Don't know if this has been answered already, but the heavy Russian tanks (T-72, T-80 etc) are absorbing way too much damage. Fired four javelins at a T-72 and it only did a bit of damage to the gun and tracks.

Don't know if this has been answered already, but the heavy Russian tanks (T-72, T-80 etc) are absorbing way too much damage. Fired four javelins at a T-72 and it only did a bit of damage to the gun and tracks.

Are you using any other mods besides RHS? Is the Javelin RHS as well?

have trubel updating using the updater any one no why ? never had any problem befor

never mind working know

Excellent update! Keep up the great work, this is the ultimate addon for Arma 3 and I greatly appreciate the work you have all put in for this content! I am a little bummed that there was no desert camo HK416s to accompany the desert M4 Block 2s and Mk18s. I think I had seen desert textures in the .pbo of the previous update. I guess it makes sense though, considering the HKs aren't even used by any units in the mod yet.

Are you using any other mods besides RHS? Is the Javelin RHS as well?

Vanilla, T-72 Takes any explosive damage like a champ.

• Like 1

Excellent update! Keep up the great work, this is the ultimate addon for Arma 3 and I greatly appreciate the work you have all put in for this content! I am a little bummed that there was no desert camo HK416s to accompany the desert M4 Block 2s and Mk18s. I think I had seen desert textures in the .pbo of the previous update. I guess it makes sense though, considering the HKs aren't even used by any units in the mod yet.

Don't forget-this is not a major update yet-as the team said, the main update is coming with 4.2-this is more of a hotfix. So there might be more goodies coming that you will like :)

• Like 2

Very nice update !!!

I like the MK18 and M4B butt kinda sad that there arent any MK16/17.

Will we see more SF units in the future like 75th rangers, Seals ....?

Still a great update !

Did you guys change anything about the infantry paradrop waypoint? It's not ejecting infantry passengers properly since the update. 

My apologies if this is the wrong thread but I thought I'd mention that after the GREF update the M21S firing sound effects are missing. Keep up the good work guys, really appreciate your hard work :)

Edit: NVM, the AFRF update fixed it. Sounds superb! 

Thanks once again RHS, really appreciate and admire your dedication.

• Like 5

Yeah, Seals would be great. Maybe Delta Force, as well.

BTW, I love the new "manual bolting" feature. Before, the bolt-action rifles didn't feel any different from semiautomatic ones. Now it's fixed, bolt action really is different. I wonder, could this feature be (optionally) extended to semi-auto rifles? Namely, after putting in a new magazine, you have to press the fire button once to cock the weapon.

Also, there's a bug with the some vehicles (tested the C-130, A-10 and HMMWV so far), when in the internal view (or even when you move the camera inside in Eden), everything outside becomes very very bright. Now, I've been able to get that to happen with some vanilla vehicles (the VTOLs, especially), so it's not, strictly speaking, an RHS bug, but I thought I'd let you guys know. It's quite an annoying bug, I think it has to do with how the engine simulates your eyes adjusting to different light levels. Strangely, this also seems to affect SMAW optics now (just put an assaultman down on Stratis, everything default, and look through the sight).

Regarding the issue of the "twisted" Mk11's-it seems to be quite random.It happened to me, then after switching to a different map in the editor it went away. Then it happened with the new woodland Mk18-then went away again after a few minutes. 

Very strange..

is the fact that 3d optics only have like half the zoom of the  2d optics (using RHS options) intentional or a glitch?  

You mean to tell me that all the stuff you guys have (unpacked) is 50TB of models, textures, config's and whatnot, or am i misunderstanding it?

I think he's saying they've used 50TB of bandwidth the past month. Meaning 50TB of data was transfered from their servers to the various people downloading it.

See, guys, Valve is not that evil :D

Anyway, congrats on the release. Can't wait to start remaking the original OFP (CWC) campaign with RHS units.

• Like 2

Firstly; thank you very much RHS team. Your contributions to the ArmA community over the years has brought a fantastic style of gameplay to the little group I'm a part of that would otherwise be difficult. The inclusion of the various RHS mods has really set the tone for a lot of our mission nights.

I've yet to download this hotfix, but have been very excited seeing what was going to come with it.

Regarding the future 0.4.2 update; would it be possible when it's released, to move the current @mod folders to the !workshop folder, then subscribing to the mod to avoid a hefty download? Or would it be advised to go straight for a "fresh" rhs download through the workshop alone?

I mainly ask for one of our rural members who gets flogged heavily by his ISP for breaching his download limit.

Cheers again guys. Adore the awesome work.

You guys weren't kidding about the server getting hammered haha,

AeUrSD4.jpg

Cheers for the release guys!

is the fact that 3d optics only have like half the zoom of the  2d optics (using RHS options) intentional or a glitch?  

you cannot have zoom with pure 3d optics. It has to be simulated with FOV and the real zoom level would be too narrow to look natural. Its a trade off.

• Like 2

Great work guys. Thanks for the update. :D

I am getting closer with our 3CB Opfor pack, which is of course dependent on your great work.

27C1314586F90FF4D50109F953718A77D2E1365D

• Like 14

Quick Qu: I can find all sorts of gear in TTsKo digital but no base uniform. Am I being blind or does one not exist?

Thanks for the update! I'm assuming it's a vanilla issue, but are the AI incapable of driving amphibious vehicles properly? I tried with the BTR-80 and the AI just keeps slowly tapping the acceleration instead of moving full speed. I can drive it myself no issue of course, but the AI is being brain dead as usual.

• Like 1

Hello! congrats for the update!

Question:it's only me or the amphibious capability of vehichels has been removed?

Tested with bmp brdm and that russian amphibious tracked boat...as soon they get in water they float but there is no propulsion....

Question about the"Tweaks to boat loading (still WIP) "...if i would think its for the Chinook and Stallion ..do i understand it correctly if correct way of loading would be just landing chinook in water and drive the boat inside (ive done that already and works perfect)  are you looking foward to make even some type of script making the boat loading in even on dry surface ..for example preparing the chinook at base before take off ..and if there is any plan making it "slide out " when you on dry surface.. as only way i could get it out so far was to land it again in water and drive out