.

Out of curiosity, I may see if I can find the length of the M320 and then measure it on my CQBR RIS 2 rail, just to see if it all fits in there.   To the Google Machine!