- Blades of Glory -

USMC autorifleman, with Task Force Red Hammer 16.7, takes a knee during a simulated ambush attack, Tanoa, July 10, 2016.

16.7...?

HL3 confirmed!

• Like 1

Have you ever wished to truck like a real Marine? You won't have to wait much longer. 

Our 3d artist, Zee "the Truck-lady" dedicated a good amount of insane hours to bring you this lovely 6x6 7-ton MTVR. 

Obviously still needs some love, but it's coming soonâ„¢!

O5s6dtJ.jpg

p1gbHYU.jpg

• Like 19

Correct me if I'm wrong but can you not just change the keybinding in the RHS options?

Also probably better to post this on the feedback forum so that it is seen by the appropriate person.

Problem is that M2 Bradley currently uses a different FCS script (my guess is the vanilla one) from rest of RHS vehicles.

Hence it's lasing key is bind to vanilla key (which is Tab by default) instead of T.

So changing key binding under RHS function will have no effect on Bradley.

Problem is that M2 Bradley currently uses a different FCS script (my guess is the vanilla one) from rest of RHS vehicles.

Hence it's lasing key is bind to vanilla key (which is Tab by default) instead of T.

So changing key binding under RHS function will have no effect on Bradley.

The Bradley does not have a custom FCS yet, and uses the default Arma 3 locking system. If you want to change the key that the Bradley uses to "lase" targets, you have to change the "lock target" key in the default settings.

Looking for some help post 1.62. Since my Arma3 updated to 1.62 yesterday and purchasing the APEX expansion and installing it. I'm getting the following errors when ever I have any or all of the RHS mods active, even if they are the only mods active.

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.ItemInfo'.

Happens twice at the main menu and then happened once when I tried to place a RHS unit in the editor.

Anyone have any ideas?

Looking for some help post 1.62. Since my Arma3 updated to 1.62 yesterday and purchasing the APEX expansion and installing it. I'm getting the following errors when ever I have any or all of the RHS mods active, even if they are the only mods active.

Happens twice at the main menu and then happened once when I tried to place a RHS unit in the editor.

Anyone have any ideas?

it's a very well known issue affecting most weapon mods at the moment.It doesn't cause any problems though.

• Like 1

it's a very well known issue affecting most weapon mods at the moment.It doesn't cause any problems though.

But its affecting people using TADST server tool to launch Arma3.  

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.Burst'.

:computer:   Apex Backfired !!!!

But its affecting people using TADST server tool to launch Arma3.  

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.Burst'.

:computer:   Apex Backfired !!!!

It's pretty much all 3rd party weapons addons that BiS changed the inheriting values with their confog.cpp's several updates back, APEX didn't "backfire" it's just a rewrite of the configs for the 3rd party addo makers. It's an inconvenience more so for the addon makers who are NOT aware their addon throws up errors, some weapons addon makers have dropped off the radar, at least with RHS you know their people will be onto it.

Nobody can really do much till BiS publishes their newer config.cpp base in the wiki page so we, and yes, my CAG HK416 is effected too, can begin fixing it.

• Like 4

Unless u want to play on dedicated servers ;)

It's a known issue caused by the 1.62 update. It'll be fixed in our next release, soon.

• Like 4

Unless u want to play on dedicated servers ;)

Well...yeah ;) Didnt think of that.I only play SP.

• Like 1

I might not understand what the issue is here fully. I run dedicated servers utilizing TASDT also, and run the following modset with no issues currently.

@CBA_A3; @ACRE2; @ACE3; @ALiVE; @ASR_AI3; @RHS_AFRF3; @RHS_USF3; @RHS_GREF; @RH_ACC; @RH_pistol_A3;

I would have to assume the difference is we launch our servers from a batch file. Which looks like this:

@echo off
set gameName=ASDG_A3_SQUAD
set gsRoot=D:\Servers\A3Squad
set m=D:\a3mods

echo ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
echo (%time%) %gameName% Server Batch Script Executed
echo ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:a3launch
echo (%time%) %gameName% Server Launched
start "%gameName%" /high /wait /D "%gsRoot%" "%gsRoot%\arma3server.exe" -enableHT -port=2302 -filePatching "-config=%gsRoot%\TADST\squad\TADST_config.cfg" "-cfg=%gsRoot%\TADST\squad\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=%gsRoot%\TADST\squad" -name=squad -mod=%m%\curator;%m%\heli;%m%\kart;%m%\mark;%m%\dlcbundle;%m%\@CBA_A3;%m%\@alive;%m%\@acre2;%m%\@rhs_afrf3;%m%\@rhs_usf3;%m%\@rhs_gref;%m%\@asr_ai3;%m%\@ace3;%m%\@rh_acc;%m%\@rh_pistol_a3; -servermod=@asm;@aliveserver
echo.
echo /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
echo (%time%) WARNING: %gameName% closed or crashed, restarting.
echo /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
echo.
goto a3launch

Not sure if it helps, but maybe a temporary workaround for you.

Having a small issue with the RHS blackhawks. When flying the front cockpit windscreen seems to be very....blurry. Not the right word really, but it makes the outside look somewhat distorted and makes it very difficult to see small things below-such as soldiers or vehicles on the ground. Is anyone else experiencing this? Changing settings or weather or time of day makes no difference.

I took a pic, but it does not show well in a still image-more so in movement. You can see it occuring at the bunch of trees above the pilot's console here

GI8hkhv.jpg

• Like 1

Is it only in the RHS Blackhawk?  I noticed while flying in the new Blackfish last night that the Pilots helmet distorted my vision just a bit when I was on the ground, maybe a little bit while in the craft in the air.

Is it only in the RHS Blackhawk?  I noticed while flying in the new Blackfish last night that the Pilots helmet distorted my vision just a bit when I was on the ground, maybe a little bit while in the craft in the air.

Seems to only be the 'Hawk.But I will be playing Arma in the next hour or so-I'll double check then

Will there be osprey for the marines

Yes, no, maybe? ;) 

What I can tell you is that there's none in the making as today. 

PS: Don't take it wrong, it's our default answer for any request/will there be question.

• Like 5

Will there be osprey for the marines

I believe there are mods that add an Osprey as a part of small pack/standalone.

Then there is CUP that has multiple variations but at a cost of large dl size.

US Air Force Mod has an Osprey, although I'm not sure what quality and whether there's a USMC skin for it. Also, it's been a while since I last used that mod, but it likely won't be quite a match for RHS in quality.

US Air Force Mod has an Osprey, although I'm not sure what quality and whether there's a USMC skin for it. Also, it's been a while since I last used that mod, but it likely won't be quite a match for RHS in quality.

RHS have lots of ports from A2 afaik. The sheer volume of stuff required for mission makers to make a decent combined arms mission dictates they do so.

Quality models take time. Extreme amounts of it.

Point is, one can use CUP A2 ported Osprey along RHS A2 ported AH-1Z and UH-1Y with RHS air crew just fine.

RHS have lots of ports from A2 afaik.

Not exactly, most of our A2 ports have multiple home made updates. For instance our AH-1Z and the UH-1Y have been improved, a part that is specifically all new is the weapon systems modelled from scratch (also parts of the cockpit, MFD, etc.).

• Like 6

In the next update, can you please fix the scope on top of the list, because everytime we grab some gun from the arsenal, we have to remove it.  

Are you adding new sounds that RHS is talking about a month ago.

In the next update, can you please fix the scope on top of the list, because everytime we grab some gun from the arsenal, we have to remove it.  

Are you adding new sounds that RHS is talking about a month ago.

We cat just fix it, it is an oversight of the Arsenal script that really should be fixed by BIS.

• Like 3