First of all, AWESOME! 

Then,

...this being pushed to PW6 as well im assuming? :P

No updates for me yet.

A W E S O M E

amazing :D , now to sit back in front of some good old war films while the updaters do their magic  :lol:

• Like 2

Just in time! I'm releasing a big mission tomorrow, so I'll be updating the RHS addon asap. Thanks for your great work guys!

Loving the fixes so far!

You either have a botched download or some conflicting mod running. I checked and I do not have this issue with any units, in the editor or arsenal.

You either have a botched download or some conflicting mod running. I checked and I do not have this issue with any units, in the editor or arsenal.

DL'd from RHS site with torrent and running clean dev-branch + RHS only. Mk-11 EC (all camo varients) appears to be the only one to do that in 3rd person only. Will redownload and check again. 

Nah, it has happened to several of our team members too.

Game seems to randomly use the lowest LOD for the Mk.11 or Mk.11 EC sometimes (when flipping through multiple weapons in the Arsenal before arriving at the Mk.11s usually, but seems to only effect one model or the other rather than both). But other times the game will load them all fine.

Has been mentioned that it seemed to start when BIS began implementing the LOD Blending tech, but we're not certain of the cause since it seems to occur so randomly.

Our common reason is the new LOD switching. But we are investigating further.

• Like 1

Does anyone know when we finally can download it from armaholic?

try using the mod updater, if you have trouble PM me.

also when Foxhound comes on this forum and says he's updated it to armaholic, thats when it'll be available.

Very nice thanks RHS, downloading now.

Yea Steam Workshop is a great alternative, especially if you have people who struggle with PW6 or even armaholic. 

On that note, is it live on SW? I tried finding it there but it didnt pop up.

Does anyone know when we finally can download it from armaholic?

Why would you want to DL something this big from Armaholic, it will take ages for it to be done, you're better of using SW or torrent

• Like 1

Very nice thanks RHS, downloading now.

Yea Steam Workshop is a great alternative, especially if you have people who struggle with PW6 or even armaholic. 

On that note, is it live on SW? I tried finding it there but it didnt pop up.

Not with this hotfix. You still need to wait for next major update. ;)

...this being pushed to PW6 as well im assuming? :P

I hope so, it all depends on if the nice people at PlaywithSix think that it's worth to upload it to their own server. We have no saying on that, so better ask them. :)

Why it is not on Armaholic?

We don't know. As with PlayWithSix, it's something the nice people at Armaholic should determine. You should probably consult them.
  • Like 2

Our common reason is the new LOD switching. But we are investigating further.

I actually had the same issue with the M4BlockII's and Mk18's a while back as well.

• Like 1

So, is anyone else noticing a wight problem with the M107?  Unit mates are saying that the RHS M107 is showing as .2 LB in game for them.  It should be upwards of 30 pounds or so.

• Like 3

I hope so, it all depends on if the nice people at PlaywithSix think that it's worth to upload it to their own server. We have no saying on that, so better ask them. :)

Not sure if you know about this, or if there is a different problem at play, but you actually can update your mods yourself on PW6 if you wish to do so. You just need to claim it if you haven't already. Might help avoiding people like me who actually use PW6 but want the update ASAP from racking up your bills.  :P

You guys call this release for a hotfix. But you can still delete the previous RHS files and run the new ones only , right?

You guys call this release for a hotfix. But you can still delete the previous RHS files and run the new ones only , right?

If you download the new version 4.1.1 then delete the old version-4.1.0.There is a Mega link a couple of pages back-that is the full mod 4.1.1 with the new changes mode.If you use the updater,then obviously you dont delete anything as it will take care of things for you.

• Like 4