As always: when it's done.

And as per forum rules asking for release dates is considered spam.

As always: when it's done.

And as per forum rules asking for release dates is considered spam.

Didn't know, won't happen again my love.

:wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

Little ingame testing today of this good looking 'gal.

BD9F195E51C3189C9390FD7C1ED31588A3EC5B64

• Like 20

That looks gorgeous wilco, awesome work. 

Courtesty of our talented member ZeeAlex!

• Like 4

Took me a while to realize it was a screenshot and not a RL picture. :) Great work.

Man i cannot wait for that gun-Zee you are a genius :)

• Like 2

Hello all..

I just downloaded this "mod" from the webpage and get the following error when starting:

WARNING: ace requires ace_compat_rhs_afrf3 (..) at version 3.6.2 (or higher).. you have none

i have installed ace from armaholic (Version 3.6.2)

any help here?

thanks in advance

inside your @ace folder you will find another folder called "optionals",

from there you need to grab the 4 ace_compat_rhs.pbos and throw them inside:

\@ace\addons

That should fix it

• Like 1

edit:

thanks it is working now...

but stupid question..

where can i start a RHS mission?

Download one from the steam workshop and play them in multiplayer or in the scenarios (i think)

• Like 1

The update also seems to have broken some sounds for me, across a couple of mods and very selectively. CUP RPG's don't make noises anymore, and the RHS Abramses main gun doesn't make a sound either. Did they change so many things with the sound system, even after the reverb and filtering improvements?

I've also got a question about cross-mod compatibility. You mentioned before that RHS is self contained and tuned to only work with its own content, but that the armor system was now global. Am I mistaken? I'm asking this because the CUP T-72s, which are even more baseline than the dolly-parton uparmored T-72s contained in RHS, one shot the RHS Abramses and can take four or five shots from the same Abrams to the side or back before being disabled.

Just asking to get a clarification, because the mod is so extensive by now that I probably am making a mistake here.

I could be wrong here but if RHS has got the armor accurate to real world or as close as they can get (which i'm willing to say they most probably have) then it would depend on the range and the angle and all that. So for example there was a report that an M1A1 was hit three times by an iraqi T72, but that was at a long range, if it was closer the T72 would have caused catastrophic penetration with a single round. So my suggestion would be disable all mods except the ones that are vital to the test, then test firing the two tanks at each other from different angles and ranges. Would be interesting to see if they yield different results.

EDIT: although having said that, a T-72 surviving 3-4 shots is slightly....just doesn't feel right. unless its fitted with the ERA, i'd have imagined (mainly cause i'm no expert on tank warfare one single bit) that 1-2 shots maybe even 0-1, depending on if its the export version or not, would be more accurate.

The update also seems to have broken some sounds for me, across a couple of mods and very selectively. CUP RPG's don't make noises anymore, and the RHS Abramses main gun doesn't make a sound either. Did they change so many things with the sound system, even after the reverb and filtering improvements?

I've also got a question about cross-mod compatibility. You mentioned before that RHS is self contained and tuned to only work with its own content, but that the armor system was now global. Am I mistaken? I'm asking this because the CUP T-72s, which are even more baseline than the dolly-parton uparmored T-72s contained in RHS, one shot the RHS Abramses and can take four or five shots from the same Abrams to the side or back before being disabled.

Just asking to get a clarification, because the mod is so extensive by now that I probably am making a mistake here.

Yes armor is global but we have no control over what other mods do with their configs. Surely i cant tell you why CUP stuff behaves weird.

• Like 1

That m24 is looking sweet as. It will be a very welcome addition to your already superb arsenal of weapons  :D 

• Like 1

Any chance of a hotfix for the config error?

Look back a few posts. It was said that an update will come soon, not just a hotfix.

Edited by CrazyCorky
  • Like 2

That's right, but soon can be anywhere from 1 month to tomorrow. The team no doubt have other targets to reach concerning other parts of the pack which may delay the config updates. That's why I asked.

This is such a cool addon but I have yet to use the vehicles because of the error.

The A-10A called "CAS" has got some weird loadout under the wings with multiple missiles bunched up on the same pylons, and GBU-12s with Mavericks on some pylons making them clip togeather to some weird I don't know what. Am I the only one seeing this?

Edit: External model only, not actually loaded weapons.

Guys can i ask how to remove belts from the us marines vests...? plsss

Well that would require a knowledge of modelling and would mean quite large altering of RHS assets.It is part of the vest model-unless RHS used hidden selections for belts?Is that possible? 

There are one or two vests without belts already-the pouchless one and the marksman one if I rememeber correctly.

You guys know the VVS (Russian Airforce) isn't its own government branch anymore? Its been the VKS (Russian Aerospace Forces) since last year. Which is a combination of the VKO AKA VPVO (AA troops) and VVS.

You could merge the two lists into the VKS faction to cut down on the list clutter :P

Also good job on the Superhind. I did a bit of an excitement wee when i saw that in my game 

• Like 3

The VVS still exists as one of three branches of the VKS, the others being the VKO and the KVR.

Hello guys, when I go to virtual arsenal and select an AK-74M (5.45 x 38mm), the 'impact' bar shows a value smaller than AKMs (7.62 x 39mm). Other weapon mods usualy indicate the oposite (7.62 > 5.45) like CUP and NiArms (former HLC). Does the small caliber have a bigger impact IRL? Can I thrust the impact bar info?