Im talking about 3d model convert.A4 > A2.My english is bad,so I write nonsence somethimes  :wacko:

Only few thing can be remain - grip,front sight,barrel and buttstock.Grip must be created from none,reciever can be modified,but still - textures and UWs will be lost.

Just my opinion.

Modelling and texturing always takes time, no matter what. Motivation is also an important factor to have in mind, as modding is a non-retribution effort.

In any case, there's a chance that we get the A2 at some point in the long term future.

• Like 2

The LAV-25A2 with the Armatec Survivability Kits is in the works.

Awesome. :) Will there be some variants of it included? There's a mortar carrier, an AT version using a turret from M901 ITV, an AA version with 4 Stingers and a GAU-12, a recovery vehicle (not much use in ArmA, I suppose), a mobile C&C post, a logistical carrier and a (largely classified) EW variant.  

Adding one cent to that amphibious tracked discussion - you can already test those fixed tracked simulation on RC.

There are some tweaks to the vehicle handling we made internal  (turning ratio/max speed/etc) and which should be available in next patch. so more or less, BI kept promise this time  ;)

That's great. :) Must've been a very recent change. Looking forward to the next patch. Hopefully the BMPs will be able to float properly now. Will it also feature the vehicle-in-vehicle functionality (for C-130 and that Russian amphibious tank carrier)?

Awesome. :) Will there be some variants of it included?

most likely

Awesome. :) Will there be some variants of it included? There's a mortar carrier, an AT version using a turret from M901 ITV, an AA version with 4 Stingers and a GAU-12, a recovery vehicle (not much use in ArmA, I suppose), a mobile C&C post, a logistical carrier and a (largely classified) EW variant.  

From my stand point (Vehicle Commander for an LAV-25A2) there will not be an LAV-AD variant solely due to the fact it's been phased out.  The LAV-M and LAV-AT area are an absolute possibility.  The LAV-C2/LAV-L maybe not so much since it doesn't provide THAT big of an active role in the ArmA III community (FiST/Logistics).  An LAV-R sounds nice, but it all comes down to planning and practicality in the ArmA side of things.  

The LAV-MEWSS?  Don't count on it ;)

From my stand point (Vehicle Commander for an LAV-25A2) there will not be an LAV-AD variant solely due to the fact it's been phased out.  The LAV-M and LAV-AT area are an absolute possibility.  The LAV-C2/LAV-L maybe not so much since it doesn't provide THAT big of an active role in the ArmA III community (FiST/Logistics).  An LAV-R sounds nice, but it all comes down to planning and practicality in the ArmA side of things.  

No LAV-AD :( My heart aches 

just as a question, what time span does RHS cover? (just to prevent confusion i'm talking like the US military from 2010-2017 and stuff)

just as a question, what time span does RHS cover? (just to prevent confusion i'm talking like the US military from 2010-2017 and stuff)

Mainly modern US & Russian forces (2010-now), GREF is a bit "special", but would enter also in that window.

• Like 3

LAV-C2 can be used as mobile command post for so much gamemodes,like famous warfare or FT-2.

Makes sence to do that.

LAV-C2 can be used as mobile command post for so much gamemodes,like famous warfare or FT-2.

Makes sence to do that.

The 25 are priority now (meaning these last two years), if we manage to finish them, we may think of creating other variants.

I'm guessing it's still too early to talk about the new operational camouflage pattern being included into the mod?

I'm guessing it's still too early to talk about the new operational camouflage pattern being included into the mod?

It's actually on the works, so hopefully soonish...

• Like 1

I promise that I will not get hyped about this. ;)

• Like 1

I can take some reference pics of my uniforms if you want.

On a semi-kinda-related note, are A2CUs on some secret list of things to do at some point? If so, I can provide some references for those as well.

The new patch will be repaired under-barrel grenade launcher sound of the shot?

Sabre on the case?  :D

Happy 4th of July to all our American developers and fans!

13558840_1236377963041861_79721013370384

And because of this special occasion, we'll let you take a peek of what we have in store for you (still heavy WIP) - click spoiler

model by Cleggy (tuning by Shaftynsky): https://www.artstation.com/artist/shaftynsky

13580578_1236377759708548_65419214481893

13559142_1236377756375215_16795009705571

13603642_1236377763041881_40173399194742

• Like 27

There is no rhs "static" units in editor for me. Any ideas why?

There is no rhs "static" units in editor for me. Any ideas why?

Have you tried the "turrets" category?

• Like 2

Yep, all "static" units are now under turrets category in Eden editor. :)

Actually no, there're some of them also in the artillery subcategory (mortars and howitzers)  :P

In the turrets subcategory you'll mainly find "turrets" like machine guns and automatic grenade launchers. 

Oh, yeah you are right, I forgot about the static arty. :P

There is no "turrets" cathegory neither :(

There is no "turrets" cathegory neither :(

Could you please send a feedback report (you can find the link in my signature)?

Write there, what version of Arma 3 and RHS are you using. If you are using other mods, etc.

Could you please send a feedback report (you can find the link in my signature)?

Write there, what version of Arma 3 and RHS are you using. If you are using other mods, etc.

Ok, done